An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
11-07-2022, 12:04 AM
Kite couldn’t believe it. They had refused to let her go to the raid, or even watch. She wanted to see what a real fight looked like! When she was finally released from the den it was to hear that the Armada had lost and that Azure had lost another body part. Bet they would have won if they’d just let her participate.

Not one to hold in her gloating or a chance to mock Azure, she pranced down to find him. There he was. She walked up to Azure, and looked at the towering loser. “Hey, do you think my tail will be longer than yours now?” She asked, looking up at him.

"Kite"

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
11-14-2022, 09:11 PM

As if losing to the filthy Pirates wasn't bad enough. When Kite first arrived Azure deliberately turned away from her, scanning the cavern walls absently and trying to pretend the brat didn't exist at all. Her words however were harder to ignore, and though he did not turn his muzzle down to acknowledge her with his body language he could not let the slight go without a retort.

"I could lose my tail, ears and all four legs and still be more capable in combat then you will ever be." He sneered to the wall. "I was born whole, every bit of flesh of mine that has been broken has been in defense of me and mine. You were born defective and you will die defective." Sooner rather than later, he hoped.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.