An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-05-2022, 09:02 PM

The warm spring is unusually light on rain and Fern decides to take full advantage of the weather. After the pups are fed and set loose, the gray woman pulls her daughter, Meadow, aside and ushers the girl out into the lovely day. Leading the way to the castle’s abundant gardens, the gray woman says, “How are you feeling today Meadow? Think you can help me do some weeding?” Her steps are slow so that the pup’s short legs can easily keep up with her and she points out a few flowers as the pass, helping the girl to smell them, if she wants, and suppling names to them.

Soon they arrive at a patch of earth where several long stalks bloom up and out of the ground. Each vibrant green stalk is topped with bright yellow heads and Fern stops before the sunflowers. With a fond smile on her lips, the gray woman says, “These were your grandmother’s favorite flowers. See how they face the sun? During the day, as the sun travels across the sky, these flowers will follow it, keeping their yellow faces toward it.” A small, wistful sigh escapes as she looks at her daughter, catching the colors of her grandmother in her coat.

Gently, she prompts, “Now, see these little yellow things growing around their bases? They are called dandelions and are considered weeds. What do you say we clear them out and I can show you something that your grandmother taught me as a pup?” A bright smile is on Fern’s pale lips as she arches a brow at Meadow, silently inviting her to help do some work and, in return, learn a little about healing things in the process. It has not escaped her that the small pup is already showing an interest in the arts of healing… just like her namesake.

"Fern Carpathius" | "Puff"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.