size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
01-22-2023, 11:32 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

The biggest question of course, was where to start, but it would need to wait until they had their supplies put together as well as a team. Her ears twitched at the jaguar's hushed conversations. The pair walked side by side in their private lovers conversation and Jynn rolled her eyes. She was happy for her companion of course and Kala had the information they needed for their quest but even so she'd never been one for gushy romance. Tahmores smirked at her and she stuck her tongue out at him.

Once they reached the prairie the jaguars went off to hunt and Jynn settled down in the tall grass to mend her pack while Tahmores terrorized some nearby prairie dogs.

Koby

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
01-22-2023, 12:32 PM
He normally didnt go out during the winter. He hated how slow the weather made him. Yet it seemed this season he trapped himself out of auster to begin with. Kobys tongue flicked out to taste the air and he noticed something particular happening today. There was a maned wolf of all things roaming around! An oddity hed met before but none the less exciting for Boreas.

The snake made sure he stayed a safe distance away. Keeping his hood folded he stood up so he could be seen. "Excusssse me but what issss a maned like you doing around here?" his chuckle was light hearted. Akin to a bow he stared with his blinking eyes before he tried make himself at eye level with whoever he was talking to.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
02-05-2023, 11:42 AM

Jynn chewed her lip as she pulled the map out of the pack and set it aside. She needed to focus on fixing her pack but she couldn't help but peek once more at it. She had her own way of marking things but clearly it was not the same as Stalwarts. In fact it seemed as if he used something called 'writing'. She'd only ever seen her kind use literal pictographs at most. See a neat tree? Draw a wee tree on the map. These other scratchings and symbols didn't look like anything. A strange voice caught her attention and she jumped to her feet as a large cobra appeared. It's hood remained folded so she assumed no immediate threat. Instead her head tilted to the side curiously, large ears toward the snake as he spoke. "Oh, I'm just out exploring! I'm something of an adventurer you could say. Trying to plan my next route. What about you? What brings you out this way?" Her first assumption would be prey. She was sure a cobra could make a fine feast of the prairie dogs that had taken over this area.

Koby

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
03-11-2023, 10:51 AM
An adventerur! Koby knew many a nomad in his travels. Yet every new interaction was a joy for him. The snake got a bit closer making sure he stayed at eye level with the maned wolf. "Thatsss wonderful!" he was interested in the strange things she had to share. "My namessss Koby Im in Auessster hoping to offer my fortune telling ssservicesss to the local wolf packss." he didnt think hed get to meet such a variety in these lands. From being chased by angry hawks, to seeing huge dire wolves. Koby couldnt wait to see what he discovered next. He tilted his head for a moment.

"You ssaid you were planning your next route. Are you looking for sssomething?" he was glad he could have the opportunity to have a meal before the colder weather had come in. Plus he prefferred snakes as prey.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

03-11-2023, 04:17 PM

The serpent introduced himself as Koby, a resident of Auster and a fortune teller. "Nice to meet you, Koby, my name is Jynn." She cocked her head to the other side. "A fortune teller? Hmmm maybe you should tell me my fortune." Her head righted and lowered as her voice did. "You see, I found a treasure map. I'm hoping it will lead me to something good. If you don't have plans you're welcome to join me. I was thinking of starting in Auster actually." Her head popped back up, tail wagging. She couldn't wait to get started and though she knew her jaguar companions didn't like her blabbing about her findings Jynn just couldn't help herself. If her companions wanted the treasure for themselves she could care less. She just wanted to find it!