An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-24-2023, 04:12 PM

Delphi is a morsel compared to her siblings. The tiniest of tiny that could be barely seen over the grasses. Even now as she crouched along the edge of the lake, one would hardly see her until close by. What they could hear though were the giggles let loose from her vocal cords. Crouched down on her belly in the mud, Delphi stared and chirped at a big frog that sat upon a lily pad. The frog did nothing but stare at her with a look of pure boredom. She insisted though on barking and growling at the poor amphibian as she splashed her paw in the shallows trying to antagonize it.

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-24-2023, 08:31 PM

Chimera found himself spending a lot of time at the lake. The cool wind blowing off of the water, the ample shade of the trees, the calming sound of the ducks and frogs, the growling of... growling? As the black and white giant lay on his side in the shade, his mismatched eyes opened. The brute lifted his head and scanned the area, black and white ears shifting to and fro to locate the sounds origin. In the end, Chimera pushed his massive paws into the earth and hefted his body to a seated position. Now that he could see over the longer grasses, the man spied a small pup harrying a frog that didn't seem to have a care in the world. A slight huff of amusement left the man and he stood.

After giving a nice, long stretch and yawn, Chimera moved towards the girl. He imagined that this would be the sibling to Maki, the pup that he'd met the day prior. The two-toned man seated himself again, but within view of the child. "That frog is almost bigger than you are," Chi rumbled in good natured tones. "What's your name, pup? Are you Maki's sister?"

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

05-26-2023, 10:31 AM

Happily distracted by the frog in front of her, Delphi continues to splash water at it. Though the amphibian does hardly anything other than blink at her, the pup is still entertained. Completely unaware of her surroundings, she is surprised when a rather large male approaches her. Startling slightly, the small pup whirls around and stares up at Chimera. Speechless at first, she blinks a few times before her brain registers that he is indeed speaking to her and of her sister, Maki. Delphi’s tail begins to wag as she bounds over to Chimera and closes the distance between them.

“I could’ve taken him!” She saids proudly with her chest puffed up. Without asking permission, Delphi stands up on Chimera’s paws and leans against him. “My name is Philadelphia Hattori-Klein! Make is indeed my sister, but oh! Call me Delphi! I don’t like being calling Philadelphia,” her ears flicker backward as her brow scrunches with her chin tilted up to look at the titan of a man. “What’s your name??” The pup asks as she smiles a wide smile that shows her fangs.

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-31-2023, 01:55 PM

Frog abandoned, the girl came bounding over to him. The pup was adamant that she could have taken the frog and Chimera sank down to lay on his belly before her, a chuckle rumbling in his wide chest. "I've no doubt about that, little warrior," He complimented the speckled girl. She was full of fire and Chi quite enjoyed her demeanor.

The girl soon gave him her full name but asked to be called Delphi instead. The black and white giant nodded in acceptance, then answered as she asked his own name. "Chimera Klein," he replied, his pale pink eye watching the small puffball of fur before him. "I am your uncle," he informed her. They were family, so he hoped that she would feel safe and comfortable around him.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

06-15-2023, 06:23 AM

Delphi would never admit it but she enjoyed when others would sink down to her level. Having to always crane her neck upward was painful at times and rather annoying. Now that he was closer to the ground, she would be able to inspect him better! Because he said his name was Chimera Klein and that he was her uncle! She had an uncle! Her eyes grow wide as she looks at Chimera’s face and leans in closer to smell him. Why? She wasn’t sure. It felt like the right thing to do.

“That’s so cool! I usually only meet grandpas, but I don’t think they’re my real grandpas. Da says we’re gonna go meet him eventually. I’ve met Grammy though! She’s really nice. Are you related to her too?” Delphi smiles at Chimera again as she continues to snuggle closer to him. Fear was never on Delphi’s mind and though the man could easily lie, she felt that she could trust him. After all, they looked alike!

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

08-08-2023, 05:48 PM

The girl wasted no time in taking up the space between the giant man's massive paws. She leaned in to give him a sniff and the brutes tongue lashed out, dragging across the top of the pups head, just between her ears. She had tested his scent, but the father in him wanted his scent on her as well. It was just another layer of protection for the young.

The child's mismatched eyes brightened as she learned that they were related. Delphi questioned him about knowing her grammy and Chimera chuckled. "Your Grammy is my sister." As the pup made herself comfortable, Chimera's forelegs shifted onto their sides so that he formed a protective circle around the child. "So, Delphi, what are you going to be when you grow up big and strong? A fighter? A hunter? A traveler?"

"Chimera Klein"

Delphi

Hemlock
Curator

Master Healer (285)

Master Fighter (350)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

08-18-2023, 11:03 AM

His lick upon her brow was appreciated in the way that Delphi loved attention. She had her parents to thank for that. Knowing that she is protected and cared for settles the hidden anxiety that lays at the back of her mind. Being small is terrifying. Easy to be stepped on, easy to get lost, to be forgotten. Delphi understands that others have to work harder to ensure that she is okay, but she is thankful for it in her own way. So when Chimera settles in to encircle her with his forelegs, she smiles brighter at him. Leaning back against his legs, she stares up at the two-toned man.

"Not sure how big or strong I'll be, but I think hunting is fun! My mama is really good at it. But I also like playing with plants! Especially the poisonous ones," her lips widen into a smile big enough to show her long canines. An almost devious glint to her eyes. "Have you ever given foxglove to a rabbit before? It was on accident that time, but the rabbit didn't last," Delphi's words came quickly and without much hesitation. There was almost an apathetic tone to her that should have been concerning. She shrugs off the thoughts in her brain that maybe she should question her decisions. "I've been playing around with some poison ivy lately. I lay it down under some branches and wait for other animals to step on it. Once they're distracted, it's easier for me to hunt!" The pup exclaims, hardly able to contain her excitement at how smart she believed she was.

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

08-28-2023, 07:35 AM

It was natural for Chimera, his interaction with pups. The big brute was protective while being incredibly gentle. As Delphi leaned into him, the man shifted to make himself as comfortable of a leaning wall as he could. He missed having puppies around and interacting with Delphi and her siblings helped to heal something within the brute that he hadn't realized was even wounded.

Mismatched ears perked as the girl began to talk about plans; specifically poisonous ones. One brow lifted as the pup spoke of giving foxglove to rabbits and using poison ivy to distract animals so they were more easily hunted. A soft chuckle rumbled in the brute's chest and he grinned down at Delphi. "Very clever girl," he complimented her. "You remind me of my daughter, Scylla. She would be your cousin. She's very skilled with poisons."

Chimera nosed the top of the girl's head. "Continue your experiments, little poisoner. Be careful though. Never use them against your family or the pack. And don't eat something that you've killed with these poisons." Chi gave a slight shrug. "You could still use the furs though, so maybe hunting would be a good secondary skill for you. What do you think?" He looked down at Delphi again, engaging the child in conversation.

"Chimera Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Toes make good snacks Wolfpaw Lake 04:12 PM, 04-24-2023 03:27 PM, 09-21-2023