gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
11-13-2022, 10:48 PM

It was a lovely spring morning and, with it, came the chance to work on cleaning up the Hallows some. Memento Mori had noticed some of the rooms were collecting dust bunnies, and no doubt the rooms that hadn’t been used much were in need of some tending too. Hell, even her own room could use a little dusting. But while she could team up with Rein and Jacques to tackle her own room, she had decided it would be better to tackle some of the others with some other members of the Hallows. She wasn’t sure who would be available, but surely someone would want to join her in this task?

Memento Mori set off, heading down to the first floor where all the guest rooms were located. With any luck, she might pass by another Hallows member that she could recruit for this take. Undoubtedly the guest bedrooms were the sorriest of the lot, having only been tending to sparingly, and well, it was spring, so a spring cleaning would be necessary. Besides, what if the Hallows got some more guests in the near future? Memento Mori hummed to herself as she descended the stairs, hoping for the best.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
11-25-2022, 07:35 AM

Life was on the mend for Audra. Even with the mysterious magical Autumn passing to reveal a lovely spring, she was in good spirits. Glad to be back in the Hallows for good, she hoped, the petite fae made her way down to the castle's main floor. There wasn't much on her agenda for today, having returned recently from scouting the nearby areas, Audra wandered kind of aimlessly. With no fundamental objective as to where she went, she turned toward the guest rooms. Maybe someone new would be just around the corner!

As it would be her luck, there was someone she hadn't met! "H-hello," Audra approached with a warm smile and a swish of her tail. "I-I'm Audra, d-do you need h-help?" She asks in her chiming tones, head tilting slightly to the side with a curious expression.

A U D R A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Memento Mori

Loner

Expert Intellectual (215)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
11-26-2022, 10:04 PM

No sooner had she made her way down the stairs and begun to approach the guest rooms did she end up hearing what sounded like a shy wolf. Pale gaze turned to a brown-furred woman, and Memento Mori offered her a gentle smile as introduced herself as Audra and asked if she needed any help. “Some help would be wonderful, actually!” Meme told her, hoping the other she-wolf wouldn’t mind getting roped into some cleaning. Well, she did ask after all, so it was probably fine! Memento Mori motioned to the guest rooms, her gaze becoming more thoughtful as she spoke.

“I was hoping to straighten up and clean some of our guest rooms. I know one, in particular, has been in use by our guests from the Armada. I want to make sure all of them are in good, useable condition in case we get any others… if you wouldn’t mind joining me in the endeavor. There are a good number of rooms, and if we tackle them together I’m sure we could get through them sooner rather than later!” The she-wolf smiled. “My name is Memento Mori Lore, by the way, ~ Feel free to call me Meme, though.” The pale-eyed woman started toward one of the rooms, hoping that Audra would follow her lead inside.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.