Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Misha made her way to the Waterfall Peak, remembering the scenery that was displayed before her. The first time she had visited this place, it had been with Day.. But then she had had one of her stupid, random panic attacks. Misha pushed the painful thought away, huffing a sigh. But, this time she wasn't here to see Day, the fae was here to see her Queen, the leader of Tortuga. Roman. Misha sat down at the waterfall and watched the scenery, hoping the Queen would soon show up. She wanted to speak with Roman about a few things that were picking at Misha's mind.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-12-2014, 08:47 PM
She hopes that she's making the right choices. She constantly hopes she isn't a disappointment to her father. She hopes to live to his high expectations. She worries a lot. Her paws carry her to the waterfalls, a place where she normally goes to be alone. She feels as if her mind is heavy with all the concerns she has floating through it right now. Her nose quivers slightly when she smells another, Misha her mind recognizes the meek girl she had recently accepted. Roman hadn't seen her since that day. She moves towards the sound, her pawsteps light on the stoney cliffs. She eyes the girl for a moment as she approaches, before speaking. "Beautiful scenery, isn't it?" She inquires, her tone warm as she draws to a halt near the other woman. The queen wonders if her newest member has settled in and met any of her other pack-mates but she doesn't voice it.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Misha turned her head as she heard the paw steps of another on the rocky ground, nostrils flaring as the woman recognized the scent that lurked in the air along with her own. She turned and bowed, lowering her head to the ground in a bow. "Roman. My Queen. Good to see you," Misha said, giving her respects to the Queen. "Yes, such a beautiful scenery," Misha flicked her gaze over to the waterfall then back to her Queen.
The small fae let out a small sigh, looking at Roman. "I just want to first properly thank you for accepting me into your pack when nobody else seemed like they would. I love you Roman, much so as a Guardian, and I don't feel as if I'll be serving you; but instead making up and paying up for you, making up because you took me in. I could never thank you enough," Misha said with a small smile and another bow directed at her Queen. The fae had never been good at socializing, but she was sure giving it a try for her Queen.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-16-2014, 01:47 PM
The ivory woman would draw to a halt near the smaller brown wolf. As Misha greeted her she frowned slightly at her bowing. Though Roman recognized it as a sign of respect, she didn't want to be the type of leader that her pack bowed too. "It's nice to see you as well Misha." She greeted the woman warmly. Chuckling slightly as the other agreed to her, she gazed out over the spray of water, she turned her head as the other woman spoke again, her ears pricking with surprise at the woman's choice of words and sudden admission. Her ears flicked, but she felt a bubble of warmth in her chest. She was glad to feet wanted- appreciated by the she-wolf. Her tail would uncurl from her side, and she'd flick it to gently brush against Misha's side. "You don't have to thank me, just prove your love for the pack- your loyalty and that's enough for me." She spoke softly, her tone warm. She hoped that she had reassured the other woman of her place- how she belongs her.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-16-2014, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014, 08:31 PM by Misha.)
Misha nodded at the woman, smiling softly. "Yes, now time for news?" She asked her Queen, the thought of Day popping up in her mind. It had been recently since he had asked her to be his mate, and she decided that the pack should know and be able to share their happiness like everyone else did. The small fae lifted her head up and smiled, her ears twitching aa bit. "Day and I are mates now," Misha said with a slight blush, truly being in love with him. Anyone could tell she was in love with him, with all of the smiles, red cheeks, and constant daydreaming. She hoped he wouldn't mind that Misha told their pack Queen. He wouldn't.. Would he? She asked herself, thinking about how Day might react. She gave herself a reasurring thought; he would want other wolves to be happy as well. Misha looked up at her Queen with a smile, waiting for her to speak.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2014, 04:18 AM

Her violet eyes scan the features of Misha, she takes in the features of the other- while her thoughts dance and race. She is nearly desperate to help the other woman find her niche in the pack. She's so sweet and kind, Roman wonders why she felt as if she'd never find a home? Surely, she'd have had trouble in the darker aligned packs, but... She tries to get her mind off of it, its not a problem anymore. Misha talks of news, and she nods, listening intently, as Misha announces her mate as Dayton. The relationship seems to have moved quickly, but Roman doesn't condemn it. "I am glad that you've found someone who makes you happy, Misha." Roman speaks warmly. "You both have my blessing." She adds, wondering if the brown woman was seeking it. "Dayton is a kind male." She observes, wondering what else Misha may have to share.

Speech,

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-22-2014, 08:50 AM
Misha would smile politely at Roman, dipping her crown in a small bow. "Thank you very much," she would say, smiling at Roman. She had given the couple of Dayton and Misha a blessing. Misha was very grateful with being part of the Tortuga pack, part of this family. Misha smiled, thinking about Dayton and how she would tell him thee news of her blessing. Misha would turn her attention back to Roman, listening politely to what she might have to say.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Roman stares out over the water for a few minutes, before she speaks again. "Are you settling in okay?" She asks, her question warm but curious. She wonders what it is like to be in love, but the idea that Roman would ever find someone to love seemed so far away to her. How could she handle a pack and a mate? She isn't sure how any of the rulers with families do it. It seemed like too much to her. She glances back out over the water, watching is cascade down the rocks, and she asks a question that she cannot help but voice. "Misha... what does it feel like to be in love?" She's so very curious, what does love feel like? How does one know that they're in love? Is there a certain feeling about it? How do you know?

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-25-2014, 07:50 PM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

The fae would smile at her Queen Roman Armada when she would ask if she had been settling in well. "Why yes I have, thank you for asking," she would say, a small and polite smile spreading upon her lips. She would look at Roman in slight confusion as red brown covered ears would twist as she began to speak about love, asking what it was like to be in such a thing. The female would close her eyes, her thoughts backtracking up to her mate, Dayton. "Well... There's true love and fake love.. The first love I ever knew was with my old mate, and he left me for dead, it was the fake love.. I thought my heart wanted him and that true feelings were there.. But I was completely and utterly wrong, the boy leaving me within a few months of capturing my heart," Misha would pause, taking a breath. "And then true love.. Well, it's more like a roller coaster of differently mixed emotions, but they are always good emotions making your heart beat for the one you love," she would finish, looking up at Roman with blue grey sparkling eyes.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Roman

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2014, 02:07 AM
Roman would listen attentively as the tawny woman discussed love. Her own mind drifted back to what little she knew on the subject. Roman had never known an intimate love. She knew the love she felt for her family, but love in the sense of mates confused her. Sometimes she wondered if she'd ever fall in love? Could someone love her once they knew her baggage, her dark secrets? The things that she would never share, could tear apart a relationship. She had to admit parts of this to her father, and that had been one of the hardest things she had ever done. Could she tell Isardis that she again found the man who had ruined her and allowed him to walk away unscathed? Would he "love" her then? Her ears flattened slightly as Misha talked about being left for dead. Roman knew all to well what being left was like, if it hadn't been for the white stranger who had actually dragged her to her feet, she probably would be dead. Roman couldn't help but notice the sparkle in Misha's eyes. Roman nodded slightly, "Do you think love is for everyone?" She asked curiously, her near child like wonder captivating her attention, fueling her questions that she would ask the other woman.