gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
02-23-2023, 03:52 PM
Pyrite hadn’t been ignorant to the fact that there was now another pack occupying a huge amount of land in the North. This was her home, she knew the vast reaches and relished in the challenge of Northern living. Just like her parents, she loved these lands and couldn’t imagine herself leaving. Her fiercely independent ways had her off on her own, a true lone wolf, for the last few seasons. She hadn’t checked in with her mother and father in a while. Pyr hadn’t heard from her siblings in even longer.

The cold and icy weather wasn’t easy for a small she wolf like Pyrite either. The larger bodies of her father and siblings were better suited but the girl couldn’t imagine living anywhere except the snow. She took the role of arctic fox, slender and quick, but possessing a thick warm coat to keep her warm. Feasting on rodents and lemmings that tunneled through the snow. She navigated by the stars, and proved to herself that she could survive in this harsh environment on her own.

Like she couldn’t ignore the presence of the Armada here in the North, she couldn’t ignore the scent of her brother here either. Curiosity compelled her and Pyr made her way to the snowy border of the Armada. Curious and undecided if she should try and join her brother. Te young woman remained quiet as she lowered her haunches and curled her tail around her delicate paws. So long had passed since she had even see another wolf she was hesitant to call out into the territories.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-23-2023, 05:47 PM
A sentry alerted the Warlord via bird of the wolf on their borders. He looked down the mountain pass and frowned. Was there a reason Bronze was sitting on their borders? He had given his apprentice a task for the day, and something must have gone wrong. He moved quickly and confidently down the mountain trail, and out of the Col. Trotting through the woods until he reached the spot he had last seen Bronze.

He should be right… oh. There he was. Only, he had lost about half his height and his scent was that of a stranger, and a feminine one at that. He blinked, and closed the distance between himself and the miniature Bronze. His eyes roamed over her. She was almost a perfect carbon copy, packed down in a smaller frame. Her ears were bare. He cleared his throat. “Greetings, and welcome to the Armada. Can I assume you’ve come in search of Bronze?”

"Sirius Fatalis"

Pyrite

Armada
Apprentice

Advanced Fighter (85)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
02-27-2023, 08:28 AM
The young woman sat stoically, much like the environment that she had been raised in. Cold and unreadable, unpredictable as the mountain weather. The icy eyed hermit lingered on the borders of her brother’s pack. She didn’t know what had brought him here or how he had found it so easy to leave their family. But it seemed like all of them had been scattered to the wind as their parents faded into the sunset of obscurity together. They were happy, and wanted their children to find their own way. Pyrite was indeed lost in her way.

She wasn’t even given the opportunity to make up her mind before a tall figure was making its way towards her. Very nearly did Pyr stand and leave before his arrival, but there was something tugging at her heart telling her to remain. She didn’t flinch or move as the man cleared his throat and greeted her.

First he asked about Bronze. There was very little difference in the twin’s appearance. Obviously they were two very different wolves, but even more obvious was their relation. Was she really searching for her brother? She knew that he was here, and would enjoy seeing him but what was her true goal for appearing at the Armada’s borders? ”I don’t know.” She decided to answer honestly. ”I’ve been alone for a long time, I thought if I found my brother the path might become clear of snow once more…” She trailed off, not knowing why she was saying the words that fell from her mouth. She was probably just wasting his time.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-27-2023, 07:25 PM
He listened as she spoke, and studied her for a moment. Despite her small stature, she was composed and almost stiff in her stance as she waited by the border, and spoke of being lost. She wouldn’t be the first lost wolf to find her way to the Armada, and he had already welcomed her sister into his family. Taking him on as his apprentice.

“Well, perhaps I can take you to your brother, and you can see for yourself if things become a little clearer” He offered her gently. He had a hunch she would stay, but he did not know her well enough to know for sure. But she was lost, and looking for her family. Bronze had found himself a home here, so why not his sister? “I’m Sirius” He added, voice soft.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Pyrite

Armada
Apprentice

Advanced Fighter (85)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
03-01-2023, 07:05 AM
She wasn’t lost, Pyrite was never lost but she had seemed to lose her purpose. She wandered the northern reaches alone now, surviving and very nearly thriving. She could easily take care of herself and live off the land as the fox-like canine she was. Pyrite filled a very different niche from the rest of her family. However comfortable she had become in her lonely life she still had family and her future was obscured as if she were trying to peer into a fierce blizzard.

The man spoke again at her vague and indecisive answer, offering to bring her to her brother at the very least. Maybe Bronze would be able to help her decide where and what she wanted for her life. How much time had passed since she had talked to her brother anyway? ”That’s very kind of you,” She returned politely, uncertain what this meeting would truly bring. ”I’m Pyrite Destruction.” The tiny girl introduced herself with a little bow o fher head as she got to her gilded paws.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

03-16-2023, 03:13 PM
There it was again, that tenuous link to a family he believed to be lost. He wondered if Pyrite knew of any possible connection between her and her brother, and Theory. The loss of that Alpha was a thorn in his paw, nagging at the back of his mind. One of the longest standing packs, gone in a heartbeat. It didn’t seem prudent to ask her just then, but he filed the thought away for later. “Then welcome, Pyrite. Your brother is this way.” He informed her, indicating with a paw for her to step over the border.

He turned then, and began directing them both towards the Col. raising his head as he did so, and calling out to her brother. Indicating for the other wolf to meet them at the Col’s entrance to the woods.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Pyrite

Armada
Apprentice

Advanced Fighter (85)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
03-27-2023, 03:55 PM
Sirius was quite welcoming, and made her wonder if Bronze had made such a great impression or the Warlord was more attune than he let on. Pyrite wasn’t a huge threat to him in either case, if she wasn’t fast enough she was sure one of his companions would swiftly take her out. Let alone his own massive size. Pyr had no ill will anyway, maybe he could feel that. Maybe he saw how lost she felt.

The golden gilded girl followed after him at a swift pace, surprised at the swiftness of her heartbeat as he called for her twin. How long had it been since she had even seen Bronze? Her dainty feet were prone to wandering, and if he had called for her, she would have come to him. Now though… was this a chance to reconnect? With her sibling and with the rest of her kind. The though made her usually serious expression soften as the hint of a smile played at her lips.

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
03-28-2023, 08:15 AM
Adjusting to life within the Armada was a slow but steady process. He was integrating better than he'd feared he would, but still he was a solitary man at best, and he knew to really thrive here he'd have to slowly stretch outside his comfort zone. It was a slow process but one he was committed to. Despite this, he felt a surge of unease when he heard the Warlord call to him, wondering what the occasion could possibly be. There was no sense of real urgency in his voice though, so Bronze wasn't overly worried.

Normally quite inexpressive, the sight of his twin seemed to spark something within him. It'd been a long while since he'd seen his smaller counterpart and he was clearly pleased with the reunion. An uncharacteristically wide smile touched his lips as he moved quicker to close the distance between himself and Sirius and Pyrite. He had no clue why she was here but it didn't matter; though already he found himself hoping she too had found her path turning in the same direction as his. "Sirius," Bronze greeted him first before turning his attention to Pyrite, that smile returning as he moved to touch his nose to her shoulder. "Pyrite. I've missed you, sister."

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

03-28-2023, 07:40 PM
He knew the moment Bronze saw the smaller wolf at his side. The boys expression slipped into a wide smile that pulled something inside the Warlord. He hadn’t arranged for Pyrite to appear at his door, but he knew he had done something right in bringing her to Bronze. He had done well by his apprentice.

“Bronze” He said to return the greeting. “Your sister is here in search of her path” He said, a hint of a smile on his lips, taking a step back to give the family some room for their reunion. Seeing it, he knew he would give Pyrite a spot in the pack if she asked for it.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Pyrite

Armada
Apprentice

Advanced Fighter (85)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
04-25-2023, 04:35 PM
However nervous she was Pyr was also excited, too much time had passed since she had seen Bronze or any of her siblings. Even if he hated her now it would be so good to lay eyes on her twin. Honestly she was quite surprised to hear that her brother had decided to live here and make his home. They had been a part of a pack a long time ago, but it seemed like a completely different life now. Pyr was used to solitude and loneliness, much like their father. Independance was a virtue that came naturally to the Destruction woman.

She saw him approach, and as soon as his smile appeared over his handsome features Pyrite’s nervousness disappeared completely. She helped to lose the distance between them, barely remembering that Sirius was there with them. Bronze pushed his nose against her shoulder and she returned the affection, a similar smile on her features at being in his presence. ”And I, you.” She whispered in return, her blue eyes misting over with emotion as the Warlord mentioned her purpose here. She was so so happy to see Bronze, but she didn’t think that she could ever fit back into pack life again. ”You look so happy.” She commented softly as she pulled away just enough to meet his mirrored features.

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

05-01-2023, 07:58 AM

She was here in search of her path, Sirius said. It was no surprise she'd remained in the north though he was delighted she'd come to find him here, even if it had been awhile. Though all the siblings were fiercely independent they were loyal to the core, and he'd do anything to protect all three of them if they needed it or ever sought him out.  Still he knew they all had their own paths, though if they happened to overlap... well, he was even more pleased about that possibility.

He too seemed to tune Sirius out for a moment as they reunited. "Happier now that you're here," he admitted earnestly. It wasn't a plea for her to stay but an honest truth he wanted to share. It was true that he was slowly beginning to find a place here. He hoped Pyrite might find the same comfort in the Armada as he had begun to. "I was worried I wouldn't ever find a pack that felt like home, but this one has surprised me so far," he explained, not bothering to beat around the bush. If she wanted to give the Armada a try he was happy to be honest with her. "I intend to remain here. I've gotten some good training already, training I could've get on my own. I think you'd have a similar experience." And if not? He had no reason to believe Sirius would keep her here if she expressed discontent, and he hoped she thought it was worth a try.

Pyrite

Armada
Apprentice

Advanced Fighter (85)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
05-23-2023, 06:21 AM
She would always be comfortable around family, but having Sirius here made more wolves than Pyr had been around in a long time. She valued her solitude and independence ran through her veins. And yet she was drawn here to her brother, and wanted to stay and be in his presence. At least for now, perhaps the hustle and bustle would still prove to be too much for her.

Bronze replied with a sweet brotherly answer, one that brought a little smile to her frigid lips. He went on to tell her about his experience so far, and the answer was one that surprised her. Their pack loyalty had always come after their loyalty to the land. The north was their home, and now that the Armada settled here perhaps it was the home they never had. She lifted her pale brows in mild surprise but if Bronze had found a place maybe there was one for her too.

”Well, I think you being here will be the best part.” She teased slightly as her golden gilded paws followed the men deeper into her new home. ”Family back together again. For a long time I didn’t think I would ever see it.”

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

06-19-2023, 09:25 AM

Getting acclimated to the Armada was a slow process, but one he had dedicated himself to fully. So far it was beating out living life on his own, though the former had some perks this was definitely a more sustainable and productive existence. He just hoped Pyrite thought the same once she got used to things here. He had no doubt she was just as dedicated to self-improvement as he was; this was a trait he'd learned was valuable here, and was one of the reasons he'd chosen to stay.

"Nor did I," he agreed after a beat. While he hoped someday they might all be reunited he knew that was wishful thinking at best, and vocalizing it was pointless. His siblings were all as independent as he was - they would go where they wanted to regardless of his wishes. Still he found himself hoping Pyrite found something to keep her here other than his presence, for he knew that wouldn't be quite enough. "But I agree with you. Just when I thought things couldn't get better, they have."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there are no snow tracks to guide me Mile-High Woods 03:52 PM, 02-23-2023 01:48 AM, 09-13-2023