gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
04-19-2014, 10:06 PM
[Image: 44rIdeD.png]

Spring and summer have come and gone, and already it was fall again, and already Zanire would be going back into hibernation in less than two to three months. A heavy sigh left her lips as the bear lumbered through the terrain, head held low, eyelids heavy. The time spent while awake was wasted, two disasters struck, making the woman basically immobile from the first for some time. What an event. Not only that but her relationship with Kar ad been a bit bumpy ever since the run in with that dark female with different colored eyes... then this new healer girl he had been spending time with. She couldn't help but feel lonely, sometimes wondering if he thought about just leaving her behind to make a life for himself. Was she really that much of a burden on the young wolf? Was she his ball and chain? The woman would come to a complete stop, violet gaze staring down at her wrapped paw. Is this why she couldn't find one of her kind? Was that black bear she hunted with Gargoyle the last one?

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome image made by Clash. <3

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
04-19-2014, 10:17 PM
The woman walked through the forest with her head held high. It had been a month since she had seen the injured bear whom was best friends with her lover. Her crimson gaze would shift to see the injured woman outside with her paw still wrapped with the banana leaf. A smile would come across her as she would approach cautiously, bowing her head respectfully.

"Hello, ma'am, I see that you have not taken off the wrapping, but, you'll be happy when I say that you may take it off completely now." She spoke in her kind tone as she would lock eyes with the brown bear. She was happy to see Kar's friend again, but even though she did not like Kar being with her, she would at least show as much kindness as she did with Kar. "I apologize for calling you by your name and for making you frustrated, but I promise I will try not to do that again." She closed her eyes so her crimson orbs wouldn't meet her gaze and her lidd overed them as she bowed her head once more in apology.

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
05-01-2014, 10:56 AM

Ear twitched at the sound of somebody approaching, eyes moving in their sockets to glance to the side but the woman would not turn. Just because she was missing a paw didn't mean she could be ambushed, the woman had one hell of a swing and bite still. When she looked however, her gaze was greeted by the sight of the healer girl that had helped her that one day. Eyes narrowed even when she bowed her head when she got closer, body coming to a standstill, waiting to find out what she wanted.

The she-wolf went straight into talking about Zanire's paw, noting how the beast didn't take it off and that she could actually remove it completely now. She gave a small nod to it, but she would actually keep it on for a bit longer, maybe in a few days she would completely keep it off when she was more comfortable with it.

For a moment Zanire actually thought that was that, the wolf would just wander away and go back to where she came from. Of course not, the girl apologized for calling her by her name and for making her frustrated, promising that she would try not to do it again. She bowed her head once again. Silence fell between the two creatures, neither saying a single word. The woman had nothing to say to the wolf, she didn't like her, and wanted nothing to do with her. She just wanted things to go back to the way they were, before Kar had met the she-wolves.

A heavy sighed escaped her lips, head turning away to the side, gazing off into the distance. ?Must go soon...? Winter was quickly approaching, and she had barely made any time to fatten up this time around. She needed to fill her belly, both to help her get through the cold winter and to keep Kar warm when he slept beside her. ?Don't want to...? Voice was a bit distant and soft when she spoke, not really annoyed.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Nalyda nodded to the grizzly and soon walked out. Her eyes spotted a small stream running from where the cave was located. The fae could easily see a few fish as she began to go fishing. She had been alone for a while, so fishing was a useful skill. Her red orbs scanned the water as she soon caught three large trout, and pushed them inside the den as she lied down outside of the den and placed her head on her paws. "Why do you not like me, ma'am?" She asked the grizzly with a kind heart.

She liked Zanire and wished to be her friend, but how could she when Zanire wouldn't even look her in the eye?
She stayed vigilant as she scanned the area for any signs of danger, but she knew the grizzly would probably handle it when she could.

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
05-03-2014, 01:06 AM
They are no where near the den. xD

Much to her annoyance, the girl had wandered off to a nearby stream, catching a few fish before bringing them over and pushing them towards Zanire. Just because she did such a thing didn't mean the beast would like her faster or warm up to her, it would only push her further away and almost make the wolf seem desperate for acceptance. Eyes narrowed on the she-wolf when she lay down, ear flicking when she asked why Zanire didn't like her.

With a heavy, and annoyed sigh she would use her good paw to push the trout away and back to the wolf. She was asking for it, and Zanire wouldn't hold back on her honesty. ?New wolf, don't know, don't care to become friendly with.? Tone was void of any real emotion, especially anything that would be considered friendly or warm. ?Desperate she-wolf, want boy just meet.? Back legs folded beneath her, bringing the large female back onto her rump in a sitting posture. Violet gaze narrowed as she watched the she-wolf.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Nalyda

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Nalyda would look to the female grizzly slightly. Whatever she was doing, didn't seem to make any differences with the grizzly. She would look to the paw and then back to the entrance of the den. The fae would not take Zanire's prey, she had caught it and didn't want any part of it. Her crimson gaze stayed focused on the sounds of the ducks flying south since winter was approaching ever faster.

"Ma'am, I am not like the female that hurt Kar. I would be willing to die for him if I would have to. Some wolves are not all bad. I know you care for Kar, and I respect that as well for I care for him too. And if you hate me then that is ok, I still love him, and if it doesn't make a difference, then alright. I will be down at the stream if you need anything." Nalyda spoke her mind to the grizzly and began to walk down to the small stream, once looking down once the fae had reached the body of water.