Intermediate Fighter (45)

Expert Intellectual (225)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-04-2023, 02:24 PM

After having spoken to the Warlord in the north, Sol and Khonsu had made the decision to visit the next nearest pack - one only territories away, nestled in the middle of a flat rolling plain. Khonsu was not as eager a participant in this idea, the religious extremist in him already managing to declare the place an unsuitable home for location alone. “There’s not a single good vessel nearby at all.” He complained to his brother as they walked. “Desert, grass, tar - one measly river. I liked the mountain better. Now that is a place of power, a proper place for a home.”

Sol however was beginning to find his feet, enjoying the freedom of his new life and looking forward already to the next stranger he might meet. He did not share the religious values of his twin, but he would not undermine them aloud either. “We’ll give everyone a fair chance and then talk it over after, okay?” Sol knew that by asking the question he’d already received the agreement he sought. Khonsu had spent his life trying to win freedom for his cobalt-eyed twin and now that they’d achieved it, Sol knew there was little chance the other male would ever try and take that from him.

This time upon reaching the border, Sol needed no extra prompting or encouragement to give the summoning howl. He tipped back his head and called politely for one of this pack’s resident members, intent upon learning what he could about the community that resided here and whether or they might be able to fit in. Khonsu’s ears flattened as the howl sounded beside him, sharp fuschia eyes fixed upon the plains to wait and see who might answer their call.

Sol & Khonsu

Sol & Khonsu are RP'd as two individuals, although OOCly they are considered one character.
Their speech will be color coordinated to their eye colors (Sol & Khonsu) to designate the speaker.

They each have a crested caracara companion, and share a marmoset companion.
Unless otherwise stated you can assume their companions are somewhere close by.

Yarrabelle, as their mistress, may enter any of their threads.

They are never seen without their hourglass necklace, assume it is always present hanging below their necks.

DM me if you want to plot with them!

+ They do have a rather comprehensive backstory / religion in their profile, and I'm happy to allow anyone who's interested to jump in and make characters from their home land / family / religion.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-28-2023, 12:28 AM
She had been slacking a bit lately, but mostly because she had been taking impromptu alpha classes with Nox and Umbra on how to be an alpha. She figured she had most of it down now...or at least a good portion of it. But she learned best by doing, and right now when she heard the strangers call on her border, she took a moment to gather her thoughts and got up to go check it out. It wasn't often someone came to the border, but Insomnia was still sort of new and what she had learned so far was that Insomnia wasn't very well-liked since she had taken the pack from Recluse...who apparently was liked for some reason? Hell if she knew what that reason was, but it didn't matter to Medusa, really. Did she care though? Nah. Medusa stopped caring what others thought a long time ago.

She practically jogged on her way to meet whoever it was, and as she got closer, she swore she saw two wolves there. No...wait...it was...one? Her pace slowed a bit, confusion hitting her like a freight train. What...was she looking at, exactly? Likewise, her companions also furrowed their brows in confusion at what they were seeing. For the first time in any of their lives, they were looking at a two-headed wolf!? "I've heard stories of creatures being born with such mutations...but never have I seen it with my own eyes!" Umbra commented to the others. Medusa was equally in awe and extremely fascinated by what she was seeing once she got over the confusion and shock.

She closed the distance until she came to a stop a few feet before them. "Medusa welcomes you to Insomnia. What can Medusa do for you?" She asked while resisting the urge to blurt out anything that might offend them...though truly, she was more curious than she had ever been before about someone!

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: