size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022
11-05-2022, 11:21 PM

Thorn enjoyed having new special-looking things.  After the event with the familiars, he’d ended up with a tarot deck.  The boy had never even heard of the cards but it had been explained that you learn the future using the cards.  He was supposed to pull three cards and this would help him learn the fate of others to share with them.  Yeah, he could do that!  The boy had practiced with the cards on himself, a few times, until he got three cards that seemed to fit him.  After all, he was just learning so the other times had probably been mistakes.  Now he had it!

Once he was confident Thorn waited in their room for dad to get back to the den.  He was sure to be there before Thorn’s siblings!  When did any of them ever want to come in early after all?  Let every minute count exploring!  At least, it seemed on that day he was right. “Dad, dad!  I learned how to tell the future!  I got magic cards.  You just pull a card and it has the future on it, well for the one you're drawing the cards for that is.  Want me to tell you your future?”

The blue pup’s tail wagged with that vibrant enjoyment of life he had.  He hadn’t had to deal with any harsh realities in life so everything was still fun and great.  Loving parents, a caring pack and a wide world that he’d get to explore in the future.  Thorn carefully tried to perfectly straighten the cards, so the stack was perfect, with no cards sticking out.  His map-making practice helped, he’d learned how to be gentle and make small motions instead of rushing all his movements.

Placing a paw on the top card, showing he was ready to start the moment dad gave the ok.  He wanted it done before Dusk got back.  She’d probably damage his cards!  Maybe after practicing with dad he’d offer to read Taly her future.

"Thorn Carpathius"