Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
02-05-2023, 10:01 PM

Relm had been meaning to go see Irilyth for a while now. The whole situation had made her feel really uncomfortable about seeking her out, she really didn't want to have harsh feelings between them from what had happened. She didn't know about the punishment that was given to her. But regardless of what it was she still wished Manea would have given her the entire punishment and left Irilyth out of it. There was so much she could do especially with the recovery after the miscarriage.

It was still hindering her. Emotionally, maybe expected. She hid it well or at least shut herself down completely. It would be hard for anyone who didn't know her to unlock what was under the shell, to notice what was going on within. And she wouldn't let those select few get the opportunity to notice. She just wanted to stay out of everyone's way.

She made her way to the infirmary where Irilyth may have been going through herbs or stocking, or whatever else she did here. Ikigai seemed to frequent the areas less, so maybe Irilyth had a lot on her paws. "Ir-Irilyth?" She choked a little as she entered, obviously very nervous about being here. She kept her distance as she came to view, and immediately put down a large rolled polar bear pelt onto the floor of the infirmary, "I... wanted to thank you for what you did. I brought this for you."

"Relm"