size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

Pride - TransgenderSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-15-2023, 08:51 AM
Things had just.... gone wrong? She didnt know how to describe it in any form. Her father was with whatever woman had taken over their home. He said something about never letting the bad people find them? What about mom she got her ass kicked. Nirah stared at the strange colored sand and stretched her claws out into them. She hated not KNOWING how she felt. Nirah felt off and as the large red was reaching a year the winter chill made her uncomfortable under her own skin.

Maybe she could find another pup to bother. Or one of her siblings wherever they were. Nirah turned in the sand and grinned falling into a playbow. "Maybe Ill just become a King. Then surely all my problems can be crushed." she yelled maybe a little too loud.

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (191)

Expert Intellectual (137)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-07-2023, 12:47 AM

An eye blinked open as he was disturbed from his nap by someone shouting. It was a voice he didn't recognize. Someone he didn't know. He yawned and stretched, claws reaching out to dig into the blackened sand. Who the hell was screaming about being a king? He stood up, shaking his body free of the sand that tried to cling to him, and decided to seek out the owner of the voice. It so turned out to be one of the pups that had come running here to hide from what he'd heard. Crimson gaze looked her over, a soft scoff slipping from his lips. "If you think becoming a king will solve your problems, then you're as dumb as you look." He drawled as he sat down a few feet away. She didn't look that impressive. At least, not compared to him. "If anyone is to be a king, it'd be me. Your mom failed as a queen, didn't she? That's what my dad said, anyway." He side eyed the other yearling to see what their reaction would be.

"Speak"

Nirah

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

Pride - TransgenderSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-07-2023, 11:28 AM
Nirah whirled when she heard him. She was upset and a ball of fire but what he said simply made her laugh. Sticking her claws out in the sand she got closer to him. Promptly she rolled her eyes at him "You ever heard you are what you say?" she laughed. "If you judge people by their parents YOU are dumber than you look" she decided she liked him. Looking at him he was huge, and looked sooo cool. She grinned pawing at him with her front paw with her claws out, of course she made sure not to actually snag him.

"If youre king then can I be your knight, kings fetch their people weapons right? " she titled her head. "I think youd make a great King if you ask me and not because who your mom or dad are." is that why hed said his mom failed? She didnt pay attention to what adults said they liked to lie. Plus she hadnt seen her mom in ages. She didnt know how to deal with these strange emotions in her. Something just wasnt right.

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (191)

Expert Intellectual (137)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-15-2023, 09:44 PM

She turned to face him, but what she said made him sneer. "I'm not the one hiding." He retorted as he watched her playfully reach for him with her paw. He quietly sat back just out of reach, crimson gaze studying her with slightly narrowed eyes. Was she trying to play or something? He wasn't sure. "If youre king then can I be your knight, kings fetch their people weapons right?" He lifted a brow at her question, "Tch, I'm nobody's errand boy. Real knights can get their own!" At her mention of his potentially being a great king, he thought about it. She probably wasn't wrong. He could do a lot as a king. Would probably be a better one than Sparrow...not that she wasn't a good Pirate King. He just wished for a little more chaos. A little more...opportunity to do things that would probably be frowned upon. Then again, the Pirates seemed to earn that reputation enough already. But still. There was just something missing that he couldn't quite place. "Maybe someday. But my dad is still better than your mom." Little did either of them know just how closely related they were.

"Speak"