Saga I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-27-2014, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2014, 09:22 PM by Saga I.)
Anthem Destruction
Upsilon of Sawtooth - 5 years old - single

A member of the huge Destruction family -- brother to Song, Novel, Symphony, Legend, Novella, Myth & Story -- Anthem is a kind, gentle male. He is mentally disabled however, and often has difficulty with social situations and cannot sustain himself without the help of his siblings. He is playful and young at heart, and could certainly use some young friends, or even a non-family mentor if possible.

Ara
Leader Theta of Sawtooth - 2 years old - taken by Novel

Ara is one of Sawtooth's lead healers, alongside her mate Novel, with whom she is raising 2 boys named Psalm and Hymn. They consider her their mother though she is not related to them by blood. Though she tends to be quiet and reserved, she is compassionate (though she doesn't always show it well) and is always willing to extend her help to those who need it, particularly if it involves herbs and healing.

Bronze
Elder of Sawtooth - 11 years old - taken by Silent

Currently living out the last few years of his life in Sawtooth with his mate and family, Bronze is quite reserved and often cold to those outside of his family. He is rarely if ever without his wife and spends most of his time with his youngest son, Steel. He is willing to talk to members of Sawtooth or Threar, though might not react well to loners.

Epiphron Adravendi
rogue - 3 years old - single

No longer a Queen, Epiphron feels as though she has largely lost touch with who she is and what matters to her. She has taken it upon herself to reunite with her children and figure out what the future holds for her. She is willing to meet anyone, especially family and friends, but be warned -- due to her husband's betrayal and her own family's misfortunes, and has grown significantly more fiery and bold, and even a bit hateful.

Kapras?us Sigrunn Finnvi
Jarl of Yfir - 5 years old - single

Recently reunited with his cousin Katja, Kapras?us is currently serving as her Jarl in Yfir. Devout to the extreme, nothing means more to him than religion except for family. He is twisted and hedonistic, quite manic in temperament and always willing to entertain the company of nearly anyone... though I can't promise it will go as expected. He could certainly make an interesting lover, though he isn't one to stay with a man or woman for long, or an interesting teacher -- for he could talk about his faith for days.

Quintus Nero Adravendi-Mathias
Bjuni of Abaven - 2 years old - single

Currently part of Abaven, Quintus has felt pretty lost for some time. He doesn't feel as though he fits in there and is pretty lost as to what to do with his life. He's open for pretty much anything at this point. I'd especially like to find him a love interest, whether it be one that's good for him or one that damages him a bit..

Saga Destruction
Hunter of Secretua - 1 year old - single

A rebellious yearling, Saga has recently left her family and has since joined Secretua. She's a bit of an oddball and could use friends both in and outside of the pack. Currently Eirik is her only non-family friend. She definitely needs to develop a bit better since she's been a bit reclusive for some time.

Steel
Pup of Sawtooth - Pup - single

Not yet six months old, Steel is still developing. He is a daddy's boy, very similar to his father in temperament. He is a serious and quiet boy and might lean very slightly to the more dark side of things as he ages. He is going to grow up alongside Psalm and Hymn and probably Aslan as well, and I could envision some pretty cute kid love triangles going on.

Talon
rogue - 2 years old - taken by Kangi

Talon is currently wandering the Southern continent with his partner Kangi. He is a child at heart, having never truly grown up -- despite the awful things he that have happened in his life. He and Kangi are essentially nomads and tend to stick together. He could certainly make some new friends along the way!

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-27-2014, 09:22 PM
Hmmm -puts Jendai and Quintus together- cause reasons

Also -puts Jendai and Steel together- cause sibling threads are da best

And -puts Leo and Pip together- cause I feel like they need a mother and son chat to discuss his life goals

-nod nod-

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-28-2014, 09:05 AM
pip x meinx thread? its about time they properly met, and the Adravendi's kinda need to get in contact again, so?

Eirik I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-28-2014, 11:44 PM
-wants all the threads- e3e

Anthem x Serene: I can't help thinking this would be a cute thread. Serene is still very much like a pup herself. she has a short attention span, is impulsive and impatient most of the time, and has no concept of communication other than body language because she's deaf. I want her to go to Threar so they could be friendly neighbors if they get along too.

Epiphron x Tahlia: They never did get to meet and talk about men and life and stuff. If you're still game for that, they could run into each other sometime?

Quintus x Anais: I like him and for some reason I've been wanting to throw Anais at him. I don't even know how they would get along but yeah, loool!

And then of course more Saga x Eirik threads. One eventually with Amarant if Chrono is still around and up for it because it would be super amusing to see him giving Eirik a hard time and making everything awkward for him.