gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-16-2014, 12:21 AM
Cru needs plottage. I'm a very active, constant replier :P

Cru is mostly good with a slightly mischievous streak. He's loyal to his family, and wants revenge on his sister's rapist. He's pretty open to any ideas, and nothing much set in stone with him, who wants to plot?

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
04-16-2014, 12:26 AM
I get the feeling that besides her twin, Cru would be the sibling that got along best with Paradox...

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-16-2014, 12:27 AM
More siblings! I would love to plot with her :D
Where do you want it, any sorta scene you prefer?

Kismet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
04-16-2014, 12:37 AM
With his mischievous streak maybe Isi might be fun? I can see her encouraging him and joining in on anything. I need to post more with her as well, she was in heat but wouldn't last the entire season and I had it happen at the very start so she can be back to her normal self by now.

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-16-2014, 01:24 AM
Either or with the heat, we can tease him with it xD and sounds good to me, he needs to be egged on and show that mischievous streak more. Happy to make a thread if you tell me where

Paradox

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2014, 01:41 AM
I'm game for quite a bit actually. She hasn't seen to much of her fam as of yet but having reunited with her twin she'd be down for anything a bit more mischievous if you wanna do something like that.

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-16-2014, 01:43 AM
alright, awesome, where do you want the thread?

Paradox

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2014, 01:48 AM
I'm not to picky but to the west? That's where Twig and Jinxx are anyways.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-16-2014, 02:06 AM
Oh well it made Isi a little out of sorts as well, bit isolated, confused and irritated and that was before she even knew what was happening to her so she'll be more fun to rp with really if she is back to her usual self.

Anywhere East would be best as she is in Ebony and probably a little reluctant to stray too far in case she gets lost again as that was how she ended up there in the first place, couldn't find her way back home xD