ardent

Fireflies

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-30-2023, 12:35 AM

She was back. She quite liked this place, though she never really knew what she'd find when she stepped out of her own lands and into neighboring lands or even lands further away. She had finished chasing down breakfast and had added it to the stocks after eating her part before taking off towards the willows. The swans that had been here before quickly made their way to the middle of the pond and away from her reach. Especially after what happened last time with her, it seemed they had learned to stay out of her way! Giggling, she made her way to the bank and drank, only noticing then a faint glow upon the waters surface and she glanced up just a tad to find a few fireflies flashing within the shadows of the willows. They seemed to be looking at her. Were they? Nah...that would be crazy!

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

Master Intellectual (420)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
06-01-2023, 06:49 AM

Taking some time to explore on her way back down to Auster, Bramble saw the willow grove from a distance. The way the long branches swept the ground caught her attention. Curious what could be lingering behind the wall of budding trees, the young dire made her way over. As she walked closer, she could hear the startled honking of geese and the trickle of water through a creek. She would even giggle to herself as her toes squelched in the mud. Enjoying the summery afternoon as she brushed between some of the branches, she continued on closer to the pond where the geese swam. With the wind shifting away from her, she wouldn’t notice the skeletal marked woman until mere feet away. A little gasp left her as she put on the brakes and sank slightly into the soft ground. “Oh sorry, I didn’t see you there!” Bramble chirped as her tail tucked between her legs. Though she was bigger than the stranger, she wasn’t rude and didn’t want to intrude on whatever she was doing.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-05-2023, 11:34 PM

She watched the fireflies for a few minutes, interested and mesmerized in the way they glowed. She had seen glowing wolves before, and often wondered if they were all born like that or if it had something to do with the Long Nights. She would think it fun to be able to glow like a firefly! How cool would that be!? She was about to poke at one when the sound of squelching mud and the startled sound of geese briefly caught her attention, followed by the appearance of a larger, but younger wolf. Medusa whipped around to look at the stranger, ears perking and head cocking to the side as her gaze widened at this sudden appearance. She didn't know who it was or where she was from, the scent was vaguely familiar but she wasn't familiar enough with it to know exactly which pack it belonged to. Regardless, Medusa wasn't afraid nor did she care. At this point, she had come in contact with someone from everywhere, it seemed. Besides, this girl seemed fairly harmless judging by the way she acted and apologized for disturbing her. "Who are you? Medusa doesn't know you?" She was curious, but before the girl could answer she jerked her head back towards the fireflies. "Look what Medusa found!"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

Master Intellectual (420)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
06-27-2023, 07:05 AM

The curiosity that emanated from the woman made Bramble hopeful that she was at least civil, if not friendly. Her tail wags slowly at first as it hangs between her ankles. Watching her movements carefully, her lips open, about to introduce herself, but is quickly cut off. Both of her ears fall back for a moment before perking back up. What indeed was this Medusa looking at? Bramble’s own curiosity gets the better of her as she inches forward to stand beside Medusa.

What she sees makes her smile. “Fireflies,” she said quietly as she watches the little bugs flicker on and off as if they were real lights. “We have these back home during the summer. You can catch them if you’re quick,” there is excitement growing in her tone as she steps forward. Waiting patiently for a moment, she pounces forward and reaches her paws up. Grabbing a bug, she sits back on her haunches and turns her upper body around so Medusa can see.

Opening up her paws, the small bug sits on one of the pads. It’s wings flutter as its glow slowly dies out. “They don’t stay lit for very long,” she comments as her teal eyes draw up from the bug to Medusa. “My name is Bramble Carpathius, by the way. I’m part of the Hallows. Do you live in a pack?” Bramble asks as her smiles grows bigger and she holds out her paw so Medusa can take a closer look at the bug.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.