gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kara
02-07-2023, 03:30 AM

Massive paws pressed through a fresh bed of snow. Orange eyes consumed the sight of a ship jutting from the earth itself. The grandiose lair had been the source of the summons. His inky heart thrummed as he drew closer, feeling the pull of the Night Mother. Wind whipped against the inky behemoth causing his head to move low and ears to flatten against his skull. A grimace flashed against those dark features but no complaint slipped through his teeth. Trudging through the snow like the dutiful demon he was.

A low rumble left his throat as those last few strides were made. Cairn stood on the deck of the ship looking up at the monstrosity. From afar it had been impressive but now it towered over him. A small amount of anticipation bubbled in his chest as a deep howl left raised jaws. He was beckoning the Empress from her chosen home, wishing nothing more then to lay eyes on her golden form. The beast would wait, wind and snow battering against him.

"Speech"

Cairn is a rated M character.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
02-07-2023, 07:55 AM
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

She had called to them, her family, and one by one they slowly filtered in from their icy homeland. It was time to bring Mirovis to Boreas. Things had been stale as of late, leaving the Devil to her own devices. Requiem's company had been helpful, but he slept now in her bed after the night they had shared. Loathe to wake him, Lurid found herself pacing her hallways and the belly of the ship, but that didn't stop her ears from twitching as a low-toned howl came out from the deck of the ship. That was a voice she knew, a voice she loved, and her crystalline gold tail waved up over her hips as she immediately moved through the bowels of the metallic beast and up to the deck of the ship. Like a shadow he stood there, waiting for her. A smile brushed over her face as she moved to greet her brother. While she didn't immediately say anything, her joy at seeing her brother alive and healthy was written all over her devilishly beautiful features. her head raised up, tail over her hips gently swaying to show she was not angry or in an ill mood.

Slowly she moved toward him, out of the shadows and into the early morning sunlight. It was late for her, she should be angry with him for waiting until sunrise to summon the devil, but all she could feel was relief that he was alive and well. "I am glad you made it, Little Brother. How was your trip?" The inky form of her younger sibling was definitely a welcome sight, and Lurid drank it in with a surprisingly soft holographic gaze. Perhaps, her gentleness came from a need to have her demons close to home, or maybe she genuinely missed her family. It was hard to say which, maybe both. She only knew that she needed them here with her, and Cairn was one of the first to show up. "Let me show you around." She said, her light Latin lilt coming from a want to speak their birth language but not knowing if he would remember the words. "Grata domo, Fratercule." She spoke the welcome as a test to see if he could remember, it would be best if he did. Lurid did not want to teach him again. It would take ages.

Word count: 403 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!