Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-11-2014, 06:12 PM

The night was breaking into dawn by the time the massive brute would settle down to sleep. In truth, he had barely rested since he had first found his way to the lands of Alacritis. He had been infused with a burning desire that had been hard to quell or soften, and it had been this that had driven him to stalk the lands of Alacritis. His family lay inside the boundaries of a border, and it was a crossing he did not feel ready to make. He had seen his dear, dear sister Twig and had learned of what had befallen her, he had sworn vengeance and felt the burning desire for blood. He had stalked a volcano and met the strangest fae that boosted shades darker then autumn, of blood and silvers.

He would open his jaws to a yawn and loosen the cramping in his forepaws as he shifted and fought to find comfort against the mossy softness of the hard ground. It was hard to shake loose all that fogged against his mind, but eventually he would fit it and find his way to sleep, the shades of trees above him dampening the glow of approaching day.

ooc: Crappy short post >.>

"My sounds""My Soul"

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Magnus had left Ludicael for a few short hours, just to give him some space. He couldn't come to.grips with what had happened. It had stopped his life in it's tracks. It felt like every thing he did was pointless. Had no purpose, Aurora gave him purpose. But she was gone. She had been wiped from existence, swatted like a peaky mosquito. He would return shortly, but for now he wanted a break, a break from Australis's accusing glares, and the crushing weight upon his chest. If he had gone faster and caught up with her, none of this would have happened it was all his fault. He wound his way through the tree branches, keeping to the tree line though. The scent of the other male reached his nose, but he paid no heed to it. He did not want to talk right at the moment.

ooc: sucky phone post :(

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-11-2014, 06:40 PM

The scent of another would intrude into his dreams, his paws twitching as the flow of his imaginings would change, for a moment he was stuck in limbo, the moment between awakening and sleep. Before his dreams would allude him and he would find himself blinking into the reality of day. He would sigh, stretching out his fangs in a yawn as he peered through the flimsy covers the falling autumn leaves provided to see that that the day had barely progressed. He would find himself with another hearty sigh and would attempt to cosy himself further into the moss and leaves, but before he could close his eyes he realised that the scent of his dreams stood also in reality. He would come more awake, more attentive as he raised his head and took in a swig of the forests aromas. It was all he needed to tell him that in fact another tread through the forest, and they where not far from where he had settled.

Knowing that sleep would not find him now he would, for the third time, let loose a sigh and make his way to his paws. He took a moment to stretch, and build up a little energy before he would push himself forward, moving with light steps across the canopy, keeping tabs on the scent as he went. After a few moments he set himself on a trajectory that would intercede with the other. He would emerge into the view of the other and come to a stand still. He took in this stranger wolf and was shocked with the terrible sadness that seemed to take precedence against his expression. The weight that seemed to push down on him with every step. Cry would tilt his head, a curiosity in his own expression. ?You carry the scent of pack, I'm new around her and curious. Whats the name of the one you reside it?" he would ask, part curiosity, part a way to start a conversation.

"My sounds""My Soul"

Magnus 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-12-2014, 01:28 PM
All the man wanted at that precise moment was to be left alone. But the stranger appeared none the less. The gray man's mouth opened and Magnus listened idly. He would not be impolite, despite the grief that he felt, the man had enquired about his pack. They needed new students for their establishment, trying to recruit him was at least benefiting Ludicael. I belong to the pack Ludicael. A good natured pack, one that seeks to boost the skills of out members through lessons. We follow the ways of the gods. The Oracle, song, us our leader. he smiled. But his expression remained broken. He doubted he would ever be the same again. All he wanted was for his children to forgive him and his wife to be with him. Nut she would never bs with him again, not until he drew his final breath. And he doubted that his children would ever fully forgive him. He turned his attention back to the stranger, I am Magnus Bane. You? he decided to make small talk. Hr needed a distraction. The grief in his voice was evident, he hoped that the other man would ignore it.