Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Bees
03-22-2023, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2023, 10:28 AM by Eighteen. Edited 1 time in total.)
hello ardent folk!

i am a fresh joinee, right out the oven, but have some years of experience roleplaying canines, previously on 'Souls and these days, on WOLF.

this little guy i'm posting with is named Number 18, and they'll arrive on the board by means of a shipwreck. the scene i have in mind for their first post, is 18 dragging themself barely conscious onto a beach-- which beach? whichever beach! that'll depend on which one of you agrees to a thread with me.

meaning, of course, that i am looking for a character or characters that would;
  • find themselves on an oceanfront
  • not kill this specific pup (lemme play some first!)
  • provide my pup with consistent threads by either dedicating themselves to them, or by assimilating them into a pack or band with other people to interact with

outside of those requirements, i am fine with everything and anything. enslavement? cool. adoption? rad. indoctrination? super! i wanna toss this hungry babe into the air and see where and how they land :D

reply to this'um thread if your interest is piqued, and we can work anything out <3
[Image: 18SIG.png]

Talyssa

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Navigator (244)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
03-22-2023, 09:35 AM
Hello c:
Welcome to Ardent! I go by Indie and I’m going to throw an option your way. If you would prefer to hold out for something else, it’s entirely okay! Just thought I’d offer ^^

I play Talyssa. She’s a 9 month old pup that is very bubbly and compassionate. Her parents are the Aegis and Queen of hallows- which is a loner friendly pack. I don’t want to speak for the lot of ‘em as a whole, but medical assistance is one of the things they are willing to help with. Maybe Talyssa could find him and call for help, get him some support until he’s ready to get going again?

Again, just an idea c:
Glad you’ve decided to join us! There are wonderfully beautiful and creative people in our community. You should have no problem getting your start!

Eighteen

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Bees
03-22-2023, 11:05 AM
hullo! first thing first this gal's profile is gorgeous

second thing second i attempted to dip toes in her thread/fam/pack history and ended up taking a swan dive

omg....... an arthurian fantasy kingdom?? that would mesh so well with my victorian servant brat~...

BUT.

i'm gonna wait another pair of hours. enough time to get some schoolwork done, and give anyone else the opportunity to make me an offer~ (*⌒▽⌒*)

but i'll be reading more threads :eyes:

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
03-22-2023, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2023, 02:27 PM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)
Figured I'd toss some ideas your way:

Crux (this account) - A young healer looking to prove himself, he'd 100% take on a kid as a project, either in or out of his pack. (Though his pack does have a beach, I'd clear it with the alphas first.) Edit: Confirmed they'd be cool with that if you wanted.

Tomie - Very similar to Crux in eager to prove herself, but she's got the bedside manner of a rock

Samara - An older lady, her kids are all grown up now and her mate is dead she'd probably be really maternal about it all, she's currently in the process of joining Avalon with her daughter
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Eighteen

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Bees
03-22-2023, 02:26 PM
oh! oh! the options--

but nay, in the end bless dear indie, for i think i'll going with the bubbly princess :) a pack appeals to me more in this minute, but once my child's all settled i'd of course like to write with you, lolaf <3

indie, i am shooting a message your way ;D