ardent

Guess Whose Back? Back Again. Pyr is Back! Tell A Friend.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear Pyralis

I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Fog lifted from her memory as she stepped through the veil. Oh right… she was dead. Golden eyes narrowed as she stepped out of her dream world onto the Obsidian Beach. The last slivers of red light were disappearing behind developing storm clouds but this world didn't feel any more real than her dream world had. She could tell from the way the palms were swaying there was a breeze but she didn't feel it. The stones beneath her feet felt like nothing. It was as if she was gliding over and through them.

A roll of thunder shook the air and she turned out to look across the raging sea but she could not smell the salt of the air nor feeling any shift in humidity or pressure from the oncoming storm. It was as if she was just watching everything happen around her. How did she even end up back here? Shouldn't the dead be in the realm of the dead or did she have unfinished business? Ah yes… that's right. She'd been murdered. She could see the face of the younger wolf now, the name on the tip of her tongue.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Sakana

Raiders Hollow
The Sawbone

Master Healer (270)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022
03-04-2023, 06:50 PM

The boy was growing in quiet confidence the more time he spent exploring. He was just returning from his trip up the mountain to observe the northern lights, he'd even seen a shooting star while the sky was still clear. By the time he returned to the obsidian beach however, clouds had rolled in and thunder began to peal across the plunder. The wind was picking up, coaxing the small waves to white frothy caps as they rolled into the dark sand. It almost looked like the sea was boiling. Petrichor and that odd tingling sensation, electric, tingled his whiskers and his toes.

Although the temperature had dropped substantially with the sudden weather front, he couldn't stop the shiver that ran down his spine when he stepped through a spot that was noticeably colder than the rest... but warm at the same time. A distant hint of booze and campfire smoke that felt distinctly of home. An ear turned first, swearing he heard a familiar voice, and then his head turned to catch a glint of ghostly gold... A grin full of awe pulled at the corners of his lips. “Did you really hear me?” his voice was beginning to crack as it was and the sudden swell of emotion hardly helped. It was hard to tell if it was just his mind playing tricks on him, sometimes she seemed to be there and other times... not. But he couldn't blame any substances, not yet. So it had to be real, right?

“Speech”

the rougher the seas the smoother we sail

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-09-2023, 07:59 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

So focused on the name of her killer she didn't even notice when a pup stepped right through her. She giggled and shook herself. Oh that tickled! Her tail wagged lightly as she recognized one of Sparrows pups, so much more grown than she remembered. How long had she been dead? Sorrow scratched at her heart. What had she missed? Pyralis had been more than ready to go but now that she was back and free from the pain and strain of old age she couldn't help but long to know where the future would go for those she'd known while alive.

“Did you really hear me?”

Pyralis nodded. "Yes, my dear. Can you hear me? Can you… see me?" She took a few steps closer, head tilting to the side as she wondered just how much the boy could perceive. Was she being given some form of second chance?

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!