size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
11-14-2022, 12:05 PM

On her down to have a word with the mysterious Hattori himself, Celeste had heard mention of a third Auster pack rising. While she had been curious to know more about Fenmyre, she was sad to hear they had dissolved. What also drew her curiosity is that in their place Bellamy had gathered enough followers to have her own. The name was lost to her for now, but she figured she would at least stop by to say hello and see what it was all about.

Making her way west toward the scent of Bellamy and her pack, Celeste found herself in awe at the sight of the sparkling falls. The place was absolutely beautiful from afar and Celeste found herself feeling slightly jealous. Not that her Oasis wasn't gorgeous in its own right, but this place had its own sense of fascination. Stopping promptly at the border, the petite Alphess lifted her lips to the setting sun and released a beckoning call for Bellamy. Patient as always, Celeste settled her haunches on the ground to get comfortable.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-22-2022, 04:18 PM

In being an alpha, there was always plenty for the woman to do. Checking the borders regularly was one duty that Bellamy had gotten used to. The wolves of Ethne, mainly her family, needed to be protected. Even those who were not of her own blood deserved to be protected. The dark-furred woman had done a lot of thinking, about the different packs she had to visit, about Ignis, about Acere… Her mind was buzzing with different information and trying to process it. Gavroche had been doing his best to give his insight as well, but Bells still wasn’t sure about a lot of it.

The woman was making her rounds at Lazuli Falls, the sound of the water nearby giving her some comfort. The falls were ever moving, ever falling down in front of the cave where she and her family had made their den. Bellamy drew in a breath. She wanted to make sure Ethne would be like that waterfall, ever moving, surviving. She flicked her ears back. She needed to do more. She needed to be more for her people.

A call at the borders caught the woman’s attention. Breaking away from the anxious thoughts that threatened to overwhelm her mind Bellamy made her way toward the caller. The one who waited for her was a monochrome dame, one with horns and bright blue eyes. Bellamy met that gaze thoughtfully, dipping her muzzle in greeting to the she-wolf. Judging by her posture the one who had come to her borders could very well be an alpha herself.

“Greetings. You stand at the borders of Ethne - I am its Leader, Bellamy of Foi.” The woman remained relaxed, though she did not sit just yet. Her gaze was thoughtful as she examined the other femme. Who was this, and what business did she have here, she wondered?

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
12-05-2022, 11:16 AM

It would not take long for her call to be answered. And it was no surprise to her that Bellamy, herself, had answered. Keeping a neutral expression on her features, Celeste waited for the other leader to approach and introduce herself. Unsurprised that she was met with grace and diplomacy, Celeste dipped her chin in a respectful manner before speaking for herself. "A pleasure, Bellamy of Foi, I am Celeste Akizora, Mistress of Ethyria from the Boreas desert region," her lips turn slightly into a smile. Introducing herself in such a formal manner was still new and actually kind of fun. Not every day someone gets to say they lead a pack, right?

"I was recently down south visiting a neighboring pack and decided to make myself known as I venture back up toward home," Celeste pauses as she regards Bellamy in a closer way. Larger, as most wolves were, and older by at least twice her age, she could see the wisdom that lingered along the other female's features. "I don't plan on making alliances or causing trouble as my pack and I lead a rather relaxed and laid-back lifestyle, but I do hope to host some events in the future," she pauses again to allow the information to sink in for a moment. "Basically, friends or not, I want to be on good terms with as many packs as possible," her shoulders tense for a moment as she awaits Bellamy's response. Being diplomatic was still a learning curve for her and she hoped to not be making a fool of herself.

Bellamy

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-10-2022, 08:42 PM

Bellamy was quiet, listening as the other alpha introduced herself. Celeste Akizora, the Mistress of Ethyria, a pack in the desert reason of Boreas. At this Bellamy dipped her head respectfully. Huh, so perhaps a new pack had formed since she went through the lands and picked up on different packs. But rather than interrupt Celeste to congratulate her on the forming of the pack, she remained politely silent, slowly easing down to the earth as the woman explained the purpose of her arrival at Ethne’s borders. Her ears twitched thoughtfully, but other than that, Bellamy didn’t betray what she made of Ethyria’s Mistress’ words.

“I’m glad that you’ve made your way to our borders. I’ve been meaning to go to each pack myself, and establish relations of sorts myself.” Unfortunately, dealing with the setup of the pack, as well as worrying about Saga’s well-being, had prevented her from doing much in that regard. As she spoke she focused on the other alpha. Celeste was younger than herself and bore a lighter build. She was mutated, just as Gavroche was, though she bore horns rather than wings.

“I can appreciate your honesty, Mistress Celeste. If you will cause Ethne no harm then we will respect your pack in the same way. We do not plan to cause chaos among the other packs ourselves, we just wish to survive.” They would do what they needed to in order to achieve that, but not all packs or lands needed to have threats from the pack if they needed resources. And Ethyria was already in harsh terrain. There wouldn’t be a benefit to picking on another newer pack either. So why not at least be on friendly terms?

“I also plan to welcome others to some of Ethne’s future events, and it would be a pleasure to extend the invitation to your pack as well. I am curious as to why you would choose not to make alliances, however, and simply wish to be on good terms with other packs…” She frowned a little. “Is your pack lucky enough to not have enemies?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.