size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
11-06-2022, 01:27 AM

Fiametta had come out to the steppe with a number of other Elysium wolves. There were a few other packs here as well as some loners, and it seemed as the evening grew later a lot of the wolves stayed back to party some more. Easy for those of Elysium being so close by. Easy for her to be here as it got later too so her parents could keep a close eye on her. Though, she was starting to get a little too old to be puppied around. With Avacyn and Saracyn getting ready to move out of the den she was starting to get the early idea too.

She wasn't much interested in the venders and activities going on around her, and she wasn't really old enough to be drinking or doing anything fun like that. She didn't have much of a strive to do so but it was growing in her. Her very young and obedient days were running dry and blossoming into something new. Maybe no one would expect what she turned in to.

With other wolves chatting around she found a place to settle down around the pillars of the Steppe, stretching out her lengthy body before laying down in the grasses and rolling almost belly up as she made herself comfortable. There was a part of her that just had no consideration for what could happen to her in a busy, public place like this. She could be kidnapped, or maimed, or worse. But she knew whoever had the idea would be dead before they could even touch her. She'd enjoy her time looking up at the darkening sky without a worry in the world.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Stolas

Hellborn
Ars Goetia

Advanced Fighter (113)

Advanced Intellectual (60)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - BisexualSnake EyesOoh La LaCritical Fail!
11-06-2022, 08:43 PM

Stolas wasn't exactly in the best of moods to be attending a feast or festival or whatever this was. All the jovial and happy critters enjoying their merrymaking around him just served as a grim reminder of how miserable he was. Widow, his best friend, the wolf he'd grown so much with over the past couple of months, had inexplicably disappeared without a word. Nobody had seen her, not even her own family, and her scent was nowhere near Habari or Ashen. It was as if his friend had suddenly vanished from existence without a trace or so much as a word to him. It hurt poor Stolas and left him wondering why. Had he done something wrong? He'd enjoyed their time together, and even with her acting really weird towards the end and getting unusually aggressive with him, he thought for sure that everything would go back to being good, especially after the night they'd shared in the old crypt. But no, it seemed that had been the final nail in the coffin. Now she was gone and despite his best efforts to find her, the young Abraxas prince came up empty-handed.

So yes, Stolas wasn't in the happiest of moods while he perused aimlessly through the vendors and past tables overflowing with food and drink. He wasn't hungry, but he couldn't deny the allure of the alcohol. Adults drank it to forget things; maybe it would help him forget too? His fathers likely wouldn't be too happy with him if they caught him imbibing to drown his sorrows, however, and so the lad moved away from the feast to find a quiet spot where he wouldn't be tempted to act up. Stolas ended up around some old crumbling pillars off to the side of the event, the dark-furred boy sliding down its smooth surface until he collapsed to the grass with a sigh. Graphite eyes turned up to the dark canvas of sparkling stars overhead, content to just watch them for a while. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to be back home, alone in his room, studying the stars with his grimoire. At least there he didn't have to pretend to be okay.

After watching the stars for some minutes, the sound of grasses shifting and rolling on the other side of the pillar caught his attention, pulling his eyes down from the sky. They landed on another young wolf roughly his age rolling around in the dry grasses, belly up and without a care in the world. Stolas' ears flipped back, a shyness crossing his features while he looked away. "Sorry, I didn't realize anyone else was here," he muttered in apology. He didn't know the girl, and he was no stranger to others finding him weird or freaky when they came across the prince staring mutely up at the sky for ages on end.

"Stolas"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Blessed Blessed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

11-06-2022, 09:31 PM

Fia sighed and wiggled a little more in the grasses before she fully settled, but even before that a quiet voice came from beside her and her head flicked instantly but not frightenedly at the boy beside her. Maybe he was here before she had laid down, his dark form blended easily in the night and hidden behind the pillars from the fires and partying going on around them.

Fia didn't say anything at first, just squinted her eyes for a moment. She was used to only her immediate family members, not even just the wolves confined in her pack. But as she was coming out of this shy little shell she had grown up in it was almost like everything came naturally. She was entirely her own, and she didn't care much for the judgmental eye it seemed. Maybe that was just from the blood she came from.

She let out a quick laugh, not fairly loud so it didn't draw much attention, "Man, you look like you could be my brother." She rolled a little onto her side, her head resting on her paw to prop herself up as she faced him while still laying down. Clearly she was unbothered by his sudden presence. "I find that admirable. You should consider yourself lucky." Lucky she hadn't gotten up and left the second he said something. As much as she was throwing these teasing remarks at him, it was wholly innocent. Fia felt like she hadn't had much of a chance to make friends. She didn't know... anyone near her age. Maybe this was a bit of a social experiment if she thought too hard on it. Her gaze looked up to the stars where it seemed they both ended up following just the moment before they actually met here. They were the only two hidden here behind the pillars in the dark. "You like the stars too?" She wasn't necessarily well versed in astronomy, but she had spent most of her life dwelling in the night. Just their appearance was familiar to her, and small memories she shared between her parents.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Stolas

Hellborn
Ars Goetia

Advanced Fighter (113)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

11-08-2022, 05:50 AM

The young girl didn't seem perturbed by his presence; if anything, she seemed more curious about him. He felt the girl's dark eyes scrutinizing him for a moment and Stolas shifted his weight, finding himself uncomfortable under the stranger's gaze. He awkwardly glanced back and forth between her and the festivities going on around them, not wanting to stare at her, but also not knowing where to look without seeming rude. His body tensed, wondering just what the heck she was up to. Eventually she answered his unspoken question with a laugh and claiming that he could have been her brother with his appearance. Stolas raised a confused yet curious brow. "Uhh... thanks?" He wasn't quite sure how to take that. Was that a compliment? The flame-marked girl did confirm that was, in fact, a good thing. He supposed that was good then. At least it meant she didn't hate him immediately.

There was a bit of awkward silence between the two while Stolas didn't know what to say, still far more introverted in the wake of the loss of his only friend and unsure if he was really in the right mindset to be talking with strangers at this moment. The young prince was acutely aware of the stranger still staring at him. Why was she staring at him like that? Just as Stolas was starting to concoct a plan for getting himself out of the uncomfortable situation, the girl spoke again, prompting his interest with her choice in topic. The stars? Gray eyes turned up to the celestial heavens for a moment, then looked back down to the dark-furred lass with a big of a rueful smile. "Oh, yes, I do!" replied the adolescent boy. "I've been studying them since I was very little. I like to read the prophecies and stories they tell." He tilted his head while looking to the slightly smaller girl. "Do you study the stars as well?" He was still a bit apprehensive about getting too personal with someone he didn't know so soon after getting his heart broken by his only friend, but she seemed nice so far, and if she liked the stars, then she couldn't be all bad, right?

"Stolas"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

11-08-2022, 03:18 PM

Stolas may have felt a little awkward and out of place, but Fia didn't. She wasn't used to getting to know others at all, but that didn't hinder her confidence in herself. She did just have this mindset of if you didn't like it, or her, then get lost. She hadn't had enough time in the outside world to make herself feel lonely in the way she treated others. She wasn't necessarily mean as she spoke to this boy, but she certainly didn't have a filter. She was raw, as she would have been to anyone else she took the time to speak to.

She rose a brow as he went on, having maybe more of an admiration for the stars than she had. She hadn't really taken much time into training of anything. Just whatever usual things she had learned from Irilyth and her parents. She actually couldn't think of anything she disliked, but there were a number of things she liked more than average. The stars being one of them. He seemed to light up at the thought though, she noticed. "Study them? No. I do know some of the constellations though." Her gaze moved from him back up to the skies above, her abyssal eyes searching, connecting the lines to the different twinkling lights. It took her a moment before she spoke again, "Anything you can tell me?"

"Fiametta"

Stolas

Hellborn
Ars Goetia

Advanced Fighter (113)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

11-13-2022, 08:02 PM

To his surprise and delight, the stranger didn't seem taken aback or perturbed by his sudden enthusiasm to discuss the celestial bodies and constellations! She didn't act like he was weird, strange, or a freak. She raised a brow, but otherwise looked... curious. Like he was something intriguing rather than odd. It felt nice to be able to talk about the things that he was passionate about without fearing rebuke or chiding from the other party. The girl clarified that while she did not study them the way he did, she did know some of the constellations enough to be able to identify them. That was still head and shoulders above others that he'd met, so he'd call that a win! But the girl wasn't done surprising him yet, taking him aback when she asked if he could tell her anything about them.

Stolas' fur fluffed up with a start, his tail whipping about in excited wags. "O-Oh! Well, um, I'd usually need my grimoire to be able to read their prophecies and fortunes... but I do know a few by heart. I could try to tell you those ones!" he replied with a smile, shifting a bit to turn and face the fire-marked girl a bit better with the pillar of stone still between them. Gray eyes glanced from her up to the sky again, tracing over the late summer stars. "I'm Stolas, by the way. Stolas Abraxas-Destruction, from Ashen," he introduced himself, allowing her to remove her status of stranger is she desired.. "So in order to know which stars to read for you, I need to know what season you were born in, and if it was early or later season."

"Stolas"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

11-13-2022, 08:30 PM

She had to admit she was intrigued in the way he was responding. She was observing the way he reacted to what he liked even if she wasn't so bluntly obvious about it. She couldn't help but smile just a little bit to her observations, and with how eager he was to open up about this thing he liked so much.

When he introduced himself she didn't hesitate, she didn't jump but she wasn't used to giving others her name. That felt like something new to her. "Fiametta, though I usually just go by Fia. I live in Elysium just next door." She still shown that gentle smile until he looked back up at the stars and she followed back where her eyes had been drifting off to all night. She wasn't really aware of how the prophecies he'd offer her would work, how he read them or what they meant or if she would even believe it honestly. But she didn't really care. She was always one to listen and learn even if it didn't appear that way sometimes. "Late autumn, November." More than what he asked maybe, a little smirk and a side eyes, but she'd wait to see what he had to say.

"Fiametta"

Stolas

Hellborn
Ars Goetia

Advanced Fighter (113)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

11-13-2022, 10:24 PM

The girl introduced herself as Fiametta—Fia for short—and Stolas nodded with a smile. That was an easy name to remember, and he had never seen a wolf look like her before, so it would be easy to recognize her as well. Fia told him when her birthday was, and the young prince had to remember what star signs the late fall season fell within. "Um... okay, late autumn... That's under Scorpio, I believe." He looked back up to the sky, looking to the left, then the right, trying to get his bearings of the night canvas above, reading the heavens like one would read words from a scroll. He lifted a dark paw and pointed off to the western side of the sky. "So since it's not fall yet, your stars are still just over that horizon. They'll be more visible when it gets closer to your birthday, and I'll be able to read them better then." If Fia was interested, he would be happy to bring his grimoire out to Elysium to stargaze and give her a more thorough astrology reading.

Stolas took a deep breath and tried to recall everything he'd read about the Scorpio star sign for her. "So wolves born under a Scorpio sky are logical and resourceful. They are passionate and tenacious. Loyal to a fault, someone who can always be relied on," he began, pausing every so often to try and recall what the pages of his book had said from memory. "A Scorpio wolf's jealousy can turn into possessiveness if not checked, however, and jealousy can be born from that if they aren't careful. Their temper can be short if provoked, and they don't shy away from violence. This springs from their passion, which like a fire, smolders with pleasant warmth, but can also burn you if you aren't careful." Stolas tried to remember any more, but it was honestly a miracle that he could recall what he had. He hadn't been through autumn with his grimoire yet, so his studies hadn't gotten that far yet.

The adolescent prince glanced over to Fia, hoping she hadn't taken offense to anything he'd recited from her star sign. "Of course, none of this is written in stone. The predictions and prophecies of the stars are always evolving. This isn't even the full extent of your prophecies, since I can't see your stars right now. Maybe we can read them again in the autumn and get a clearer prediction for you if you'd like?"

"Stolas"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

11-16-2022, 11:32 PM

Fia, while not much, had already spoken more to him than she had to most strangers. Actually any if she thought about it real hard. So keeping herself quiet was at least not off by her. Maybe he'd expect her just to take his readings silently as well. She for one thought that getting all oo-ed and ah-ed would be rather annoying at least.

She did chuckle a bit a he went on, and maybe not seen in the dark light of the distant fires and eyes caught on the skies but she was looking at where he would be reading her sign of Scorpio. "I'm pretty sure you've got me pegged." She commented, thinking not just of herself but of the traits of her own Mendacium blood. She wouldn't even find any offense in what he told her, even the more rougher edges. She wouldn't know first hand in her young life experiences but she did believe most of what he told her was in her just from the state of her own family.

A strong gaze turned back towards him with that little bit of a smile, smirk as he had finished telling her all he could and offered again to come around her birthday. She raised a brow, maybe a bit of a challenge before she told him, "I'm not really supposed to leave the borders without an adult, but I think I can make an exception." She left that almost connected gaze towards his form for a moment before looking back up at the stars and chasing each little dot into a shape or constellation as she saw them.

"Fiametta"