An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
12-30-2022, 12:46 AM

It took some time before Kite was ready to speak about what had happened to her. She had hidden the new scar around her neck with a bit of leftover material from her mask. So far, she had managed to avoid any questions about it. In the end, it was Andy she decided to pull aside and speak with it on. On the night they were set to return to the Armada, she found her sister and convinced her to hide in a corner of the Hallows with.

Haunched a little, she pulled her blindfold up so her eyes could find Andy. it was light enough, that only slivers of moonlight found their way through the castle’s windows. “So, at the bonfire the weirdest thing happened to me. It was like I was pulled into a vision for a moment, but it wasn’t my own. The wolves felt familiar, like I knew them from somewhere.” she whispered to Andy. “They were sleeping, and then the male wolf suddenly lunged, and he got the female around the neck. When I came to, I had this scar” she said, pulling aside the wrapping and showing the wound to her neck. A wound their mother had once had, and that Briar wore still.

"Speech"

Andromeda

"Dreamer Of Improbable Dreams"

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

Master Intellectual (300)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
12-30-2022, 06:32 AM

The young lavender pup is always ready and willing to be with her siblings and Kite will always have a special place in Andy’s heart. So, when she had approached her the night the family is set to leave and asks Andy to hide away so they can speak, the purple girl is quick to agree. Small forms flit through the halls like wraiths across a battlefield, until they find a suitable place to talk. Kite lifts her blindfold and Andy offers her sister a gentle smile, always happy to see her sister’s beautiful eyes. Kite is quick to recount what happened at the bonfire and the smile falters and falls as she nods, swallowing in a dry throat as she wonders if the scar is her doing.

The wrapping is pulled away and a frown tugs at her lips as the scar comes into view, a paw automatically lifting to touch the strange, supernatural wound but she hesitates to trace it. Instead, Andy softly asks, “Does it hurt?” Her first thoughts are of her sister’s discomfort, wishing to help her in any way she can. A thought tugs at her mind and she lifts her pale blue eyes to meet her sister’s crystalized gaze as she gently asks, “Do you have any idea who the wolves might have been?” A sneaking suspicion plants a lead weight in the girl’s gut as she watches her sister, hoping against hope that her idea is wrong.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.