size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-09-2023, 02:44 AM
Gone. Gone again. Her children hadnt grown far from her, but rage was definitely a new emotion bore into the woman. Lies was all these leaders told her, she was too prideful to seek asylum in Ashen. Voodoo dug her paws into the soft summer snow against the wall. Wasnt herb collecting supposed to be relaxing? The wraith took in a deep shuddering breath. Concentrate it wasnt too late to turn her life around was it?

She turned from the wall walking along the slopes to see if she could spot what she needed. For now the den in the ship was fine to hold her herb stores. Voodoos keen eyes were on the lookout for something specific. Her soft gait leasurely carried her across the terrain. Traversing rocks and tiny stubborn spits of grass poking from the soil mixed with snow. She pulled herself away from the wall, out just by a few feet was the bundle of white flowers she sought. Boneset, now to begin collecting it.

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-09-2023, 10:52 PM

She was on her way to Mirovis, but Seymour had reported that the pack was...gone. She frowned as she stopped near the wall. Had Lurid up and left the lands? Or decided that she just didn't want to deal with the pack stuff? Had something happened? She had only met the woman once, but Medusa had liked her and the idea of the pack. Oh well, if she ever saw her again she'd probably ask what happened, but now? She was a bit irritated that she had wasted time coming up for nothing. As she turned to leave, she spotted movement from the corner of her eye and spotted someone unfamiliar. A stranger! Maybe they knew what happened to the latest pack? She bounded towards her, barking a greeting as she approached. "Hey! Hey you! Do you know what happened to Mirovis? Did they move?"

speech
code by Cloudy; art by Cloudy

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

06-10-2023, 02:59 AM
Voodoo hadnt even begun to dig around the plant when a wolf approached her. Hopefully she hadnt given the woman too ugly of a stare. She tried to let het anxiety ease. Yet it was hard when the lady asked a loaded question. Not that the... rather interesting looking woman, knew that. Voodoo took a glance back to her herv, deciding it was best to be honest and she could continue her work.

The monochrome wolf began to make small pawfuls of soil pull away from the plant. "Lurid cowardly seemed to not be able to handle leadership." she stated coolly. "Sorry, im just tired Lurid is the forth alpha to have me uprooted." Voodoo saw she was making progress on her collecting. She smiled then, "Im Voodoo I was briefly in mivrovis. Im not sure where Lurid is so i apologize." since when did she worry about what she was saying?

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
06-10-2023, 03:10 AM
She frowned and her ears flattened slightly at the news that the woman had given her. Lurid abandoned the pack? Or...just couldn't handle it? Huh, she had seemed promising, too. Oh well. Maybe Medusa had been wrong. Not that she was a good judge of character, but ya know, she had been hopefully, she supposed. Then The woman explained she was tired and that Lurid had been her fourth alpha. Yikes. That was no good, was it? But then the name, oh that name she recognized. "Medusa is sorry you lost your home a bunch. Lurid told me about Voodoo, said she tried to fight for the pack, lost, then joined her. Lurid respected Voodoo, so Medusa doesn't understand why she made Voodoo homeless again." Her words probably weren't helping, but she was shit at comforting others. "Voodoo is family with Recluse, no? Why doesn't Voodoo go to her family?" She was genuinely curious about that.

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

06-10-2023, 03:22 AM
The wolf didnt seem to hold ill intention for Voodoo so she relaxed. Perhaps a chat was just what she needed. She looked up from her work to make sure Medusa knew she was listening. Her ears twitched, wait.... Medusa?? She vaguely remembered the name from when she was a pup. Oh! This was the woman who challenged for Habari. Voodoo sat, the boneset was almost ready to pull out.

"I havent spoken to Recluse in a few years at this point. She was a cousin I think?" what a funny thing. "Im too prideful to run to Ashen with my tail between my legs like some mouse." she answered honestly. Medusas apology did in fact settle her heart a bit. "Though... Ive been thinking of trying to get a pack again myself." Voodoo took a paw and began gingerly uprooting the boneset.

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

06-10-2023, 03:35 AM

Huh, maybe the Klein family wasn't as close as she thought it was. Or maybe some...what was it Umbra said? There were often different branches of the main family? Maybe Voodoo was part of a broken branch. At least, Medusa suspected if the way Voodoo talked about them was anything to go by. Hadn't spoken to Recluse for a while? Didn't want to run back to Ashen? Maybe it was pride, maybe it wasn't. Whatever the case, Medusa didn't blame her, especially since she had lost her home four times now.

"Huh, Medusa thought all Kleins were...close. But it seems she was wrong. Voodoo does not seem close to them at all!" She nodded as if she had figured out some weird puzzle. She glanced at the boneset that Voodoo was harvesting, and she remembered that that was one of the herbs Rue had been wanting, right? "Medusa can help dig some of that up! Rue was looking for those too!" She flashed a grin as she searched along the nearby wall and found some more growing fairly close to the first patch and not so carefully started scooping away dirt. "Voodoo should fight for a pack. Medusa did, and now she has a home with others she cares about." She nodded firmly.

speech
code by Cloudy; art by Cloudy

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

06-10-2023, 03:50 AM
Well, she sort of was enjoying Medusas company. Voodoo was relieved really she was slightly happy that her loss of home hadnt made her bitter towards fellow wolves. She enjoyed company, she was meant for pack life surrounded by like minded individuals.

"Not really yeah, my mother was Deathbelle she was empress of Ashen for a long time. But my father abandond us so I was raised in Habari. Ive never really had the... grace I guess to connect with kleins." or she just hadnt really felt like it. She was still proud of her heritage. She blinked greatfully at Medusa as she began also taking an interes. Voo guessed rue was a healer in Medusa pack? "Thank you, if you take the root with the plant it preserves its freshness." Voodoo took the boneset and set it to the side. Moving to Medusa so she could help.

"Insomnia right? Not lying when my pups were younger I debated going to your borders once upon a time." she smiled. "I think I will Medusa, at least I could prove Im not just some prey to drag around." voodoo studied Medusa. "We could be friends if you like?" it seemed strange to offer it right away. Damnit maybe she was just lonely.