size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022
05-16-2023, 11:52 PM

The weight of Thorn's new great sword rested strangely on the yearling's back.  The presence of a sword wasn’t new but one made of steel instead of wood and one of such massive size were still great things he was growing accustomed to.  They were a whole year old now!  This had to be celebrated in more ways than a party!  

Thorn had come with Dusk to the wraith's woods.  How can anyone not want to come to such a place as this?  He’d heard there were rumors of curses in regards to one's soul or getting eternally lost or some such rubbish but Thorn wasn’t one to believe in exploring ever being a bad idea.  Nor was there any enemy he was going to run from, including nature.
There was a low-hanging mist in the air this morning.  The sun had been over the horizon but still climbing when Dusk and Thorn had reached the entrance.  The sun was hidden behind some clouds from what Thorn could tell when looking past the branches of the many trees.

“So Dusk, what do you think?  Will we be able to find enough fun things to do here if this is some ghostly maze and we get trapped in it?”  The boy grinned at his sister before looking ahead again, “I wonder what all does live here.  Fun spot to visit but I can’t say I’d want to spend most my time here.”

"Thorn Carpathius"

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
05-31-2023, 04:55 PM

Now that they were older, the Carpathius brood could go where they pleased as long as they were with one another or accompanied by a companion of some sort. Dusk had no companions as of yet, so when Thorn asked if she wanted to go have some fun, of course the girl agreed. She wasted no time in placing Whisper within her tail, giving the long appendage a light shake to get things into place. Then the pair made their way out the door.

They walked and walked, ending up in a misty, ghostly place. The dark girl's ears perked as her brother spoke. A soft laugh bubbled up from the youngling and she gave a shrug. "I'm pretty sure we could figure out how to have fun anywhere." Though they'd once been on the verge of disliking one another, the pair had grown quite close after Dusk had unintentionally injured Thorn's ear.

Thorn confessed that he wouldn't want to spend a lot of time here and Dusk giggled. "I don't know. I kind of like how foggy and misty it is." The young lady's dark nose worked, scenting the air. She could smell the faintest hint of blood. "Do you smell that?" Dusk took a step forward, ears and eyes straining. Far off, she thought that she caught the edge of a low growl. Her fiery gaze swung to meet that of her sibling and she grinned. What kind of adventure did he want?

"Dusk Carpathius"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]