Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-21-2023, 10:30 PM
I can't destroy what isn't there
It had been a long while since the Warlord had made his way down to the Battlefield. Despite its close location to the Armada’s new territory. He had no need to recruit, and his own abilities were kept sharp by training his members. He wasn’t entirely sure what brought him down there today. Perhaps the nostalgia of it. There had been a time when he had spent more days on these barren fields than he could count.

The land was familiar with its tainted scent and the dry feel beneath his paws. It was always a place of promise, and unpredictability. Thrilling in his youth. The old Armada Warlord let his eyes drift over it now, before raising his muzzle high. Letting out a call to any prospective fighters that he was there, and willing to spar.

"Speech"

Orthrus

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Shazaki
06-04-2023, 09:06 PM
Orthrus had been taking his time after he returned to Boreas, now that he was an adult he felt free to explore it all without the retrains of childhood, without someone telling not to do this and that. He now was his own boss, the only to pick what he wanted for his life. Of course it didn't mean he didn't like it when his father looked after him when he made sure he was fine. He would never disregard his father's love and care. But he wanted to feel as independent and cool as him.

The young male made his way through the lands covered in dust and old blood from those before him. The grey and black wolf accompanied by his Caracara explored the place until his pale pink eyes landed on a giant wolf. One he had never seen. Curious the beginner fighter and medic approaches him. "Greetings sir." He said calmly. "Are you looking for an spar? I am a novice fighter but I wouldn't mind some practice with you. You look like you hold a lot of experience in the arts of combat. I will fight you, my name is Orthrus Klein." And with that he gave the elder the chance to start.

Orthrus vs Sirius for spar
Round 0/2?
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Companion 1: Caracara, Female - Flying
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Healer

hi "hello"
code by Cloudy
[Image: ort-new-cloack.png]
●Orthrus is rathed M due to his posts sometimes containing graphic gore,dissections and death.
●Orth has a female Caracara that is always perched on his back.
●He always wears a black cloack