Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
12-31-2022, 06:07 PM
Tanelan
"Cuz we found ourselves in quiet a situation."
"You threw me straight into an inarticulation."

Before they had realized, their set up had been perfected. Tan and all his alters spent the day previous dodging others and especially beau around the subejct of their little project. Tan hummed adjusting a rock in the cruedly made picnic circle. It was obvioua it LOOKED like more than one wolf had added their creative flare. Probably their nerves, tan assumed that was why the quick switched had led them, mika, henry and Benson to make this moment special.

"Not like i know what his favorite food is huh." they chuckled. Tan saw a fish, a bird, and a rabbit clustered in the middle. At first they had been nervous when they asked beau 'meet me at the shimmering shore at sunset' they had also howled briefly as a reminder. After all Tan tended to hover around beau. Until Beau said he was tired of them... Tan and all them would stick around. Especially with how things were.

"Just dont say anything stupid Tan how hard could it be? Would Henry be better at charm I dont know." somehow they wished for a second they could summon. Then again it would be better if they all just were one wolf. Tan had accepted that it would never be the case. They all tried their best to live their lives more stabily then they had in the past. It was all thanks to him.

"Inarticulation, by Rio Romeo"

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-08-2023, 11:37 PM

They had approached Ethne at a potential place for them but, for now, Tanelan and Beauregard had been more focused on spending time together. Though Menagerie was gone, Beau was thankful for it, and Wren, for bringing him and Tan together. No, not just Tan. Benson, Mika, and Henry too. Beauregard felt at peace no matter which of them were out, and he took the shift as something normal. They were all one, yet they were all different too. It made each day interesting, and Beauregard loved spending time with all of them. They were their own individuals, even if they wore the same face.

Tanelan had invited him to the shimmering shore, and he was to arrive just as the sun was preparing to set. It was a little early, but Beauregard was on his way there now. He had left Blind and Trill behind, having been requested to come alone. His blue gaze was shining, focused on the area ahead. He could smell the salty scent of the ocean water and, in the distance, he could make out the purple form of Tanelan.

As he arrived, he looked at the set up Tanelan had for the two of them. He drew in a breath, his eyes widening as he looked over at the other male. “What’s all this, Tan?” He asked softly, feeling his heart leap to his throat. He tilted his head to the side slightly, waiting for Tanelan to explain.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

01-21-2023, 09:45 AM
Perfect! He was here, Tan tried to keep his excitement down. When he got close to others he could be quiet the silly kind. Yet his nerves mixed up in it forced him to try and remain calm. At least until he could say his piece to begin with. His tail wagged side to side as Beau approached with a question. Tan tried to keep himself grounded. He wanted to shiver with excitement, probably because he'd never put so much effort into anything in his life. Clearing his throat he gestured to the rabbit, fish, and bird. "It's a date!" he blatantly explained. "Mika caught the rabbit. Henry got the bird, Benson caught the fish. I helped put everything together." Tan ran his tail along Beau's side if he let them. Hopping towards the middle of the circle appropriately fashioned for a good view of the sunset.

"I heard this shore is beautiful during Sunset and we all wanted to show you." Tan looked at Beau. Hoping that he wasn't going too fast for him. Tan didn't care though, he didn't want to overwhelm Beau, but if they wanted to talk with him why not simply just be honest? "We've been through a lot together. I can't say I was too happy when I was told I would have someone watching over me but, you got along with Mika even and that says something to me. I know we have a lot to learn about each other, about each other's pasts. But it would mean the world to me if I could spend the rest of that with you and maybe somewhere along the line start a family." he shrugged nervously.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

04-17-2023, 09:38 PM

Beauregard watched the purple wolf, reading his body language. The tail wag, the excitement in his eyes. His blue gaze deviated only to take in the food that Tanelan brought up, noting how each of them worked together to prepare a lovely meal. Beauregard blinked, feeling his face heat up. “You guys did this for us?” He didn’t understand that it wasn’t so much for them, as a gift that all those that shared Tanelan’s body wanted to give to him. The young male felt the other’s tail and felt his heartbeat quicken at the touch. He stepped forward, gaze sliding back to Tanelan. His ears were perked forward, nervous and yet excited. Even if the truth of the actions hadn’t clicked in his brain, his body responded with his honest feelings.

“You guys…” Beauregard drew in a breath. They had wanted to share this place with him? He was quiet, listening as Tan spoke. He let out a soft chuckle, a large, warm smile spreading across his features. He felt his heart flutter, all of it settling in. He came to rest beside the other wolf, sitting down and leaning into that purple coat as his gaze turned towards the horizon. “I was a bit nervous, at first. I wanted to help the Menagerie, and help you. I didn’t really know you back then but… I could sense that there wasn’t darkness in you. Nor even Mika. His… actions startled me for certain but I felt there was more to it.” Beau’s gaze softened.

“I was still figuring things out, my life, my place… I had no idea what to expect. I didn’t want you to feel like I was smothering you, either. Meeting the others was different and yet, the more each of them came out, Benson, Mika, and Henry… I got familiar with their differences, their presence… and I can honestly say that if any of you weren’t here I’d be devastated.” Beau looked at them now.

“Even sharing one body, it just… it feels right for you guys. And I’m so happy to know you, to have gotten close. There is still so much we need to learn about each other, about the pack we’re joining, about our future…” Beauregard moved his paw over their own. “But I speak with all my heart when I say I want nothing more than to explore it with all of you. Hunting and playing with Benson, cleaning and organizing with Henry, sparring with Mika, exploring with Tan… and everything in between. And if fate should have it that one day we find a way to have a family one day, I’ll be happy to raise one with all of you.” Beauregard chuckled.

“Most wolves are lucky to have two kids, imagine how blessed our kids would be?” He felt happy, lost in that moment, too lost in their eyes to pay much attention to the shore around them. The timing felt right. The sun was sinking into the water and the world started to glow. Beauregard no longer spoke, moving towards those he loved as he closed his eyes, lips puckered to seal their relationship in a kiss.

"Talk, 'Think.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

06-15-2023, 02:34 AM
It was the hardest thing for them. Their eyes glowed bright in the dimming sunlight. Tan felt their pelt warm not from anything but what could be desrcribed as happiness. They shifted on their paws trying not too appear too dumb struck. When they looked at Beau it felt like the insane world focused into view. Tanelans breath hitched gently fur puffing against the soft breeze.

Then it happened aware and conscious of the others. They leaned forward to kiss Beau. Nuzzling their head under Beaus sending a flurry of small nibbles against the males lower jaw. Eyes closed Tan hummed satisfied. "I love you." they breathed.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

07-16-2023, 04:20 PM

Beauregard hadn’t even realized how excited he had become. The idea of starting a family with all of those he loved, the ones he would adore spending every moment of his life with. He couldn’t remember a time when he’d been so happy with where he was in life. Ethne had given them a new home, a new safe place, and now he had not only did he have one mate, but he was lucky enough to have four, each with a unique personality and traits that made them special. Beauregard’s tail swished back and forth as he looked lovingly upon Tanelan, praying that this moment, this special time in his life, would never end.

His lovers leaned forward, and as he felt their lips connect, he knew they were all there. Each and every one of them. Tan, Mika, Benson, and Henry. As Tan drew back Beau felt as if he was on cloud nine. This was perfect… everything he could have hoped for. He gave a content sigh, rubbing his cheek against the top of theirs as the other males nuzzled up under him and nibbled his jaw.  “...and I love all of you. So, so very much.” Beauregard drew them closer with a foreleg and let his eyes close. “I’ll keep all of you safe, and we’ll be happy together, no matter what. That is a promise as your mate.”

"Talk, 'Think.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Inarticulation The Shimmering Shore 06:07 PM, 12-31-2022 06:12 AM, 09-25-2023