size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
01-17-2023, 02:37 AM
A new healer.  Halo found the excitement in her chest at war with the nerves that came with meeting anyone new.  Excited to have another healer to help cut down some of the work, but what if it was Aris all over again?  What if they didn't like her?  What was she going to do then?  No, she couldn't think like that.  Even if they didn't like her, it wasn't Halo's business. She was in charge of the healers. She had to be a good leader, whether they liked her or not.

Carefully, she laid out different tasks for the newcomer. On the table at the center of her den, she laid a selection of herbs-- some common, some not so much. She pursed her lips, thinking for a long moment before grabbing a few ornamental plants and grasses as well. Not only a red herring, but if they didn't recognize them, Halo would learn how they delt with having to ask for help.

Once the first task was set up, she dragged out materials for the second. Splinting materials, various bits and bobs to pack and bandage a wound, and a random assortment of useful things from around the den. Even though she didn't always know exactly why she kept some of these things, they typically eventually served a purpose. Satisfied with her handiwork, Halo moved to her own doorway.

A sweet, melancholy call for the new healer rang out-- Halo's typical fashion. If they didn't appear soon enough, she'd send Mr. Raccoon and Dread to go find her. For now though, this would do. She sat beside the cheerful, crackling firepit outside her door with her little raccoon friend and waited patiently.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]

Silent

Armada
Apprentice

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Wynn
01-17-2023, 10:31 AM
Silent was not sure where her footing should begin within Armada. She was new to everything that the pack represented: teamwork, meeting new faces and living among them, maintaining a new way of life that was unfamiliar to her nomadic ways. She was still young, her brain like a sponge, ready to soak up and store any lessons that life intended for her to keep. Being taught was going to be an area of life she had never experienced. Since she was a pup, Silent had to teach herself how to survive; even then, those lessons came with minor setbacks. With a view of maximal optimism and minimal skepticism, she awoke to a new morning within Armada's walls.

At the first meeting she had with Sirius and Bronze, she was told by the Warlord that she would be an apprentice. Becoming a student would be a change of pace for Silent, but she was not afraid of what that would mean. Fear was not something she had often, nor would she allow it to try and slowly consume her. When the gentle call of her teacher, of whose identity she was not aware, rang through the nearby setting of her den, Silent's black-and-silver ears tipped forward before she stepped from her home and shook out her pelt. Paws did not falter as she made her way towards the source of the call. She did not have to look too hard to find the woman of small stature with a merry fire crackling in front of her den. "Good morning," she greeted, soft smile upon her features that matched the soft light in her emerald eyes. "I hope I am not too late," she added, tail wagging behind her once as she waited for her teacher to begin the lesson.

Halo

Loner

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
02-05-2023, 04:09 PM
The girl appeared, this must be the one that Seer had mentioned. Halo's expression was soft, kind, as she approached. Unassuming as ever, Halo couldn't help it. Her tail wagged softly at her haunches, giving a friendly nod. "Not at all, don't worry." The healer was a worrier herself, after all. Though typically uncomfortable around strangers, having a job to do made things easier in her mind. A kind, warm smile spread across her features, and it was time to get going.

"I'm Halo, and I'm the lead healer for the Armada. I'd like to see what your skills are like, so I know what lessons will be the most beneficial for you to attend, and what you can help teach too." Her tone was gentle, leading the way into her den. With skillful, practiced movements she poured some hot water for tea, setting two cups out. "Will you tell me about your experience, first?" Halo wanted this to feel less like an interview and more like a chat, even if it was a bit hard given the circumstance. She slid the tea toward the taller girl, patient and waiting.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]