ardent

can't stop the music

Bard

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 07:54 PM

Mismatched feet trotted at a steady pace over the hills, carrying the cheerful young druid further into the land. Purple eyes studied his surroundings with a calm curiosity, a satisfied hum vibrating in his chest. Some moments later, he suddenly broke into song, his voice throwing an ironic lilt to the words, "And we'll all go together, to pull wild mountain thyme all around the blooming heather. Will you go, lassie, go?" His strong voice bounced over the hills, chasing away or into hiding what few prey animals dared make the area their home. His laugh followed it, a clear bright sound like a bell. It was good to be on the trail again, and in such a new place as this! He had no idea where he was, or how far from home he was, which was absolutely fantastic.

Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-09-2014, 08:50 PM

Misha came into the barren hills at a galloping pace, tears still blurring her vision. She had recently left Day. But, it was over, her little panic attack had been over.. For now. Grey blue optics would search around hesitantly as her red brown covered ears would twitch at a male voice that rolled through the hills. Misha blinked her tears away, turning her head in different directions to try and find the voice that had made her jump. Why would he make himself so vulnerable? Misha sniffed the air, still searching; but since she had seasonal allergies, her nose was stuffed at the moment. Misha continued looking for the male until.. BAM. She had ran into something, making the red brown, white, and grey pelted fae tumble to the ground.

OOC: Sorry it's crappy, but tag. And, I don't want to powerplay, but instead of having Misha run into him, she could have ran into something else.

Bard

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 09:14 PM

Bard had reverted once more to humming, tail hanging loose and relaxed as he continued on, but his humming ceased completely as sound and scent both hit him at once. Ears swiveled, head moved toward it, but before he could focus or even begin to process it, something bounced off his shoulder, sending him staggering sideways. "Whoa there, cail?n," he laughed, for he could see now that the cannonball that had nearly sent him flying was indeed a young female wolf, "Where are ye off tae in such a hurry then?"

He moved over to offer her help politely, all the while sending a swift clinical gaze over her form. "Ye aren't hurt now, are ye?" he inquired with concern. She looked like she may have been crying at some point, though whether the injury was physical or emotional he could not say. The first he could fix, the second... well.

Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Misha looked up at the male's thick accented voice, flicking her ear to the side. Her father had once talked like that before, but since her mother had had no accent, the genes never passed down to Misha. But her father's accent had been Irish, because he had been. And it was obvious this male was Irish as well. Although being half Irish wolf and half Russian wolf, the woman would never had gained an accent quite like her parent's. Misha looked up at the male's violet eyes, never seeing something so colorful. She flicked her ear at the male's question, standing up and shaking herself. "No.. I'm fine, for now," She said in a soft voice, sitting neatly on her haunches and placing her tail on her paws. Her blue gray gaze looked the male over, the woman's maw showing a small smile, as her blue grey optics watched the male in shy curiosity.

Bard

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2014, 06:30 AM

The girl seemed shy, a little uncertain maybe, so Bard gave her a bit of space to recover her dignity. He didn't want to frighten her, after all, and he was aware that his appearance might come across to the more timid creatures as scary. She didn't seem to be scared, just uncertain, but he certainly didn't want to push it by crowding her. "And it's glad I am tae hear that," he replied sincerely to her claim she was unhurt. "I am Bard Ciaran, called Bard." He executed a humorously over-elaborate bow that ended with him peering back up at her and wiggling his eyebrows. "And might I inquire the name of the fine colleen here before me?"

Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Misha tilted her head to the side, flicking her ears around in confusion. "Fine specimen"? She thought about the words for a bit. It was confusing, very confusing. First, when with Day- and how he had been calling her beautiful.. Which she wasn't. And now with this other male that she completely didn't know- at all. Misha was sure as hell far from pretty, much less fine. Her left ear flicked and she remembered the male standing in front of her. Bard. Bard Ciaran. Misha looked up, nodding. "Misha, the name's Misha Elaine Cae." Misha yawned and looked up at the male, still fighting the thought of how he had called her 'fine colleen.'

Bard

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2014, 09:25 PM

The girl still seemed oddly disconcerted by him. Bard kept himself relaxed, his expression naturally open and friendly but he made himself even more so, sitting so that he wouldn't appear as intimidating. Finally she would introduce herself, and Bard smiled pleasantly at her. "Well now, Misha Elaine Cae, it is absolutely lovely tae meet ye. Ye brighten the day, tae be sure. What brings ye out tae this barren place?" He spared a glance around at the hills surrounding them, his relaxed smiled continuing to hover contentedly on his muzzle. The deserted nature of the land didn't bother him a bit. Every land had it's own song, if you just stopped to listen to it.

Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-10-2014, 10:09 PM

Misha flicked around through her thoughts, remembering that when she came running into the hills; that she had heard the male's singing, and it had taken her mind off of Day for a small time being. Misha mentally kicked herself. Of course she wasn't going to tell a completely strange and random wolf about why she had escaped to here. Being a singer herself, Misha decided to cover up the truth with a little white lie. "Well, I was just strolling around, and I'm a singer as well; and when I heard your voice, it calmed me to know there is another singer here. You're the only wolf I know that sings, and well at that," Misha said with a small smile, looking up at the male.

Singing was one of her most favorite pastimes, for it always helped her think clearly, feel refreshed, give her some peace, and most of all give her at least a bit of self confidence, because when the fae sang; she sang alone- where no one could judge her.

Bard

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 10:14 AM

Bard knew it was, at best, a half-truth. Strolling folk did not charge unseeing into people with tears in their eyes. But Bard wouldn't push. It wasn't his place nor was it in his nature to call her out on wanting to keep such a personal thing personal. He smiled gently down at the slender girl. "All wolves sing; some just don't want tae give up the music when the howl ends." His eyes twinkled at her, and he winked, and raising his nose to the sky howled quietly, a softly musical note that wove through the barren land around them. The sound faded away as he lowered his muzzle again. "It's glad I am tae hear ye love the music as well," he added. "'Tis a beautiful thing tae have. With the music, ye are ne'er truly alone, are ye?"

Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Misha would flick her ears forward, listening intently as the male shed a howl through the silent air. "You were a little sharp at the end," she said in a joking tone, blue grey pools setting onto the male. Misha wouldn't dare sing aloud in front of anyone; even if she so desired to. The red brown, white, and grey pelted fae yawned, looking around the hills. A light breeze was felt through the air and ruffled the females fur as she turned her gaze to the male known as Bard in a small smile. Her left ear would flick a bit, listening to the calming breeze as well as it flew through the barren hills. She would remember back to Day, and how she had left him ever so effortlessly. She hated herself for leaving him, and hated her all-of-a-sudden panic attacks that were so random but somewhat helpful to her.

Bard

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 08:22 AM

Bard smiled as he turned his purple eyes, dancing with humor, back to the girl. "Perhaps I was," he allowed. He was certainly glad to see that she'd recovered from whatever had troubled her enough to joke. But it still seemed to be dragging on her mind, for her attention still seemed far away. Even had it not been his duty as a druid, Bard would have been inclined to help such a soft and lovely lady with her problems. So he cocked his head to the side, and sending her a gently encouraging smile said, "There seems tae be something troubling you. Would you care tae talk about it, me sweet colleen? Perhaps I may be able tae help in some way."

Speech