size
Large
build
Balanced
player
ghettobarbie
12-21-2022, 11:46 PM
“Brother… heed my call.. there’s a darkness coming.. he is coming for you..”

The faint, eerie voice of the scarred man’s brother echoes and continues to rattle his mind as he jolts upright. A notable gasp, followed by a distinct primal growl of annoyance. ‘Draugr…’ Grïmmjow’s identical twin brother, brutally murdered by their youngest brother, practically summoning his twin from beyond the grave. Draugr was the most devout man Grïmm has ever known.. and to have him snuffed out of this cruel world by his own kin made it that more devastating to him and Valak.

Grïmmjow rises from his place upon the hallowed ground beneath a weeping willow, the fog that envelopes the forest makes it harder for him to see. For now, Grïmmjow would attempt to push the thoughts of Draugr and Doomsday out of his head, not wishing to unlock those horrid memories he’s tried so hard to suppress. Though, out of the corner of his eye Grïmm seen a flash, no.. a blur of white. Ghostly white.. for a second he stops in his tracks, turns and peers beyond the veil of darkness. ‘Could it be?..’ He questions himself inside his own plagued mind, watching the shadows for a moment longer before he finally manages to pull himself from his own thoughts and moves onward through the wraith forest. He’d try his best to remain as placid in his demeanor as possible, not wishing to engage in whatever supernatural entities lurked in the dark.

‘It’s not real.. and even so, I made sure Doomsday paid for his crimes against you - Draugr..’

"speech"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-06-2023, 08:42 PM

Auster. She was back again after a while, last she remembered being here was around the time she had gotten pregnant (though she couldn't remember how it happened. Damn the hallucination caves!). Medusa made her way through the forest, on her way to nowhere in particular, other than potentially checking out what else was out this way. She had skirted the lands of castle town, nosing about their border that was closest to the Bifrost before continuing on though she didn't stick around there long as there was not much of anything of interest around the Wildberry Grove. She was looking for her friend though, and she hoped to run into her bestie any day now! If she had a goal today, it was mostly that. But she never really had solid plans or anything. She often went flying through life by the seat of her metaphorical pants. And these days it landed her here.

The fog was heavy, obscuring nearly everything around her. Why hadn't she claimed these lands instead? Would've certainly been a fun spot, right? Hide and seek would definitely be pretty fun in this! But alas, she didn't feel like packing up and moving the pack so soon. The skeletal marked woman was traipsing through the woods with her newest vulture companion flying silently overhead and her wolverine at her side, leaving Umbra back at the pack to keep an eye on things, when she heard a feral growl somewhere nearby. She paused, dual-toned gaze searching the foggy darkness for the source. The voice was unfamiliar of course...but she was curious as to who made that sound, and why. The skeletal marked woman moved quietly, the fog dampening her steps as she searched the dark woods. Eventually, her vulture sounded a call to her. Ah! He'd found 'em eh? Good, good. Following where the vultures call had come from, Medusa spotted a figure coming into view as she drew closer. "Medusa heard you growling. Why are you mad? Are you lost or something?" She asked, wondering if someone had maybe stolen something from him or if he was just having a bad day or something.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: