Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
04-29-2014, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2014, 05:52 PM by Song.)
Most know the Destruction clan as kind hearted individuals, this has not always nor is it still the case. Series, the first Destruction, was a cruel man he beat Novel i when she was a child and on through adulthood. He murdered the alpha when the man tried to save novel from his abuse. Novel rallied the pack after but Series disappeared after his deed. Anyway Series' son Adrenaline took after him, and had a couple of litters.?

In the oldest litter at 3.25 years (born summer) we have my boy Scorpion, Sea's girl Orchid, Shelby's girl Poem, and Requiem's boy Series This litter is closed

The second litter has another Litter Closed within it at 2 years old (born autumn) no names or genders preferred. Fable Destruction by Sinister, Ballad played by Croatoan, Silence played by Rina

And possibly a litter of one that has just turned 1 (born autumn) Soliloquy by Eldarwen

Keep in mind the Destructions name by themes. Any strong intimidating names are preferred also previous family names are encouraged.

Eldarwen was kind enough to do some lovely designs you can choose from. However if you want to try at your own design feel free. All alignments will be accepted though it is required they have respect for those of the destruction clan. It is impossible for them to know of Novel's children. Also if you fall inactive I'll take them back unless we work things out. Also all will have a last name of destruction.?

Please be sure to fill this out:
CODE

name:?
litter:
Personality:
design/appearance:
RP sample: (only if I haven't threaded with you)

And designs! You /may/ have to pay for the leg stripes not sure.?

taken by Shelby

Albatross

gems
size
build
player
Glacier
04-29-2014, 09:09 PM
name: Orchid
litter:1
alignment: Neutral
Personality: With her first experience of life she found herself in the embrace of a loving family, with a father she adores and a mother whose dainty sweetness she revered. her adventures as a pup where always beside her parents, in the safety of their presence. As she began to leave pup hood and become a woman she found herself more adventures, more open to the world. Simultaneously the father she adored became more aggressive towards, his sweet manner changing into a fearful truth. at her tender age she thought his aggression a response to her exploration and gave up her curiosity to the world, but perhaps the damage was already done. She did not know that his kindness towards pups did not extend to her growing form, and thought instead that she was at fault, that she had wronged him somehow. Even as she came to fear him, still she loved him and still she blamed herself.
design/appearance: Click 1 Click 2
RP sample:

Imonde

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2014, 09:41 PM
WIPPLES

name:
litter:
Personality:
design/appearance:
RP sample: (only if I haven't threaded with you)

Astrid

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-30-2014, 09:24 AM
name: Series Destruction
litter: Oldest Litter
alignment: Lawful Good
Personality:
Despite the hardships Series experienced as a child, he is entirely good. His eternal optimism is enough to draw in even the most skeptical stranger, and he is protective of every wolf he meets. This male is loyal to the point of death and will always be ready to lay his life down for another. He has a soft heart but displays confidence and strength wherever he goes. He has a sweet voice that is made to soothe, and a gentle gaze that never aims to strike fear into another. Even with his large build, Series is kind and passive. He is truly a gentle giant.

On the other end of the spectrum, Series is the life of the party. When the sun is shining and his mood is light, the brute can't seem to hide his playful nature. He loves to romp around with friends and just let loose every now and then, and his sense of humor is undeniable. It is his brilliance and wit that keeps the jokes coming, though he never laughs at another's expense. The male simply seeks to bring out happiness in others and in himself. Series is one of the happiest, most selfless wolves you'll ever meet.
design/appearance: user posted image
And the manip I made if anyone is interested -> http://i60.tinypic.com/nbdoxi.jpg
RP sample: N/A

Falk

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
04-30-2014, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014, 11:06 AM by Falk.)
name: Poem Destruction

litter: 1

alignment: Lawful Evil

Personality: Strict. Ruthless. Confident. Pride is evident in every aspect of her being and she has no shame in showing it. Poem has no problem with pushing aside anyone in her path if she has her sights set on a goal. More than once she has been referred to as a heartless bitch. What most wolves don't know is the softer side of her personality, the side of her that she keeps hidden to keep from being hurt by those around her. She hides behind a shield of lies and insults to protect herself from getting hurt or attached. Deep down she is kind and gentle, but her upbringing caused her to become twisted and changed her nature. She has a special, secret place in her heart for pups, but at the same time she won't cut any young, learning wolves any slack. She expects the most from those wolves she keeps in her life and refuses to let them sip. Anyone that falls into the categories of family or someone that has earned her trust will receive nothing but respect from her. Her respect is a hard thing to earn, but it's also hard to loose once you've earned it.

design/appearance: 6

RP sample: I think I've threaded with you? lol

Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
04-30-2014, 10:47 AM
Some name suggestions from me:
Verse, Chant, Ballad, Fable, Harmony, Euphony

Wael

gems
size
build
player
04-30-2014, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014, 12:14 PM by Wael.)
CAN YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE

can you tell me where i am

name: Ballad Destruction

litter: The litter with 2 year olds.

alignment: Lawful Good

personality:

Ballad, unlike her name, hates anything to do with what normal female wolves her age would like, which, to most wolves, is the wolves of the opposite gender who don't have a mate. She loves to hunt, and will not give up unless she has a reason to, or if something else is bothering her so much that she decides to stop. From day one, once she was old enough to hunt, Ballad got her right hind paw wounded badly, and it twisted sideways a little, so she walks like that. Even though Ballad has this disability, and she was always a fighter from birth, defending herself from her father. And, even through the fights she had to fight, Ballad tried her best to be as nice to other wolves as she could, except for one thing. She is very grouchy at times, and she can snap at any of her siblings at any time, if they bother her too much about her injured paw, which she hates. Ballad thinks that she doesn't belong in the spotlight just for being a fighter, and so she tries to avid things like that as best as she could. She is determined to keep up with her siblings in any journey they make, from the journey from their homeland to any other one. She tries her best to prove herself, and she hopes that they won't find her useless. Deep down, even though she hides it, Ballad's greatest fear is probably the one of being a burden to her family.

Ballad, even though she has a disability, tries to protect her family the best she can, but sometimes, she will stand back, and let herself be protected by her family, instead. The young wolf is loyal to her family, to the point of dying, and her favorite sibling, even through all of them, is her older brother, Series, because they are the closest in personality.The girl can be very agressive, and, along with dying, if a wolf was trying to kill her family, even though she wouldn't like it a bit, Ballad would kill the other wolf. But she wouldn't make it slow; she would try to make it as fast and painless as she could find possible. She is a determined wolf, and she loves to swim, even though her injured paw hurts if she hits it against a rock that has something.

design/appearance:

user posted image

RP sample:
A soft growl resonated within her through as Ballad watched her father move closer to her, a snarl on his face and his eyes narrowed in anger. The white girl watched as he moved closer, and she narrowed her eyes and moved her newly injured paw out of the way. "And......Who are you to get injured so badly, when it isn't me who injured you? When it was the one wolf you thought was your only friend?" Something within her made her angry at these words, and she moved to her full height quickly, her eyes burning with a silent fire. Adrenaline snapped at her face, and Ballad moved back quickly, before a soft snarl rumbled in her throat, and then she was moving towards him. Fangs flashed, and Ballad felt pain go through her body as her father dug his claws into her injured paw, which she had forgot to move out of the way. The white girl blinked once, and, when her eyes opened again, her father was growling in her ear softly. "Let's not make a fool of ourselves here, my daughter. Or else your paw might be injured even more." As if he was proving his point, Adrenaline sunk his claws deeper into Ballad's paw, making the girl growl in anger and pain, as she struggled to get up.

"You were never my father. You were only an imposter all along, because no father of mine would inflict pain on me like that, and you did. You are nothing but a sickening wolf, and you deserve the death you get. You disgust me with your actions, and I hope that a son or daughter kills you." Ballad spat at him, her fur bristling as he released her paw.

Truthfully, Ballad hadn't known she had been capable of being so cold, and her own eyes widened as she looked up at her father from her spot on the ground. Adrenaline glared down at her, and he moved to sink his claws into her paw again, but then growled and walked away. Ballad struggled to her paws, her white chest heaving in anger and pain, and finally, she closed her eyes, letting out a soft growl before almost deciding to attack her father. But the good side of the girl rose against her anger, and she stood still, her claws digging into the ground. Her paw was bleeding badly from the injuries that her father, no, Adrenaline, inflicted on her, and she licked her paw gently. "I hate you, Adrenaline."

" Hey, Ballad, are you okay? That looked painful. I can't believe you said that."

Ballad turned around, only to see her older brother, Series, in front of her, his amber eyes widened in shock and a little fear for his youngest sister. Ballad wagged her tail twice, and licked her paws a few times before raising her white head to answer, her eyes narrowing as she spoke to him. "Well, I'm actually not okay. My paw hurts really bad, but I might go visit the healer, and it'll probably heal anyways." She said softly, and Series dipped his head in response and walked away, before Ballad hesitated and called out to him, begging for his company. "Actually, Series, do you think you could come to the healer with me?" Series dipped his head and headed back, wagging his tail.

Lekan

gems
size
build
player
04-30-2014, 05:51 PM
Other name suggestions, if wanted (obviously going with the literature/music name theme here):

Tempo, Silent, Sequel, Forte, Medley

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-30-2014, 08:21 PM
if i may... been wanting to play a pup from a litter <33

and this is the first time i'm actually going to have a neutral character instead of evil and malicious.

So please do not judge c:

name: Fable Destruction(sorry just love that name, Fable)

litter: 2

alignment: Neutral

Personality:

C o m p e t i t i v e

" I like the taste of my own victory."

Fable is very competitive. It's honestly unorthodox, she gets a rush out of it. Being competitive means she will never back down, her guard is always up and she will not take no for an answer. It's not in her nature. When in battle she hits overdrive and her adrenaline will start to pump, bringing on her competitive side that unleashes the devil within. This doesn't mean she is a narcissistic bitch though, of course, she is no where near it. Fable may be a little over the top with competition, but she is no cheater. She will not cheat your out of your win but do be aware that she believes n hair fights.

S t r o n g

" I like to think I'm strong, both mentally and physically."

Both physically and mentally, she is strong. Her famous saying is 'you must thrive to survive', this brings out her strong side that can kill. She does not believe in anything less than weak people, no one is weak unless you truly believe that you are. Fable will stretch as far beyond that wall of weakness that others may put u, when they aren't and she will do anything in her power to break that wall. She is strong, indeed, never has she broken down with her emotions. She keeps them bottled up inside, rarely letting them seep out. Strong willed she is, and with this trait comes she becomes hot-headed. She can loose her temper but can easily calm herself. She likes to use her gladiator skills when in battle.

B r a v e

" Prove to me how brave you are.

Is there really a true and pure definition of bravery? Suppose so. In fact, in Fable's eyes bravery is like staring the world in the face and saying 'bring it!'. Her will and courage also is another step forward toward bravery. She can not be subdued or overcome, no matter how much you pressure her. Put her in the eye of the storm and she'll be the conqueror, put her in the face of danger and she'll show you what being brave really looks like. Sure, she has her fears and weaknesses but pushing those aside when the force of evil is threatening to destroy you, then you must become rock-hard and emotionless for that inner bravery to kick-in. If not, then your fears and weaknesses will be the death of you.

P r o t e c t i v e

" Cherish the breath in your lungs! It'll be your last."

This young women is very protective of those who are in danger, and more for the ones she cares deeply for. Fable also has this high quality and function of protecting; a protective covering is what it's called. She has an extreme tendency to protect, well defensive and will put her own self at risk to protect others. Some say that she has a keen eye that is always on the lookout for dangerous events. A wary women she is. A vigilant sentry is what most call it. Always seen awake and alert, never does she have time for sleeping for she is on the watch out for danger whether it be morning or night. She is sleeplessly watchful, to an extent to where she will most likely be a huge grump the next morning. Though she does this because she cares, she is protective of most people and will do everything in her power to make your they come out alive. She is quick to notice or perceive things a far or up close; she has that keen eye.

S t u b b o r n

" I'm going to act like you never said that."

Fable is very stubborn, she cannot be shaped or worked in any way but her own. She is hard, tough and stiff, almost like a stone, unbelievably hard to move and unreasonably obstinate. She is a stubborn women and will admit it too, she knows she is and sometimes her stubbornness can put her in life or death situations. It's just the price she pays for entitling this trait.

I n d e p e n d e n t

" I don't need your help, I can do it myself."

Fable is an independent thinker as she is with her actions and choices she makes. She does not ask for other peoples help, for she knows she can do it herself. She is not influenced nor controlled by others in matters of opinion or conduct. She thinks and acts by herself and will never look on to someone else for their help, whether she'd be on the verge of death or not -- it's just not who she is as a person. She is free, autonomous and will not subject herself to someone else's authority or jurisdiction. Fable does not need to rely on someones aid or support when she can very well do it herself, she has never had to rely on someone to help her in any way possible it's always been her own self aiding and supporting what she does and does not do -- what she thinks and what she doesn't.

W i c k e d

" You treachery knows no bounds."

Fable has a wicked mind and wicked habits, she is sinful and iniquitous. I wouldn't call her evil or morally bad in principle or practice, but she can be when you cross the line. She is mischievous and playfully malicious. Think of her as a wicked winter, she is distressingly severe like a wound, storm, or cold, she can be dangerous; violent. Whatever you want to call her, an unjustifiable, dreadful beast like a wicked fame of some sorts. A dark horse if you'd like to put it that way, with a bad disposition and mean women that can become a wicked witch of the west if tampered with poorly.

I n t e l l i g e n t

" Do not underestimate me, you'll regret it."

She has a good understanding and high mental capacity, and quick to comprehend things. She can get herself out of deceptions and critical situations, Fable pushes herself into motivating this and will do so to her highest advantage. This young women also always has an intelligent reply, one that is well thought out and sound out; good judgement. Being intelligent means you are clever as well, for Fable is indeed. She has a mentally bright, quick and sharp intelligence level. Superficially skillful, witty, and original character. Always has she been adroit with the paws and body as well. Fable will use the resources around her, either physically or mentally.

R e s p o n s i b l e

" I'm not a fan of your child play."

As in answerable and accountable, as for something within one's power, Fable is always there. Being the daughter of two brilliant wolves means you have to have responsibility, and she does. In fact, her responsibility level ranges so high that she is one to go for your questions or anything that you can possibly think of. She is chargeable of being the author, cause, or occasion of something and will always admit to her wrongs but she will never admit to something she did not do. Fable has a capacity for mortal decisions and therefore accountable, capable of rational thoughts or actions. She also has the weight of authority as well.

B o r n _ L e a d e r

" I'm a leader not a follower."

Fable has always been a leader, never a follower. She is a person that leads, given the fact that she was conceived by leaders. She has always been a person who commands and has once believed she could be the leader of an organized body of wolves. She has proven herself worthy for that position many, many times and will never stop proving herself until she is crowned temptress. But she will never take it from someone who is already in authority, it's not her kind of thing to do.

L o v i n g (towards certain people)

[i]" I can love you, or I can hate you. My decision."

She is loving towards certain people, like her family for example. She loves them to pieces and will do anything for them, this includes giving up her own life to save her kin. Sure she has other people she loves but that doesn't exactly mean that she'd put her life on the line for that person like she would her blood. Fable is loving and caring but to a certain extent, she will not love someone who doesn't deserve to be loved and cared for. And she is not that kind of person to just throw her love out to just anyone, they have to earn that just like they do trust. It's never, ever gained with her.

design/appearance:

This one <--- click .. lineart by hioshi on deviantart

RP sample:

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:1px solid white; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000">

Othello's speech

"A waste of time I am not."

Cries of horror came to Sinister's sunken ears, a war plagued it's way throughout her hushed being. The voices inside of her head raged on, whispering a tall tale that only herself could bare to hear. 'Ssssinissster... Kill thissss foolisssh dame... Make her bleed..' The hissing didn't stop, the demonic words attacked at the caged monster inside of her. She felt it deep within her bones, it's crackling growl developed in her throat only to be realized with such cruelty that not even the devil himself could handle. As much as this fae was trying to hold back the beast, it grew stronger by Othello's wrath. Almost like it was feeding upon her everlasting layers of sentimental disorders of pure madness. All at once the demon unleashed itself upon the female and everything faded to red, her vision blurred and Sinister was shoved aside by the power purge of her devilish puppet master. Nothing will be remembered after this, she has snapped and only the grace of god could these two she-wolf's be saved.

"I should be worth someone's time for once. I have had enough of being beaten and scarred, enough of being told that I am not good enough. I am who I am, and you cannot change that!"

While Sinister sat back and became the host of her own body her demon was wrapping it's tentacles around the situation. Watching through stern, cold silver eyes that promised death. Her words cut the icy surface, like metal on metal action had her treacherous brutality began. Heavy grunts vibrated against her concealed maw, breathing hot steam from the bullet holes of her nostrils as they flared. From how close these two females were it would seem that they were conjoined twins, but of course all barriers need to be broken. Like this for example.

" Sssuch big words for sssomeone ssso ssmall."

With those few words put to gather by the damned fae, she will soon have her round with this female. Not at all afraid of her well programmed speech, it was put together with courage and a whole lot of treachery. It would seem to Sinister that this femme wears her tragedies as shackles, much like she did, but neither of these two wore them as armor. Maybe that was one of the problems, maybe that's one thing they are alike in rather than being so differently articulately toned. And yet the female still did not know how to keep her mouth shut. Othello again went on preaching her rights.

"I will be suppressed no longer by a stranger. I will stand my ground."

?Kill her, Sssinister? Kill her? Ssshe doesssn't dessserve to live? Sssuch foolisssh bloodssshed? It?sss not needed? Ssshe hasss no idea how to kill... Get rid of her? Get rid of thisss ssshe-wolf? Kill her Sssinister.. Tassste her blood, feel it beneath your pawsss... Do it.. Kill her.? Ssshow her what real killing isss all about...? The voices inside of her head repeated once more, making her muscles stark to ache from the tenseness they were receiving. How urging it was to lunge at the young women, and indeed she almost had. Though more nonsense fell from her venomous tongue.

"Then stand your ground you should, for when the time comes there will be no saving you. If it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you shall get. But do realize what you are getting yourself into little one.." Casing her blood-tainted tongue over her victorious canines that flashed dangerous at the females face. Certainly her words were meant to cut deep, hoping to make something inside of Othello snap and she will be greeted with someone more worth fighting. Oh how Sinister wanted her to attack, wanting to observe her skills, and use them to her advantage. Though it wouldn't take long within the battle for the she-wolf to plead for sanity, for redemption.

Walk,"Talk", Think

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
05-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Orchid, Poem, and Series now belon to their respective players.

Sinister, Fable if yours, but tell me about her paint?

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2014, 05:28 AM
Oh the green markings?.. I was just thinking maybe she was born with them? If not then exempt those.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
05-02-2014, 06:06 AM
Markings like that have never run in the family, but if you want them I won't say no. They'll have to be laid for though, with them being that color it'll be like 800 gems

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2014, 06:11 AM
Oh yeah ill just exempt them bc I dont have 800 gems.

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Unless they can be a different color then maybe black?

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Sinister- you still have to pay for odd shaped markings, which are 300/400 gems

Croa- adrenaline would not have harmed his children while they were babies. He probably died before the last litter was old enough to face his abuse. Though if you want one from the two year old litter your scenario would be possible. And just so you are aware, Series is not the oldest Scorpion is. If you fix that such up I'm willing to give you a chance at this adoptable.

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Fuckied fuck fuck.... alright.

August

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2014, 08:14 PM
- Starry was bad and wants a second Destruction already, so WIPPPPPP -

`NAME

Quote:Nocturne Destruction
`LITTER

Quote:2nd litter, at 2 years of age.
`GENDER

Quote:Male
`ALIGNMENT

Quote:Chaotic Neutral
`PERSONALITY

Quote:`CHAOTIC & UNPREDICTABLE
'While I may be a Destruction, I am not what you would call pure of heart. Not even close. I take after the numerous males throughout our history, such as Series or my father, whose tales of his abuse and evil deeds have been told to many. These tales fascinated me as a child, but now that I am older? stronger, I wish to create my own legend, perhaps ruling a pack. I am not without reason, however. Don't expect me to behave and react in the exact same ways as many other times.'
Quote:`INTELLIGENT & CLEVER
'I know how most wolves behave, and I can exploit their behavior and use it to my advantage. It does not take long for me to develop counters for many traits of a wolf, as well as fighting. You often will find me reflecting upon my past actions and thinking of a better thing I should have done, or finding your every weakness and secret, and exploiting it for my own uses.'
Quote:`UNTRUSTING & COLD
'Though most of my lineage often reproduce and are open to any for making friends and allies, I am the exact opposite, if you will. Many in the past have betrayed our family and lineage, and there is no reason to be completely open to a stranger learning your secrets or identity. Don't expect me to laugh or smile genuinely either.'
`DESIGN/APPEARANCE

Quote:Pending
`RP SAMPLE

Quote:Pending

Wael

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2014, 11:19 AM
I fixed it.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Hey, mainly for Croa's benefit but thought I might as well point it out to everyone else as well, the heterochromia trait that has become known as 'Destruction eyes' actually comes from Dutiron who is only a Destruction through marriage so with no blood relation to Adrenaline's litter it wouldn't have been passed onto them :)

Additionally for all (I'll pass this around the entire family but hopefully saves me sending out a few PMs) have a look at the Destruction Family Tree

Wael

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Thanks, Novella. I wasn't sure, so I'll go edit that, too. :D