ardent

Jiminy Cricket!

Cricket

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-09-2023, 12:51 AM

The tiny woman that had been Insomnia's newest addition had been given some time to get used to the pack. Now Medusa felt like she couldn't wait anymore, she had to know more about this little booger! Ghoul was fond of the little gremlin she was sure, but also Medusa wasn't that good at reading people and situations so maybe she was wrong. Were they just friends? Boyfriend and Girlfriend? fake brother and sister? She didn't know, but she wanted to know! She had the curious brain of a literal child, so she swept the plains looking for the little green goblin. Surely she was around here somewhere, right?

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Cricket

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Expert Hunter (160)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
NachoMumma
05-26-2023, 08:17 PM

Cricket had been settling into the new pack lands. It felt foreign, to be so close to other wolves. It had taken her about a week to stop waking up in the middle of the night and trying to run away before her brain clicked into place and reminded her this was home now, and nobody was going to be mad with her. She would burrow her way back beneath one of Ghoul's massive legs (because at least it would slow her down enough to remember there wasn't really a reason to run away), and then go back to sleep.

Today though, she was out on the wide, flat plains. She was sure it wouldn't be much to look at come winter, but right now it was lush and full of small things to keep her amused. Bright green grasshoppers provided a welcome distraction and help her work on her pouncing skills... as long as she could resist the urge to cronch them...

No such luck for this one. She still had a twitching leg sticking from the corner of her mouth when she spotted Medusa, her tail waving low in submissive greeting as she bounded closer, dropping her head and turning her neck sideways in submissive greeting, bits of bugs still stuck in her teeth as she offered a greeting grin.

It's time to raise the curtain

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 08:13 PM

Welp, she had found her! Or rather, Cricket had found Medusa! The little green woman bounded up to her with a bug leg sticking out of her mouth, and honestly, it wasn't unusual to see that 'round these parts. After all, her daughter Morticia often had bugs or lizards sticking out of her teeth, and Medusa had the odd bone or other body part sticking out of hers on occasion. Her tail began to wave as she grinned at the tiny girl, her submissive cue lost on the skeleton queen, of course. "Cricket! Medusa was looking for you! How does Cricket like Insomnia so far?" She didn't know what a normal amount of time to settle in would be, but hopefully, she was settling in fine!

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Cricket

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Expert Hunter (160)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
NachoMumma
06-17-2023, 06:39 PM

The small green wolf kept her tail wagging as Medusa asked her how she was settling in. "I really like it here! Mac taught me how to make a net to catch lotsa fish! I still need to meet the others, but Mac and Ghoul and Medusa make it feel like home." At least she had stopped waking up in a panic in the middle of the night and trying to run away because she forgot she wasn't trespassing. To be fair, it didn't take much to make Cricket feel welcome. "I don't recognise many plants around these parts though, maybe I need to practice a bit more before I try anything out on wolves... wouldn't want'ta accidentally poison anyone!" She managed a small laugh, as terrifying as the thought might actually be.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

It's time to raise the curtain

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Jiminy Cricket! Dancefloor of the Gods 12:51 AM, 05-09-2023 06:46 AM, 10-20-2023