size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
02-06-2023, 04:13 PM

The day is well underway in the col as Andromeda slowly makes her way down from her little observatory up on First Point Light. It has been a few days since the purple pup had visited Isa and, with each successive visit, the pup has felt their friendship deepening. However, there has been something bothering the girl and she wishes to talk to her father about it. He had seen fit to place the blue woman in the rank of slave and, by the way seems even grumpier since she arrival, Andy can only guess that Isa did something to upset him.

Paws hit the ground of col and the girl makes her way to the roaring fire next to the obelisk. Andy has been meaning to talk with him since she had met the kind, motherly wolf, to help him see past his anger toward her, but it never felt like the right time. Coming to a stop in the warm embrace of the fire, the lavender pup lightly seats herself before tipping her head back to sing a song requesting her father’s presence. As the sweet howl fades into the chilly winter day, the girl lowers her head to watch the leaping flames in front of her. It is time that her father knows what he is missing out on.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-10-2023, 12:05 AM
The Warlord heard the call from little Andy, and changed course. Letting out a sharp bark to instruct Bast to continue his patrol. Order received, he broke from the route and fell into a light trott. Clearing the territory of the woods and heading towards the Col. The moment he reached the Col, he could see her small frame by the central Obelisk.

He made a beeline straight for her, and when he arrived he grabbed her and pulled her as he flopped down. Dragging her with him as he flopped onto his back, pulling her onto his stomach. He tickled her in the belly with blunted claws for a couple of seconds, before releasing her. “Andy!” He said, looking up at the little star-toned child. “What can I do for you?”

"Sirius Fatalis"

Andromeda

"Dreamer Of Improbable Dreams"

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

Master Intellectual (300)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

02-13-2023, 10:58 PM

Andy waits by the fire for her father, searching for his approaching form. She spies him long before he reaches her and the girl is swift to stand. Her tail wags slowly behind her and a huge smile slowly blossoms across her lavender lips as her father arrives, she beams up at him… only for him to grab her small form and flop down. Effortless, the Warlord rolls onto his back, pulling her with him as she squeals with delight. Giggling, she comes to rest on his belly before dissolving into squeals of laughter as he finds her ticklish spots.

When he releases her, the girl flops sideways onto his belly panting breathless while grinning at him. Wrinkling her nose and squinting her eyes, she says, “Dad! You know how ticklish I am!” Andy mock-glares at him before laughing and stretching slightly. Eyes suddenly widen and she gasps, “Dad! Have you been sneaking snacks again?” A smirk plays across her face as she teasingly pokes at his belly, trying to hit a ticklish spot on him. After they joke and tease, hug and greet, the matter turns to why she had called him out here.

Her smile falters and she moves to dismount his belly, uncertain if he will want her near him once she brings up this difficult topic. Whether he keeps her on his belly or allows her to slide to the ground, the purple pup will clear her throat and slowly begin, “I wanted to talk to you about a wolf that recently became a part of the pack.” Andy does not fidget or look away, instead holding steady and meeting his gaze. Softly, she asks, “Dad, why is Isa a slave? What did she do?” The question is simple, an opening to a conversation that may be difficult for both of them. But… it is a start.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-16-2023, 02:29 PM
The Warlord - whose grief did not leave him much appetite - only snorted in mild amusement at her joke. He did grunt as her clever fingers found a ticklish spot in his unnaturally thick fur. He gently and playfully swatted her paw away. He gave her another hug, and then helped her settle on the ground as she began to slide off his giant form. He settled into a sitting position over the much smaller pup.

He tilted his head as she spoke of a new wolf, wondering if she intended to mention Adelina. The small slave had begun to assist him with the pups. When she mentioned the name Isa, his claws reactively tightened in the grass, before relaxing again. Andy had been seeing the slave woman? Why? “The rank of slave is not something to be ashamed of, Andy. It’s a rank where wolves who have no skills can be supported as they learn. In the Armada, she will be sheltered and protected, and she is working off a debt of owed assistance.” It was not a new idea for the Armada, but perhaps Andy had reached an age where she had a question for everything.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Andromeda

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

02-16-2023, 04:17 PM

The pup giggles when she manages to find a ticklish spot in her father’s thick fur and her pale eyes sparkle with joy. However, the matter soon turns to why she had called the Warlord out here and Andy’s demeanor changes as she gratefully accepts his help to slides down to the ground. His head tilts as she speaks of a talking with a new wolf and she notices the way his claws reflexively tighten when she says Isa’s name. Brows furrow as she realizes that whatever the woman has done, it has gotten under her father’s skin. She listens as he explains about the slave ranks and she nods in understanding, not liking the name but still, understanding the reason behind it.

She traces the lines of tension that seems to have entered her father’s form as she spoke of the blue woman and Andy softly says, “I like her, dad. Isa is a very kind soul and… it seems like you both did something to get under the others skin. I was hoping to find out what happened and see if you could… start over. Isa means a lot to me and I don’t want her to leave. She made me a cushion!” Small chest puffs up as she talks of the gift that had been freely given, the first of its kind from someone outside of her family. Steadily, she holds her father’s gaze as she tries to tell him that, in the short time the blue woman has been here, she has endeared herself to the young, grieving girl. Andy just hopes that she can convince him how truly amazing Isa really is.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-16-2023, 04:26 PM
He frowned at Andy. They had had slaves in the pack for as long as Andy had been alive, and the child had never advocated for one of them before. What was so different about this one? He thought of Isa, cunning and unhappy with him. He wondered if allowing this… whatever it was, between Andy and Isa was something he should allow to continue. That woman had already proven an ability to get under his skin. Using Andy against him would be… He felt his breath tighten and he fought the urge to grab Andy and hold her close. Smotheringly so. If Isa had wanted to hurt him more, she had quickly found the means to do so.

“Andy.” He said, voice gentle as he considered what to say. He wrestled with explaining the way Isa had used his wife's death to get under his skin, but he couldn’t bring himself to say it. “I do not trust Isa, or her intentions. She is clever, and sly. Be careful around her, okay?” He said instead. He had a sudden urge to boot her from the pack. Andy was missing her mother, and vulnerable. He would never allow his child to be used.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Andromeda

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

02-16-2023, 04:49 PM

A frown tugs at her father’s lips and the pup’s brows furrow in frustration. The words she is using does not seem adequate enough to explain to him what her heart feels. As she nears the first year of life, the pup has begun to examine what her life means in the terms of her placement within the pack. Sure, she is labeled Princess but Andy wants to be so much more. She has been taking more interest in the ranks and what they mean because she wishes to apply herself and gain a higher position within her family’s pack. That is why she had gone to visit the injured slave when she was in the infirmary, hoping to welcome her and make her feel at home. Because, whatever has happened, Isa is now part of the Armada.

Sirius’s gentle voice has her brow lifting but his words that follow, rock the girl to her core. Andy’s jaw unhinges and hangs slack as she tries to comprehend what he has just said. What makes him distrust her so much? Why can he not see past his own nose? Jaw works as she tries to get the words out and her soft tones finally break the silence, “I don’t understand. Do you not trust my ability to read wolves intentions? I may be young I know when someone is trying to use me. I went to visit her because I want to take more responsibility in the pack. I found an injured, scared woman who has been through hell and I wanted to make her feel welcome.”

It truly baffles the pup that her wise father is being so unreasonable about Isa’s intentions. Pale blue eyes hold his gaze as she goes on, “Isa does not know I am your daughter and she did not ask me to come talk to you. From the way she talks about, I think she would be miffed that I am doing this.” Lavender head shakes at the two very strong-willed wolves, knowing that something has to give. With a small sigh, Andy asks, “Do you think you can trust me and that, what I am telling you, is what I actually feel?” Andromeda had sought out her father of her own free will, hoping to have a conversation with him about Isa.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-16-2023, 05:01 PM
His eyes were old and sad as he looked at Andy. “I think you're young, and that you lost your mother. You're hurt, and looking for a motherly figure. And then Isa comes along, Motherly and sweet. Filling a hole your mother left. I can’t think of a trap more likely to insnare you” he said, pain in his voice. Perhaps he was wrong to allow Isa to stay. He did not trust her, not yet. And if Andy was bonding to her so soon, so fast… if Isa turned out to be someone who would hurt his family, then they were all in for a world of hurt.

“I never at any point said you couldn’t see her. I asked only that you use a measure of caution.” he said patently. He knew doing so would drive a wedge between himself and Andy. He could only hope that his daughter had learned enough in her short life to guard her heart against those that might seek to do her harm. There was more to it than that. Hearing Andy defend the woman so valiantly was doing something to his heart. It hurt, it hurt so bad. He did not want to believe that Andy could replace their mother so easily.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Andromeda

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

02-16-2023, 06:43 PM

Frustration builds in the young girl as she tries to make her father understand how much she cares for Isa while worry gnaws a hole in gut. Part of wonders if is actually making things worse for the woman by trying to talk with her father. Heat licks her words, as fear is expressed outwardly as anger and she attempts to sound older and wiser than she is. Yet, when she says her piece and falls silently, her pale blue eyes moving to catch her father’s gaze, she finds… sadness. Every ounce of fight and stubbornness that had bolstered her up leaves and, like a sail losing it breeze, the pup deflates. How has she missed how old father is? How the loss of their mother has driven him to such an unhealthy place?

Every year seems written in the lines of his face as she listens to his painfilled words. Andy looks up at him, nodding slowly to his words before the girl softly says, “I understand dad. I… I am sorry I got angry. I am just worried. But, I promise you, I am being careful and will continue to use caution.” Finally, a soft, sad sigh rolls past her purple lips and she suddenly moves forward, pressing the side offer head into his chest so that she can hear his heart beat. How many years will she have left with him? How many moments of laughter and joy will they get? Time marches ever onward and the fear of losing her father suddenly seizes hold of her mind.

Eyes seize shut as she breathes through the fear, wrestling it away while listening to the strong steady thrums beneath her ear. Mind turns back their conversation and she latches onto a part of his statement that the young girl needs to clear up. Softly, she says, “I miss mom. While it is true my heart longs for a motherly figure, I need you to know that no one, absolutely no one, can ever take mom’s place.” It is true that Zee’s physical form is no longer around but there are still pieces of her everywhere. From her own spiraling kudu horns, to the final gifts that Zee had made sure her children got, there will always be parts of her around.

While Andy is developing a friendship with Isa, she does not seek her as a replacement for her own deceased mother and she needs her father to understand that. Pressing her ear a little harder into his chest, she says, “Isa isn’t mom and I know that. But, she is becoming a friend and I just want to try and help her find her place in the Armada. Which, I don’t think being a slave is her long-term goal.” Offering a gentle chuckle, she then turns to give him a huge hug before leaning back so she can blink open her pale eyes to catch his gaze. A bright, beautiful smile slowly blooms across her lavender lips as she looks up at him, knowing that her emotions can get the better of her at times.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-16-2023, 06:53 PM
She seemed to understand that his words came from a place of love, not anger, and her own seemed to dissipate. As she pressed into his side, he raised a paw and placed it over her. Knowing he would need to look further into Isa, now more than ever. He had to understand who she was, and what she wanted from the Armada. If she broke Andy’s heart, she would wish she had never survived her fall off the mountain.

“You should know that I think of the slave rank as a starting place. If she strives and proves herself, she will have every opportunity to move up, or move out.” He told her. If she wished to leave the Armada, he would eventually let her do so. Once his investment in saving her life was paid off. As for remaining in the Armada, if she chose to do that, she would need to work for it. The same as every other wolf of his. He still wasn’t sure what he felt about the budding friendship between the much older woman and his daughter. It was difficult for him to wrest control over his own anger, but he managed it all the same. He leaned down and kissed Andy between the ears. “Now, kiddo. Since I have you here, we should catch up. How is training Bast’s grandchild going?”

"Sirius Fatalis"

Andromeda

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

02-18-2023, 11:33 PM

Andy presses gently into her father, smiling against his chest as she embraces him. As he explains about the slave rank being a starting place, the girl’s expression turns thoughtful while she softly muses, “Maybe, in the future, you and I can sit down and brainstorm a new name for the rank? You know, since the word ‘slave’ has such negative feelings around it.” Pale blue eyes sparkle as she looks up at him, willing to drop the subject for now but still wishing to discuss the rank further.

When her father leans down to plant a kiss between her ears, the pup giggles and her eyes widen with excitement as the talk turns to Bast’s grandchild. Joy has a huge, beaming grin appearing and, it is so wide, that is crinkles the corners of her eyes. Pale blue eyes sparkle with happiness as Andy says, “He is doing great! Still in that… awkward stage of growth but he is learning to respond to my commands!”

Giving him a quick squeeze, the lavender pup then releases her father to scamper backwards slightly where she then gives a sharp, short whistle. After a couple of beats, a rather round, stumpy legged snow leopard rushes up toward the pair of wolves. It bounces in its scramble to get to Andy’s side and it lets out a soft mewl as it bumpsgently into her side. She giggles as it rubs against her before plopping down in the snow next to her.

Lifting a paw, Andy gently runs it down her companion’s back as she says, “Leo is very protective. With more training, I think we will be a great fighting team! Right now, it seems like, all he to do, is eat and sleep.” Another giggle is given as Leo gives a huge yawn before suddenly rolling over to rub his back in the snow. With a gentle roll of her eyes, the pup looks to her dad with a huge, thankful grin.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-18-2023, 11:38 PM

He snorted at that. “The slave rank is carefully named, sweetheart. The wolves either need to feel motivation to move up, or they have no desire to do so. In which case they are a slave of their own making.” Instead of dismissing her idea, he carefully explained it to her. She was young yet, and there were many nuances of the word she was yet to discover. He would not smother her desire to learn.

“Excellent. Take teaching him as a challenge. As you do so, you’ll find the both of you will learn and grow from it” he advised her. He sat up as she moved away to whistle, summoning the little growing leopard. “He could well be going through a growth spurt” He advised as she mentioned his penchant to eat and sleep.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Andromeda

Armada
Gladiator

Master Fighter (435)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

03-09-2023, 12:45 AM

As her father answers about the slave rank, Andy offers a warm smile but decides to drop the subject… for now. Talking about Leo and how they are doing, her father gives her advice and the lavender pup nods in understanding, knowing that Leo is already teaching her things just by being in her life. She turns away to whistle and her attention falls to the young snow leopard that appears, his pudgy body making her giggle as he bounds up to them.

Talking about how he is eating and sleeping a lot, her father talks about how the little leopard might be going through a growth spurt and Andy nods in understand. She remembers those days when she would eat everything in sight before sleeping for, what felt like, days on end. Thankfully, she seems to be getting past those and she does not miss the deep ache that would settle into her bones right before a spurt.

Looking to young Leo, she asks, “When will he stop growing and be at his full height? There is so much I don’t know about snow leopards but I think he is cool!” When she had gotten the young cub, Andy had dedicated herself to learning about Leo and now, she wants to find out more about his species. Maybe there is a snack she can give him to help him ride out the growth spurts!

"Andromeda Fatalis"