ardent

Playground

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
05-30-2023, 12:41 AM

She had never been here before. This place was unlike any she'd seen before, but she had stumbled across it by accident on her way to somewhere else. She could hear a lot of commotion going on inside, and as she drew closer, she could see many wolves and various other creatures heading toward the structure. Weird. How long had this been here and what was it for? For once, Medusa was quiet as she went to investigate, following the others as she climbed the steps until she was up higher than ground level. Looking down into the bowl of the coliseum, two wolves were going at it in a fierce fight. She could hear cheers, boos, and a cacophony of whoops and hollers. Huh, this was interesting. And while it looked like a fight that was more of a bloodbath than even the fights she had had in the past, it looked like nobody was going to step in to stop it. Was that how it worked here? Interesting...

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
06-01-2023, 07:06 AM

His expression was anything but happy. Annoyed, angered, frustrated, if it had a name that was related to sour, it was stamped across his face. Why? Because he was lost. Again. Maybe he should stop drinking. Eh, that was a questionable decision. Last he had known, he had made it to the oasis, found some leftover booze from that pack that hadn’t lasted more than a season, and drank it down. The intense burn still lined is throat as he had attempted to make his way back to Pirate lands. When the wind had kicked up and swirled plumes of sand around him, he found himself staring at this staircase leading up into a shadowed hallway.

On the other side, he could hear the raucous noise lifting up into the sky. Still only slightly buzzed, his curiosity may have gotten the better of him. He was here now, wasn’t he? Might as well give it a look. From what he could see, other wolves were trailing in and heading up the stairs as if they had been here before. His brow furrowed slightly. Had this always been here? Flicking his ears back as he began to climb the stairs, the youngster made it up onto the walkway fairly quickly. Blinking against the bright sun as he looked down into the bowl, he watched for a moment as two wolves went for each other.

This would be perfect for Tate’s fight club. Scald thought to himself as he glanced around. Off to his side, he saw a female, slightly older than him, also staring down at the scuffle with an amazed look on her face. Approaching her without much hesitation, Scald tossed his chin in the direction of the fight. “We’re ya thinkin’ of havin’ a go at it?” He asks casually with a smirk lining his lips.

S C A L D

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (629)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-05-2023, 11:25 PM

She watched the battle unfold, ears twitching at the sound of cheers and jeers as the wolves around her placed their bets on the potential winner. Both wolves were going at it, hard. And she found herself growing excited at seeing who would come out on top. One wolf was slightly larger than the other, and at one point, the smaller one seemed to get the upper hand for a moment. Before she could see the outcome, however, a nearby voice pulled her attention away from the show. Dual toned gaze found a young multi-colored male asking her a question. She didn't recognize him, but that didn't matter when his question was far more interesting~ "Medusa would love the chance!" She replied with glee! "She's never been here before! It's amazing!" She felt like a kid in a candy store!

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Scald

Raiders Hollow
The Crow

Master Fighter (450)

Master Navigator (354)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
06-14-2023, 11:26 AM

Frankly, Scald is not surprised by her enthusiasm. A wolf wouldn’t have gone up those stairs hearing the noises that echoed from below if they weren’t interested in fighting. Or gore, death, maiming, anything to do with bodily harm really. What made him a tad more curious was how she addressed herself. He had never meant someone who spoke in third person or at least he assumed it was because she wasn’t looking at anyone else.

His own eyes flicker down to the arena and then back up to Medusa. That was her name right? The smirk on his lips never leave as he leans in closer to her. “I bet I can find us a way down there,” he whispers rather loudly before nodding his head in the direction of the fighters. “Can’t be too hard to figure it out,” Scald turns his bi-colored gaze back to the colosseum to see if he can find a staircase or hallway that led out to the arena floor.

S C A L D