Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-14-2014, 06:35 AM

The boy walked alongside his love as he brought her to the place they first met. It had been a long walk, taking most of the night, and he was sure she would be tired. So they would relax today, sleeping in the sand as the sun kept them warm. That black sand, the same grains which had slipped between his toes as he beheld the beautiful maiden for the first time. He had found her at sunset, and the dying orange rays had turned her fur into spectacular, burning shades of autumn. Her sweet blue eyes had battled the lapping waves. It had been a picture perfect evening. But today, he would create for them a picture perfect morning.

The stars began to dim as the entire sky turned a shade of bluish gray. The first light of the sun began to peek out at them, illuminating the beach in the background. It seemed to sparkle in the waning glow of the moon. But Misha herself shone even more, putting the beauty of nature around them to shame. She was gorgeous, simply gorgeous. And soon she would be his, if he asked it of her. And why couldn't he? He had the courage to declare his love once already. This was only in a different setting, yeah?

"Keep your eyes closed, love." he murmured, pressing into her side. He gave the small, pretty female a tender kiss, reminding her that he was still here. That he still loved her, and he always would. Then, he brought them to a stop, sending a gaze across this familiar beach. He turned back again and sent a small lick to Misha's nose. He rubbed his muzzle into her neck as he whispered, "Okay, my lady. You may open your eyes now." Dayton gave a short pause to give her time to take it in, still pressing his face into her soft neck. "Well? What do you think?"

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 07:12 AM

Misha had been padding behind Day for a while now, but she didn't care. She was staring at his sexiness. For she was in love, and she felt like: 'FUCK THE WORLD, I'M IN LOVE!' Children, she's in love. With a guy sooo much better than your man. He was the sweetest, most cutest pumpkin pie she's ever seen. AND THEY WERE IN LOOVE. Misha had kept her eyes closed as he had insisted her on their trek to the place they were at now. Familiar scents rolled into her nose, her body, HER FRIGGIN' SOUL. The scents of the Obsidian beach. Where the sand was darker than night, where she had met her truly beloved Day. She hadn't opened her eyes, but she knew this place because it was a very special place that held in her heart. Because of Day. She felt him nuzzle her neck, and she blushed deeply. Everytime he called her love, she felt oh, so special. :") Because Day looovesss her. She opened her eyes at the already familiar beach, smiling at the black sand that was starting to come alive and dance with colors in the morning light. It was peaceful here, with just her and her love. "It's as beautiful as ever," The fae said, nuzzling her muzzle into his chest.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-14-2014, 10:31 AM

The boy could feel his love practically buzzing with excitement. Her energy encouraged him, and he grinned as he pulled away to look at her. "I don't think I could call it beautiful, not with you here in comparison." Dayton gave a wink and brushed his tail along the girl, tickling at her heels as he advanced a few steps ahead of her and started to settle in to the soft sand. He sighed in content as he thought of how warm it would be under the new sun, and how warm it would be with Misha beside him.

He laughed quietly to himself, genuinely happy as his haunches sank into the sand. His furry tail swept at the area next to him. "Come here, Misha," he beckoned. "Relax on the sand with me."

Dayton could sense the mood the girl was in. She was bubbly, jittery, probably caught up in the happiness of newfound love. He was happy too, but in a different way. He only longed to lay with her once more.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014, 12:22 PM by Misha.)
Misha brought herself over to Day, her maw opening into a smile. "Yes, love." She said in a soft, lovey-dovey tone. She was completely in Day's trance. Her heart was set ablaze for the firey love she felt for Day. She swooned against him and giggled, slumping down beside the male known as Day. "You've grown muscles. Hot," She said, nosing the new build of fat along his body. "You don't have to try and impress me, I'll love you any way," The female said with a reassuring smile, giving the male's nose a soft Mishmish kissie of affection. The sun had begun to rise in the sky, brightening up the pair of wolves in the morning lit Obsidian beach.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-14-2014, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014, 01:55 PM by Dayton.)

Misha slumped against his side with a soft giggle. Oh, did he love hearing her laugh. It sent a flutter straight through his heart every time. The flutters only intensified when she began noticing his newly defined muscles. Complimenting him on them. Calling him hot. His awkward chuckles broke through the quiet in short, slightly-too-loud bursts. "Um, yeah..."

He cleared his throat. Hot was the last thing he was. But she could say whatever she wanted, it made him happy either way. There was a deep blush on his cheeks as he spoke. "I mean this in the best possible way, Misha, but this isn't for you. Though you're free to enjoy it as you please." The boy let his mouth give way to a mischievous smirk. He winked at her, playing up the flirtatious mood as best he could. It wasn't normal for him to act this way. And so he never did, unless he was with his love. "I'm trying to improve my hunting skills to better my rank in Tortuga. It may be a lost cause, but I'm still going to try."

The delicate tawny male simply continued to smile at the maiden. He hoped this talk of ranks wouldn't last long - he wasn't in a businesslike mood. He wanted to flirt. For the first time in his life, Dayton wanted to cuddle. After all, he finally had someone to share his affections with.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 02:42 PM
Misha smiled, nodding. "Yes, I am doing the same. I am trying to become a guardian, or something. Maybe a den mother, one who takes care of the pups when others are away." She nodded, remembering back to wanting to speak with Roman about wanting a higher rank and how she could possibly get one. She narrowed her blue grey eyes at Day, tilting her head to the side. "Why did you bring me here?" The red brown, white, and grey pelted fae asked Day, positive it was for something special. Maybe he had something to ask or tell her? She was sure it was for something special.. Something very special that it had to be told to her at the Obsidian beach; where they first met.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-14-2014, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014, 07:36 PM by Dayton.)

He smiled in response. Yes, Misha would make a wonderful den mother. Her gentle nature would be perfect for the job. But was she used to caring for children? His smile disappeared for a moment. "That sounds wonderful, darling, but I hope you know what a burden pups can be. Especially if they're not your pups." The boy regretted his words as soon as he had spoken them. "Don't get me wrong, though. Children are wonderful. Little miracles that sprout from love..."

Dayton frowned again, his voice fading quickly. It sounded too rehearsed. He had never thought of having pups of his own. Before now the boy hadn't even known what it was like to be in love. In his mind, though, children should only come from the truest love. This was never what his father displayed. Rape. Clear and disgusting incest.

The male blanched for a moment, extremely grateful when Misha spoke again. Her soft voice distracted him from thoughts of his father. Hopefully someday he could banish the thoughts for good.

"Why did I bring you here?" the question was simple enough, but once again the answer was too heavy to just speak aloud. What was more, the mood wasn't right. They were talking about ranks, for crying out loud. And he had just openly expressed his distaste for pups. Not exactly the most romantic scene. Perhaps if the sunrise were warmer, or if they were a bit closer...

No, he decided. That wouldn't solve this. He would need to fix it himself. The boy didn't answer at first, instead he shifted closer and tilted his head to hers. He kissed her tenderly at first, then more roughly as the feelings began to drown him. He at last pulled away, breathing a bit quicker than usual. He had wanted to do this for a while now, had gotten the idea in his head several times since they had declared their love to each other. Dayton wasn't sure how well it would go, of course...

With that, the small male started to sing. "When the rain is blowing in your face, and the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace... to make you feel my love..."

This was a song Dayton had heard as a child. His loving mother had given it to them as a lullaby. That was before he ran away from the nightmare. "When the evening shadows and the stars appear, and there is no one there to dry your tears, I could hold you for a million years... to make you feel my love..." His quiet tenor chords weren't necessarily unpleasant, but the boy would never call himself a singer. Still, he kept the beautiful notes coming, nudging his darling Misha with a tender touch.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 07:51 PM
The small female would glance at Day when he said pups could be a pain in the ass, especially if they weren't her's. "I love pups.." She stammered out, a bit offended. Since her parents weren't really there when she needed them, she had wanted to become a den mother for pups and let them know that there was always a rolemodel, or a guardian they could always count on; Misha. It was never her intentions to be abandoned by her now resting parents, but she would much rather be a den mother than something else like a hunter. She really had no use for hunting, for one- she was shit at it, and two, hunting never gave her the satisfaction of loving parents. Being a den mother could. Misha sighed and pulled away from Day, resting her head on her paws, an uneasy feeling flowing over her.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-14-2014, 08:25 PM

Well, shit. Nothing was working. He had kissed her, and now he was singing. Did she realize that he'd never done this before? Misha was still upset by his earlier comment. Such a stupid comment, and now she wasn't even speaking to him. How could he fix things now?

He sighed, choking back a whine. Of course it was too good to be true. Dayton always screwed things up for himself. Though his throat was rough with unreleased tears, he continued to sing to his love. It was the only thing he could think to do. "I know you haven't made your mind up yet, but I would never do you wrong. I've known it from the moment that we met... No doubt in my mind where you belong." He leaned closer as the girl sighed uneasily.

"Remember when we met? I knew even then. We belong together." The boy rubbed his nose against her cheek nervously. "Please, love. I didn't mean it, I was simply caught off guard. Pups are blessings, they're beautiful. I don't even know why I said what I did. Cheer up, Misha, please. I have something important to ask of you."

Had he truly ruined this for himself? Typical Dayton. In love for a few hours and already she was slipping away. Wonderful. Just wonderful...

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 08:39 PM
Misha sighed again, burying her face into her paws. Were pups really that bad? They seemed like a sin to Day, something he would never want Much less have. The female let out a soft sigh, holding back tears. 'Don't cry, blue skies,' she thought to herself, swallowing down her emotions. Her left ear twitched as Day began telling her how lovely puppies were. The small fae sniffled, her nose a bit stuffed. Oh how she despised her seasonal allergies.Misha lifted her head up when Day began to sing, her expression softening. "You were a little sharp there, in the end," She said with a soft smile, blinking. "You have a question?" She asked in a soft, curious voice. "What is it?"

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-14-2014, 08:52 PM

Despite her comment about him being out of tune, he kept it up for a few more lines. "The storms are raging on the rolling sea, and on the highway of regret..." He stressed the final word to tell Misha that he regretted what he had said. Then a smile brightened his face. "Was that better?"

He placed a gentle lick beneath her eye, catching a tear that was threatening to fall. I'm such a monster, he thought sadly. I hurt the most beautiful creature in the world. The fragile beast hung his head for a moment before his love asked him a question. What did he intend to ask her?

His burning amber eyes fell on her, holding the regret that he now knew so well. "I wanted things to work out. They didn't, not exactly, but..." he sighed, one ear drooping slightly. "And that's my fault, love. I'm terribly sorry for hurting you. It kills me to see the tears in your eyes."

But now for the question. He had to squeeze it out sooner or later, but the words seemed to catch in his throat like a ball of dry cotton. He struggled, took a large breath, and tried again. "Misha, my darling, I want you to know that I love you more than my own life. You are my life now. I've never encountered something as beautiful or gentle as you, and I want to have you, forever." his light voice grew quieter, dimming into a smoldering whisper. "Misha. I need you by my side. I want you to be mine, and mine alone. Will you... will you please be my mate?"

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014, 09:55 PM by Misha.)
The small fae let out a soft sigh and nodded in slightly pleased amusement. "Yes, it was a bit better," she said in a soft tone. She looked up at Day as he began expressing his love to her, all of the things he was saying obvious that he was getting them off of his chest. ' "Misha. I need you by my side. I want you to be mine, and mine alone. Will you... will you please be my mate?" ' Misha's eyes widened a bit for a second as the question repeated in her mind, over and over.

The female's world suddenly turned fully right side up, creating the perfect life for her. Day had just asked her to be his mate. What was she going to do about that? Say yes, of course!! But first she had to evaluate herself. The girl's heart fluttered and her world stopped for a moment as Day stared at her with those sweet, brown eyes. Her cheeks blushed a rosy red, redder than any rose ever planted in the earth, redder than any blood ever shed. Her emotions were flooding her all at once, happiness over powering them all. "Never might I find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for US two," she sang in a softened high pitch, giggling at the end. "Yes." She said, a smile spreading across her maw.

OOC: SHE SAID YES. *Cue confetti and fireworks*

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-15-2014, 06:51 AM

The boy listened, entranced, as the small woman began to sing. He was quite aware that she had switched songs on him, and this made a smirk appear on his lips. But his jaw began to go slack as Misha reached those high notes, her gorgeous voice rising and falling with the song. Her voice, her amazing voice, made his heart flutter even more than the adorable giggle that followed. His breath was heavy in the silence that followed. Things looked promising.

She said yes.

All the happiness in the world couldn't never live up to this moment. Misha was his mate. She had said yes. The thoughts repeated themselves in his mind, as if he still couldn't quite believe it was true. But it was true. All of it was true. She loved him, she was sitting here, she was beautiful, she was his mate. He let out a trembling sigh and tried not to be weak. No, he would be strong for her. Now and always. He would protect her, and be there for her, and...

The songs may have been switched, but he decided to switch them back. He had one last line to sing to his new mate. "I can make you happy, make your dreams come true... there's nothing that I wouldn't do. Go to the ends of the earth for you... to make you feel my love..."

His heart ached with overwhelming joy as he curled up around Misha, nuzzling his head into her neck. "It's been a long night. Get some rest, pretty girl. We can walk home to Tortuga tonight." Then, as the exhaustion began to kick in, Dayton placed one last, lingering kiss on his mate's head. His mate. Misha. The boy had never been happier.

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-15-2014, 10:05 AM
Misha let a sigh escape her lips. She was in peaceful bliss. With her now mate Day. All that she knew was that she loved Day with all of her heart. All of her Day-loving heart. She had always loved Day, but she hadn't declared it to him or herself recently. She smiled at his soft, murmering voice as he told her to rest. "Okay, love," she said in a soft tired, sleepy tone, the day taking a toll on her as well. She nuzzled herself against Day, curling up beside him. "Sweet dreams," she said, in a soft tone, closing her eyes as she rested her head on Day's chest.

OOC: Sorry it took so long, first I had to watch choirs perform, and now I'm watching orchestral solos/ensembles. But, it's finished!! xP You can post for it to be archived now. :3