An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
02-08-2023, 03:42 PM

Kuroki was glad to get the sand out from between his toes. He'd miss the Oasis, but in the end he knew it was for the best, that a life on the road would be better for them, that the stars would be their guide. Not that you could see them much from beneath the Willows. He tilted up and saw nothing but the heavy canopies above, heard the gentle flowing of water as fireflies flitted about and the sound of croaking frogs filled the air. A part of him wondered if they ought to go home, back to Ashen, but it wasn't the same home as before. They'd moved, shifted their course and there wasn't much room for a guy like him anymore, was there?

Ah well, he couldn't complain. If one land got boring they'd always move onto the next and everyone would be happy.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
02-08-2023, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2023, 12:19 PM by Celeste. Edited 1 time in total.)

She was feeling better and they were on their way up and out of the desert. Once their cozy little home, now just a painted memory of their past. As she looked on through the willows branches of their new resting place, Celeste let out a sigh. This really was a beautiful place when you looked at it real close. From afar, it was just a bunch of trees with some lazy streams. Up close, once could see the swirling fog and the dew covered grasses. Deer would graze and birds would flutter about. Calm, serene, peaceful, all the things that she was looking for. Dwelling on well nothing in particular anymore, she was glad for the happy distraction magically standing before her. “Oki,” her voice is quiet as a smile replaces her empty expression. Yeah, she kinda had feelings for the big lug. Lucky her, huh?

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
02-08-2023, 04:57 PM

"Cel." He said, trying-and failing- to be very serious. Adults, he was an adult now, a fact easy to forget. "Guess I can't call you my Mistress no more, can I? Maybe for the best, last thing I want is for people to go around thinking I'm whipped." He laughed, dark eyes squeezing closed and wrinkling happily at the corners. Yeah, he was whipped. He knew it, he was stupid but he wasn't that stupid.

"S'all good though. Everyone seems happy with the choice, for a moment I wondered if I'd have to yank out any sticks in the mud for you." And he would have, obviously.

Celeste

Somnium

Master Hunter (370)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

02-08-2023, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2023, 12:20 PM by Celeste. Edited 1 time in total.)

Perhaps Celeste could admit that her favorite thing about Kuroki was his non-serious personality. At times, she felt she was too serious about life. Taking on an adult role when she was far too young and never smiled as much as she should. That could change now. They weren’t tied to a pack, politics, or any specific territory. She could actually enjoy the little things. Like the man standing in front of her.

Drawing closer to Oki, she tilted her ivory chin up to look at his darkened gaze. “You can always call me your Mistress,” she let out a little giggle before plopping down onto the soft grass. Sprawling out in a lazy Kuroki fashion, she shot him a look most saved for a bedroom. “I’m glad everyone is pleased with the decision. I was worried for a minute everyone hated me,” it was an honest admittance that she hadn’t shared with anyone until that moment.

“All's well that ends well, right? You sure you don’t want to pull sticks out of the mud for me?” Cel tilts her nose down until she’s looking at him with widened aquamarine eyes. A playful puppy dog look. She knew he would do anything for her and she didn’t want it any other way.

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
02-08-2023, 05:34 PM

Kuroki was quick to flop down beside her, all lazy as his chin rested on the curve of his back. It wasn't complicated with Cel, nothing ever had been with her, it was just how things were, how life ought to be. Other folks should really take a page from their book, things were only difficult cause they made it so. He let out a loud pffft, as though he disagreed. He didn't.

"I dug out a whole denning system for you. In the desert. Don't that speak volumes?" He shook his head, before laying his chin back down against the softness of her fur. "What else is a guy supposed to do, huh?"

Celeste

Somnium

Master Hunter (370)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

02-08-2023, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2023, 12:21 PM by Celeste. Edited 1 time in total.)

Everything was easier with him around. A sense of calm whenever he was near. Her tail gave a few thumps against the ground when he plopped down beside her to rest his chin on her back. Letting out a content sigh, Cel curled around to get a better look at him.

“I do feel bad about you spending all that time,” she admits with a sheepish look on her face. “But boy do you look fantastic now,” her eyes rove over his body, admiring the muscular shape that had indeed grown. Digging a whole system of dens was a lot of hard labor ya know. “You could share a night with me,” Cel feels her cheeks warm with another girlish and nervous look sent his way. How did one say I want to jump your bones without saying anything at all?

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
02-08-2023, 05:58 PM

Kuroki knew it wasn't the end of the world, that hard work had to be done every now and then, it's just how life was. For a moment he wasn't quite sure what she was alluding to, the three of them usually slept together at night, all cuddle-puddled in a pile of greys, blacks, whites and a splash of orange. But as empty as his head seemed to be, there were some brain cells rattling around in there, they just needed a moment to put together the contextual clues. He wasn't sure why she was so shy about it, this hadn't been the first time they'd canoodled and he doubted it would be the last. It was just another way of showing affection to one another, just less talking. A lot less talking, thankfully.

His smile turned all wry, too smug for his own good.

"Ahh women, only wanting me for my sexy body." He sighed, like it was such a terrible thing.

Celeste

Somnium

Master Hunter (370)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

02-08-2023, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2023, 12:22 PM by Celeste. Edited 1 time in total.)

Her eyes rolled playfully in response as she reached out to bat with a paw. “Oh what a terrible life to have,” she croons as she flops her head into the grass for a moment. “I enjoy sharing you, but a night just the two of us sounds lovely,” Cel lifts her chin to glance at him curiously. It wouldn’t be because she felt as if Cy was avoiding her or anything… no, couldn’t be that. It also had to do with ya know, poor Zoey. That innocent girl did not need to see what went on behind their closed door.

Suddenly wiggling around without another word, Celeste flopped her body across Kuroki’s side as if she were a skin rug laying in front of a fire. “I really can’t deny that your body is quite sexy,” she teased as she reached out with her front teeth to nip playfully at his cheek.

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
02-10-2023, 12:15 PM

A terrible life indeed, one that had him grinning and his eyes squeezing in the corners. If this was what she wanted, who was he to refuse? Nobody, wasn't gonna happen. Still, like any good Klein he did have a flare for the dramatics. Couldn't allow things to be too smooth sailing, you know? She scooted close to him, all bedroom eyes and inviting body language and well-yeah, Kuroki was a dude with a pretty girl.

It was just bound to happen, surely.

"You'd be dumb too." He said, as he shifted and moved to embrace her.

Fadey fade fading fadely

Celeste

Somnium

Master Hunter (370)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

02-15-2023, 12:28 PM

Cel would not move when Oki came over to embrace her. It was not a new occurrence and it was one she found enjoyment in. Being wrapped up in such strong paws gave her a sort of comfort that always ended in bliss. She closed her eyes so that she could really submerge herself in the moment.

fade fade fadey fade fade fade

As their time came to an end, Cel let out an exhausted sigh. Content, tired, and ready for a nap, she lay herself across Oki's side. With her tense expression now replaced with one of relaxation, she turned her aquamarine eyes over to his melanistic gaze. "Ya know, I'm not mad that the pack thing didn't work out. I think this traveler band sort of situation will be good for us. Maybe we can go down and see your father sometime," she comments as she reaches over to play with the hairs along his scruff.