ardent

Never Made It As A Wise Man

Aiden

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 02:29 AM
OOC: Didn't realize Fern Gully was part of Seracia since I was looking at it through another board XD I'll just make it so Aiden came in looking for a specific herb growing in this region and Destruction allowed him safe passage for them.

Autumn had arrived, and he had yet to find something. His family, mainly, though he had no idea where to start looking. The male had remained in the South for the better part of the year, mainly hoping to see Destruction again, though now that she was the leader of a pack , he figured perhaps she had been much too busy to wander away and find him. Reddish brown ears flicked, though not from irritation or nervousness. Rather an unsettling sense of foreboding for himself. He was getting older, he was alone, he was different then others. He couldn't fight, had to be careful when he hunted, and always had to keep on the search for a fresh supply of the herbs he always needed. Today, he would come in search of a particular herb that grew in this season, horsetail was what he was looking for and he knew small quantities of it grew here.

The male would set about, nose to the ground and senses alert for any dangers. If he encountered dangerous wolves, he'd have to make like a horse and conjure the flight response. He was not a fighter, nor would he ever risk it with his condition. He had his family to find, and he'd be damned if he died before seeing them again! Golden honey eyes scanned the undergrowth, the morning sun unable to reach between the the walls of the gully, though the dawn sky would leave cool shadows upon the area, leaving in its wake a slight cooling breeze.

"Talk here."

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-11-2014, 03:44 AM

Arian was happy, being the priest made it all the better to find her place here. Since the coming of autumn she needed to stock up on herbs or things would turn out bad. After all, many of the herbs that grew here died in winter that was why it was so important. The Adravendi made her way through the ferns until she noticed that someone else was here and wasn't part of Seracia. What was he doing here, did he know he might get in trouble while here? She knew that, and didn't want him to get in trouble, being that nice nature of hers.
Quickly she trotted towards him, mouth full of mint leaves as she set them down for a moment. "Hi, you do know your on pack lands right?" she asked politely. Hopefully not startling him, if he was looking for something perhaps she could help him and he be on his way. That would be her hope at least, if he was hostile she would have to remove him with force.

TALK LIKE THIS
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Aiden

gems
size
build
player
05-08-2014, 02:32 AM

The fawn marked male was engrossed in his search. The scents of the fern gully enveloping his senses with so many different herbs and plants. Some he had never seen nor smelled before, others he was quite familiar with. With his leather pouch in tow, he began to pick out some herbs that would be useful for him in the coming winter. Lamb's ear was his main focus, as were a few other herbs that would help him with bleeding and colds. Sniffing around a bit more, he located a large patch of Meadowsweet. And it was as he was picking this, that a voice startled him. Backing out in a frenzy, Amber eyes located the source of the voice. It was a young girl, she seemed to be friendly, though it was her remark about his being on pack lands that got him. What if one of her pack mates came out and wasn't so friendly? He figured perhaps he could request to finish what he was looking for and then be on his way.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize I had trespassed. Please, I don't want to cause trouble, I was just looking for a few certain herbs before Winter kills them all off, and it's imperative that I find them in case of...an accident." He gazed at her with truth in his eyes, his body relaxed though holding a hint of submission. It was then he wondered which pack he had crossed into, and it was by her smell that it became apparent, for he had scented it before on one unforgettable. "You're a Seracian, aren't you?"

"Talk here."