ardent

Kiss me hard before you go {P}

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2014, 02:31 PM

The young adult, even though she was only a year old, had finally decided to actually go see the world instead of sitting and worrying about her adopted mother, Loccian. So she had slept near her old pack, then got up early in the morning, blinking and trying to wake up so she could see the world when most other wolves were asleep. The brown and white wolf had, to fill her rumbling stomach, decided to hunt something as soon as she could, then decided to at noon, instead. So, she had set off in any direction, and stopped once she heard the roaring of water. Because, right in front of her, was the cold blue water of the sea. But, as Silveris looked at it, she noticed that it wasn't the only thing. Not too far away was an island, perfect for exploring. Maybe she could make it her home. It was pretty enough. And it was large, with a few animals she could hunt. Plus, even if there weren't, she could always swim to shore. Yes. This could be her new home.

With that decision, white paws carried the brown girl easily into the water, and for a minute she was shocked at how cold it was, even now. But that wouldn't stop her, and, even though the water was dragging at her fur, Silveris managed to struggle to the shore of the island. Bi colored eyes shone as she stared at the island, and, with a quick shake of her fur, she was already walking around the island, hoping to make sure that it was covered in her scent, so that any wolves would know she lived here. After all, that was what her old pack, the one before Seracia, and Seracia itself, had done; maybe she needed to see why wolves trespassed on her territory, too. If any loners could have read her thoughts, they would have laughed at the wolf who had not been out of any pack for a long time.

Without a word, the young wolf did everything she could to explore, until it was near noon and the sun was beating down on her. So, with a few words, she slipped into the cold water for a few moments, then decided to sleep on the bank. After all, this adventuring was harder than she thought.

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2014, 07:46 AM

It was just planned to be a couple day long journey. Something had lead him to the ends of Alacritia, to the ocean. He was simply trying to cover as much ground as he could, see as much as he could. But he didn't want to stay away for too long and leave his mother worrying. So far his journey had brought him much happiness, learning new things and seeing wonders he had never experienced while living at the cove or in the snowfalls.

Currently he was upon one of the islands. What it was called he did not know but there were some interesting herbs here. He was going to describe them to his mother and see if any would be of use to her. If they were then he could always come back and try and collect some. The male would flick his ears forward as he started back towards the shore, the roar of the ocean a pleasing sound to his ears.

He would be surprised however to see that he was no longer alone. The young male would move closer to her, at first worried she might have been hurt... or worse. But... as he neared her, he recalled smelling the scent before. This was a wolf that lived here on the island. Since it was only one wolf he hadn't really paid it too much mind... but... He would frown a little, debating about simply trying to leave the island. But, luck of all luck, the male would be sent in a sneezing fit... and not a very quiet one.
"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2014, 04:25 PM

Not long after Silveris had managed to close her eyes, not even asleep for long, a strange scent woke her up, and she blinked open her green and blue eyes, looking at the strange wolf. For a moment, she had been about to demand why he was here, but stopped once her vision cleared. Her bu colored eyes rose to meet cyan ones, surrounded by black and white fur. The markings around his eyes were strange, and the one around his snout was, too. Shaking her brown fur out, Silveris decided to be pretty nice to him. She hated to admit it about a stranger, but he was a pretty handsome wolf.

Oh dear Castiel. The brown and white wolf thought of the guardian angel she had been forced to believe in, and shook her head. Sometimes, she wondered how Biull was doing. He had been the closest to her in appearance, but he had not went with her when she left for Alacritia.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2014, 01:23 PM

Well the female woke, taking in his presence. Emery would freeze for a moment as their eyes met, a frown on his face as he swallowed hard, looking at her with uncertainty. He half expected her to be angry... Mostly for being distress from her sleep. But she would rise, shaking out her brown fur. He must have looked pretty shocked, stiff as he was, to have her ask if he was already. Emery would cough a bit, shaking his head and taking a step back.

?Ah... Yeah... I?m alright.? Emery would recompose himself, looking to the female once more. She didn?t seem to be unfriendly... And his curiosity about her would only grow. The male would give a gentle smile before speaking again. ?Sorry to have disturbed you. I was just... Getting a little more familiar with Alacritia and the lands surrounding it. I?m Emery by the way. Do you live here all by yourself... Uh...?? Right... He didn?t know her name yet.

"Speech"

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2014, 02:08 PM

The other wolf almost seemed afraid of her and Silveris would tilt her head, wondering why. She wagged her tail a little, hoping that he wasn't really scared of her; after all, that would hurt her feelings a little. She watched as he stared at her in shock, which was kind of confusing to the young brown wolf, who wondered why he looked shocked. After all, he had seen her before she had seen him. When she asked if he was alright, that confused her even more, and she watched his reaction with growing confusion. The wolf would cough and shake his head, before stepping back and speaking.

?Ah... Yeah... I?m alright.? Silveris wagged her tail, glad to hear that he wasn't sick or anything. But, she wanted to know him better, and she was curious about his personality. The wolf smiled, and Silveris returned it, before he seemed to introduce himself. ?Sorry to have disturbed you. I was just... Getting a little more familiar with Alacritia and the lands surrounding it. I?m Emery by the way. Do you live here all by yourself... Uh...?? A smile touched her lips again as she realized that she wasn't the only one exploring. "Oh, it's okay, Emery. I was exploring, too, and I found this place here." For the second question, Silveris shook her head. "I only found this place a few minutes ago, and decided o live here." She said, and smiled. "My name's Silveris. Nice to meet you."

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 04:26 PM

It may have been a bit awkward, how he was acting around this other female, but it wasn?t as if Emery had interacted with a whole lot of wolves in his life. He had his siblings but they had all gotten separated from the family or gone their own ways very young... There was Knight and his mother though... And Galahad and Oracle, whose parents and sister had disappeared when they were young too. Really, other than the two she wolves he had met that helped him out... Those were the only wolves he had ever met and interacted with. They were all pretty much family... And... This she wolf wasn?t.

Not that that was a bad thing... Just something Emery wasn?t familiar with. It turned out she had been exploring too, and had decided to live here. That was what he was initially worried about... Her being angry that he had come here when she was living here. But this she wolf, Silveris, didn?t seem all that angry with him. No... She was being nice, and friendly, and that put the young male at ease. ?Oh, okay. It?s nice to meet you too, Silveris.? He had to wonder why a wolf might want to live on an island... It seemed a little... Lonely.

?I didn?t catch any other scents around here... Are you all by yourself?? Though they were a year old it still seemed a bit unusual for a wolf to be alone at that age. They would still be developing their skills after all. She was friendly too, so it wasn?t like she was moving out here because she hated others.

"Normal.
Speech.
Thought.
You."

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2014, 12:56 PM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:0px solid #090502; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#090502">

It may have been awkward, Silveris's friendship with this wolf, so of course she was a little nervous. Well, actually, she was more nervous than she liked to think she was. With a slight tilt of her head, Silveris sat down, and watched him. He seemed to be lost in his own thoughts, so as she waited for a response, Silveris thought of her old pack, Seracia. With all her heart, more than anything, she hoped her adopted mother, Loccian, was okay; after all, her mother had pups to take care of. The brown wolf's thoughts wandered to her siblings, and if she would ever have a family like her mother's. After all, Silveris's family was a nice family, even if it was a little small, and she loved it. She loved them]/i]. But this wolf wasn't family to her.

But, it wasn't like Emery not being family was a bad thing. Silveris hadn't really talked to the wolves in her pack, though, besides Destruction, a little. And that was only because she had been worried about her. But they seemed like they would have gotten along well. As her thoughts returned to the topic at hand, she began to think that her pack would probably run the wolf off. But, for the first time since she had marked this island as hers, Silveris began to think like herself. [i]No.
She wouldn't run him away, because he was just a friendly wolf; as soon as she thought that, he spoke, and she wagged her tail. "Hey, I just thought of something. She said, and then stopped, thinking that he might ask something else, and how rude it was to interrupt. She was a little lonely, though. Maybe, if they became friends, he could visit sometime.

"Yeah. My mother is s....sick, and my siblings are too young to be swimming. They're still pups." The brown wolf explained, and wagged her tail at Emery before her stomach growled, interrupting their quiet conversation. Silveris dipped her head and held it there, too embarrassed to look at him. It went away quickly though, and she raised her head to ask Emery a question. "Are you hungry? I'm pretty sure there's food here. I can catch something." She offered, with a final wag of her tail.

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
05-04-2014, 12:01 PM

He wasn?t the best at this... But he felt that Silveris was being rather accepting towards him all the same. He would wait, ears pointed towards her as he waited for her to finish speaking. Her mother was sick... And the siblings she had were even younger. For a moment Emery would feel a pang in his heart, missing his own brothers and single sister. So much time had passed since he had seen any of them. He would meet Silveris? gaze as the she-wolf spoke to him again, feeling a bit more embarrassed.

?Perhaps a bit... I wouldn?t mind hunting with you. That way we could both eat.? He would twitch his ears a little, scenting the air. ?Though I?m not really sure what might live here... I?ve really only hunted crabs and caribou before... And found fish in tide pools at Soul Sand Cove.? He?d look back to Silveris again. ?I suppose the only way to find out is to venture back in towards the center of the island, right?? His eyes would shine a little as he said this. The awkwardness was starting to melt away now... Leaving just the simple start of a friendship.

"Speech"

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2014, 06:20 PM

With a tilt of her head, Silveris wagged her tail at Emery as he spoke. ?Perhaps a bit... I wouldn?t mind hunting with you. That way we could both eat.? A small smile escaped, and Silveris watched as he continued with scenting the air, twitching his ears. ?Though I?m not really sure what might live here... I?ve really only hunted crabs and caribou before... And found fish in tide pools at Soul Sand Cove.? Emery looked back up at Silveris again, and the brown girl wagged her tail once again. ?I suppose the only way to find out is to venture back in towards the center of the island, right?? Silveris smiled, and licked the pad of one white paw. "Yeah, there's probably some deer or something around here. I mean, if they're smart enough to know that no wolves live here."

Slowly, but carefully, the girl made her way to the center of the island, wagging her tail at Emery. Once she ducked into the forest, she knew that it would be hard. But she felt comforted by the scent of Emery, for some reason. Mismatched eyes gleamed as she saw a clearing, a small one, and ran over to it. When she was in the clearing, she looked around. The sunlight dappled the leaves and made them brighter, and there was a small cave, not even a thing that could be called a cave, in the side of a hill. It wasn't made of rocks, but instead was just a burrow in the ground. Glancing back at Emery, with a hushed vice, Silveris called him over. "Emery, come look at this." With that, she looked behind her, hoping he'd explore the small burrow with her.

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2014, 04:59 PM

Deer? Emery wasn?t too sure that the creatures would come here. He supposed it could be possible... If a wolf could swim through the currents and come this far then surely a prey animal of that size could. He would consider it, but then decided to just head on with Silveris and see what they might be able to find. He would chuckle softly, seeing the younger fae wagging her tail, as he followed her on into the forest. He felt a little lighter he supposed, finding another wolf his age to befriend. Galahad had disappeared... So it was nice to meet someone new. He followed her without hesitation, raising a brow as he saw the clearing. Silveris, without a moment of hesitation, would move towards it and Emery would follow.

The clearing was bright, especially because of the different shades of the leaves. Autumn had taken hold of the world and he found himself wondering what would become of the small remnants of his family when he returned to The Snowfalls. The snow would definitely pile up all the more there when he returned... It was the north and the cold stuck around there... Making even the warmer seasons much cooler then they should have been. A soft sigh would leave the boy as he thought of it, moving into the clearing at a much slower pace then his friend. Silveris? hushed voice, calling for him, would drag the male out of his thoughts and he would move beside her.

There was a hole in the hill... Looking as if something had burrowed inside. But it looked deeper... Almost like a cave would be. He would flick his ears curiously, glancing to the she wolf. Cyan eyes would shift to her form, raising a brow. ?Shall we check it out?? A smile was spreading across his lips. He looked forward to it. It seemed like a fun adventure, and it would be all the more fun having a friend by his side as they explored the depths.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 02:57 PM

The girl's head was poked in the burrow, seeing what she could. It was dark, so she couldn't see much, but it was cold, she knew that from the cold wind hitting her nose. Through the darkness, she could see the sides of the burrow, made out of what seemed to be rock. There didn't seem to be anything there, but when a spider crawled out, Silveris yelped as it climbed on her nose, shaking her head wildly, to get rid of the creature. She whimpered softly, ashamed to be seen scared of such a tiny creature; but spiders creeped her out. In the brown and white wolf's world, anything that looked like a bug, but wasn't, couldn't be trusted at all. It could be the same with wolves, but glancing back at the gray and white wolf, something told Silveris that he could be trusted, that she didn't have to worry. She had been a lot of trusting lately. She had trusted Loccian, which had turned out to be good, and now this wolf. Of course, the brown and white girl was pretty sure that Emery was a wolf like her, who wouldn't hurt anything. Silveris watched as the multicolored leaves were blown throughout the air, making the small clearing look so much prettier, and the brown wolf watched it until Emery spoke, making her jump.

"I guess that it could be something interesting to help me wake up a little more." Without another word, Silveris sniffed the air inside one more time, and then crawled inside, looking up and watching the spiders crawl around her head, shivering. She glanced at the rapidly setting sun the best she could, then sighed and drug herself out, her fur bristling as they brushed spiders. She glanced at Emery, then at the sky, hoping that he'd understand why she was not able to explore the cave entirely. Then, softly, she spoke, coughing a little from all the dust and cobwebs in the small tunnel she was in. "Sorry, Emery, but I couldn't explore the tunnel all the way because it was getting dark. I couldn't see, and I'm afraid of stumbling into something." With a sad dip of her head, and a glance at the burrow, she raised her head and was about to walk away, when a thought stopped her in her tracks.

She raced back to Emery and sat down, tilting her head as she watched him, until she gathered enough nerve to speak. If he didn't have anywhere to go, he could stay here, at least until he decided to leave. It was the best she could do for her friend. Smiling, Silveris wagged her tail and rose to her paws, as she spoke. "Hey, you could stay here. I mean, if you don't have anywhere else. It's the least I could do for a friend."

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2014, 07:13 PM

Emery would watch as Silveris poked her head inside. It was dark inside... And with the setting sun he didn?t imagine that it would be all that easy to see inside the den anyway. Still she was try to explore, yelping as something climbed onto her nose. Emery would jump at the suddenness of it, ears flicking back. He hadn?t even seen what it was that startled her. All he knew was that one moment she was fine and the next she had begun freaking out over something. The gray and white male would move a bit closer to her, gently pressing his shoulder against her flank in hopes to offer a bit of comfort. He would wait, cyan eyes shifting to her as she spoke. Yeah... He was definitely awake now too.

Silveris would crawl inside now, waiting by the entrance of the burrow. He was shifting on his paws, glancing towards the lowering sun before looking back to the form of the female going in deeper to the burrow. It seemed to go in deep... More like a cave... But the lack of light had him worried about the poor girl. Finally she would drag herself out, covered in dust and cobwebs. He would take a step back, giving her a bit more room.

?It?s okay Silveris, you don?t need to apologize. Besides, it?ll be there tomorrow. There?s always next time, you know?? She was ready to walk away when she moved back to him, sitting down and tilting her head to the side. Emery would blink, cyan eyes meeting her own mismatched ones. She was... Watching him? Finally Silveris would start to speak, and Emery would frown a little. She was nice... Really nice... But...

?I don?t know, Silveris... Maybe for a day or two... But I need to go back to check on my mom and Knight... I told them I wouldn?t be gone too long. I don?t want them to worry... But... But I can come back and visit you, and we can be friends.? His tail was wagging a bit, cyan eyes shining. She would understand, wouldn?t she?
"Speech"

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2014, 03:52 PM

Silveris smiled at Emery as he walked over, and pressed himself against her flank, although she was shivering from the spider a little. She looked at him, her mismatched eyes meeting his for a moment before she looked away, and tried to pretend that she couldn't still feel the heat from his shoulder. But it didn't really matter, because one single thought ran through her mind, almost making her yelp. Is this......Is this what liking another wolf is like? She shook her head a little, because she couldn't like this wolf already, not like that, not when she first met him. But she looked back at him, at his cyan eyes, and noted how pretty his eyes were, that beautiful mix of green and blue. If she had a choice to choose what her eye color would be, even if they still had to be mismatched, she would choose cyan and green, because it wouldn't be as noticeable. Silveris smiled, and wagged her tail a little, looking up at him again, wondering if his gray and white fur was as soft as it was on his shoulder. I hate to admit it, but I do really think this is what caused mother and father to become mates. He is kind of......I don't know, handsome.

After she had crawled back inside, Emery had moved away a little, and Silveris shook her fur, hoping that none of the cobwebs or dust landed on him. When she felt like all the cobwebs and dust was off of her, Silveris smiled, and noticed that Emery seemed a little worried about her. Silveris blinked, thinking that this crush on Emery would go away, but it didn't, and she had to flatten her fur when he spoke. Maybe she was just excited to think what her new friend thought of her and her slightly crazy antics. If he had lived in her pack, and known her as a pup, he would know that she had not always been like this, that she was usually quieter. But if he had lived in her pack, they wouldn't be having this meeting right now.

Silveris waited for him to answer, then nodded as he said that he could only stay for a day or two. She understood, a lot. She might see if her mother was okay, if her siblings were okay.

"Don't worry, Emery. I understand. If I'm not here whenever you get back, I'm probably with my family. I miss them a whole lot. But, yeah, we can still be friends."

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2014, 06:20 PM

Emery, in all honesty, felt quite a bit of relief that Silveris understood. She too had family she wanted to see, but she said that they could certainly still be friends. Friends... Someone new... To fill that hole in his heart when Galahad and Oracle suddenly left the The Snowfalls. Why they had he didn?t know... But he was sure that they were safe, and that they were together. They had received word of the location of their missing sibling... It would surprise him if they had gone to search for her. Still... The family he knew was getting smaller by the day. Emery didn?t yet know that, when he returned, he would be the only one left.

?It is understandable. We?ll see each other again someday regardless I?m sure. Destiny and fate has a way of tying friends together, before they even realize it. Maybe our families will be able to come together... All of us.? His cyan gaze held a bit of a far-off look as he said the last bit. He still clung to hopes that maybe, someday, his missing siblings would return and they would all live somewhere together. He would twitch his ears just a bit. ?Did you still want to try and hunt something...?? As long as the moon rose they should still be able to see well enough on the island to maybe take down something.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2014, 03:49 PM

Silveris smiled and wagged her tail hesitantly, her mismatched eyes gleaming as she looked up at Emery. The young girl didn't know yet that her family had left, without a trace, after she had left. Silveris smiled at Emery, then pulled herself to her paws. Her family would be gone, not a lot of wolves from her old pack left, and it would be something so uncomfortable, something that would make her upset. I'll need to find my family soon. Who knows what trouble Enola has gotten herself into, or Daedaldus. The girl shook her brown head, obviously lost it thought. I hope he isn't hurt! Finally, Emery's voice made her shake her head, and she tilted her head.

?It is understandable. We?ll see each other again someday regardless I?m sure. Destiny and fate has a way of tying friends together, before they even realize it. Maybe our families will be able to come together... All of us.? Silveris wagged her tail at his speech, and then realized that she pretty much wanted the exact same thing. Silveris was lost in thought again until Emery twitched his ears, making her stop thinking again. The brown and white girl licked one paw, then listened to what Emery had to say. ?Did you still want to try and hunt something...?? After a moment, she paused, glancing at the sky and the slowly rising moon. "Yeah. Let's try and hunt something." With a wag of her tail, Silveris sniffed the air, and stood beside Emery.

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2014, 09:24 PM

Silveris was still up for hunting something, even it was only by moonlight, and Emery was exited. So let the hunting begin! He would scent the air a couple times before a wide grin would spread across his maw. ?I smell something. Not sure what it is called, but it?s definitely food.? What the young man had caught the scent of was in fact a boar. It would be large enough for the two wolves to get a meal, should they successfully catch it. The male would move in the direction of the scent, hoping that Silveris would follow.

When he finally stopped the bore was in sight, chewing on some grass within the island?s middle. Emery and Silveris had some cover, though soon enough the creature might notice them and take off. Emery would look to his friend, stomach giving a rumble. ?That?s our target. I?ll try to head it off, and you can jump in and give the killing bite, if that?s okay with you?? He would wait, making sure she was comfortable with the plans before heading off to do what he needed to do.

"Speech"