Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-14-2023, 12:20 AM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

Her fur had finally grown back, though there was still a bit more growing to do. At least in the sense for it to get back to the longer, flowing tendrils she had before it had mysteriously fallen out. Her main issue was that some of her fur was still oddly fuzzy, longer in some parts, and still short in others. It was frustrating, but at least she wasn't completely bald anymore! Oh, and the topper? Her ears had changed. She didn't know when the hell it happened, and she hadn't even really noticed until the fur started growing back that her companions pointed out that her ears looked more like lynx ears than they did a wolf's. It had been such a strange season...today though, she was feeling confident and not so self-conscious anymore. Well, she did sometimes still, but it wasn't as bad as before. Her fur was growing, and hopefully, by the end of Spring it would be back to its former glory. In the meantime, she sat outside where Ardyn usually sat for meetings to sunbathe, taking in the warmth of the sun and taking a somewhat lazy day approach today.

"Speak"

Ardyn

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-14-2023, 12:29 AM
Ardyn Adravendi

Spring had arrived. Much of winter’s chill still clung determinedly, but the sun still bore heat, and the day was clear. He’d come off a patrol, somewhat soggy eyed, and detoured to the meeting stone, pondering the merits of a sunny nap stretched out on the boulder, if it had soaked up enough sun to generate some heat.

Apparently he wasn’t the only one with the idea today, and a drowsy smile touched his features as he greeted Tel with a low, “Afternoon. Good to see you’re feeling better.”

Her fur had been steadily, slowly growing back. While it hadn’t reached its original length, she was at least able to maintain her own body heat when not huddled under furs in bed.

He leapt smoothly onto the boulder and set about unclipping his armor, folding it neatly to one side and setting his cloak atop it, and the bracers on the cloak before shaking out his black fur in a shower of fire and stretching out on the boulder with a huff.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ----  "Hear" ---- Think

Ardyn's family (Red, Aurielle, Siblings, Valhalla) are allowed to crash threads, regardless of private tags.

Ardyn at first glance is as black as can be imagined with a raven sheen.

Closer inspection proves that he shimmers in fire tones in every hair on his hide right down to his lashes.

More obviously, he glows like a bed of coals and flames with every movement and brush of fur. His tail is usually wagging, so blazes like a torch.

His adult teeth are in and his saber canines have grown to their full length (see profile). His mane and tail hair have grown to full length, as well as being lightweight and easily buffeted by breezes.

A look at his front paws will give the impression of hands, with his dew claw dropped low and lengthened into a functioning thumb, and his toes elongated into fingers. He has retractable, solid black cat-like claws on every paw.

Ardyn has developed a glowing mast of intricate markings in fire and ice colors over his face, symmetrical over the last seasons of Year 17 (see profile for details). During hunts or raids/sieges, he will smudge them out with black soot to cover the glow, otherwise, they are bright enough to note at first direct glance at his face. Not all his artwork currently portrays the mask markings.

He is also often bedecked in beads, small bells, feathers in blues, ribbons and braids thanks to the Ooze Event of Halloween 2021, and the Coathanger item that he got. The accessories generally are seen most in his mane and tail hair. He removes the brighter items and bells for hunts or battle.

Tel'Teukiira

Loner

Expert Fighter (160)

Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-14-2023, 12:43 AM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

She closed her eyes, steadily nodding off as her body soaked up the sun's light and the warmth of the boulder lulled her towards a relaxing nap. She drew in a deep, relaxing breath, catching a familiar scent. She opened her eyes, watching as Ardyn approached. She returned the same lazy smile, lips quirking upward as her tail lightly beat the stone she sat upon. "Good afternoon, Ardyn. I am feeling much better today, yes." her predicament had sucked big time, but at least the worst of it was over. She watched as he removed his gear and set it neatly aside before shaking himself out. "Care to join me? I figured I'd take a bit of a...self-care day. I've asked Tyto if he could take my patrol, and in turn, I'd go on his next hunt. He agreed, so here I am." She yawned almost immediately after she finished speaking, whoops! She was either very tired, or it was just the peace she felt that had her feeling tired. "Oh, would you like to join me? A nap sounds nice, and the time spent with someone else is even better, don't you think?" She flashed him a quick smile as she tapped the stone beside her, inviting him to join her if he so wished.

"Speak"

Ardyn

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-27-2023, 01:42 AM
Ardyn Adravendi

He smiled lightly at her greeting, head tilting with interest at her explanation of her arrangement with Tyto.

“Please let me know when you hold that hunt; I’d like to join in.”

A soft sniff of laughter escaped his nose at her yawn, and he nodded in agreement as he scooted a little closer and rolled to scrub his back against the stone. It wasn’t very rough, worn smooth by generations of pack meetings, pups playing, and pack wolves lounging like they were now, but it soothed the small itches borne of armor use and languid contentment.

“My tongue feels better at least. She doesn’t hold back when she bites.”

It didn’t really need to be clarified who the ‘she’ was he spoke of. Sparrow was definitely a wolf who would push back when shoved into and had no problems with locking jaws. He’d been soundly trounced, but in the end, Valhalla had scraped by to win.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ----  "Hear" ---- Think

Ardyn's family (Red, Aurielle, Siblings, Valhalla) are allowed to crash threads, regardless of private tags.

Ardyn at first glance is as black as can be imagined with a raven sheen.

Closer inspection proves that he shimmers in fire tones in every hair on his hide right down to his lashes.

More obviously, he glows like a bed of coals and flames with every movement and brush of fur. His tail is usually wagging, so blazes like a torch.

His adult teeth are in and his saber canines have grown to their full length (see profile). His mane and tail hair have grown to full length, as well as being lightweight and easily buffeted by breezes.

A look at his front paws will give the impression of hands, with his dew claw dropped low and lengthened into a functioning thumb, and his toes elongated into fingers. He has retractable, solid black cat-like claws on every paw.

Ardyn has developed a glowing mast of intricate markings in fire and ice colors over his face, symmetrical over the last seasons of Year 17 (see profile for details). During hunts or raids/sieges, he will smudge them out with black soot to cover the glow, otherwise, they are bright enough to note at first direct glance at his face. Not all his artwork currently portrays the mask markings.

He is also often bedecked in beads, small bells, feathers in blues, ribbons and braids thanks to the Ooze Event of Halloween 2021, and the Coathanger item that he got. The accessories generally are seen most in his mane and tail hair. He removes the brighter items and bells for hunts or battle.