size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-09-2023, 06:25 PM
She shuffled in the snow the sun boring down on her monochrome pelt. It felt nice to explore again. She checkdd in on jay and her other kids when she could. Voodoo could not help feeling like she had failed as a mother. Their lives had been complicated since their birtg. Shaking these thoughts she stood underneath a large arch. A towering frozen relic in front of her. She wondered curiously what secrets it held. It stuck out like a sore thumb against the barren landscape. Was there a eay inside?

Medulla

The Syndicate
Ghazi

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
06-11-2023, 05:25 PM

snow has collected in the individual strands of her tawny pelt, and Dulla pulls a face at the sensation, scowling to herself as she gives a fierce shake. predictably, it’s pointless; the moment she dispels the cold flecks from her fur, it flys up from her feet and settles about her thighs and tail. grumbling under her breath, Dulla squints as a figure comes into view, their gaze trained on the large frozen structure under which they stand. curiosity sparks like live wire through Dulla’s veins; she’s never seen such a formation. as she nears the stranger, Dulla works to make each step heavy and loud, alerting the figure to her presence.

“it’s interesting,” she calls out once in earshot, coming to stand a few paces from the stranger. “i’ve never seen anything like it.” she keeps her posture relaxed, attempting to convey a peaceful, non-threatening countenance. “have you?”

5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

j

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-15-2023, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2023, 03:04 AM by Voodoo. Edited 1 time in total.)
Voodoo had been trying to figure out if there was a way to get through the ice and into the structure when the steanger apparoached. Her ears swivelled then her head. Scanning the wolf up and down. She hd to appreciate the respect the other had given. A soft smile appearing on her face.

"Ive seen it from a distance but no honestly..." she looked over the ice. "Its quiet breathtaking. It reminds me of a castle in the auester lands." walking forward she placed herself on one side. Staring at her reflection in the crystal clear ice. "Im voodoo. Its a pleasure to meet you. Want to help me see if theres a way inside?" a michevious grin appeared on her features. A certain teasing glint in her eye.

Medulla

The Syndicate
Ghazi

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
06-18-2023, 03:43 AM
Dulla smiles at the warm reception, daring a step closer to properly share the stranger’s space. the woman’s monochrome pelt and violet eyes almost melt into the snow-laden scene, as though she’d been crafted rather than birthed, carved from ice and soot. Voodoo. lips parting, Dulla mouths the name, testing it out with silent tongue. then she offers a half-grin, something wry and faintly mirthful, a flash of teeth and a stretch of velvet lip. “Medulla, at your service.”

her ears prick with intrigue as Voodoo confides an answer, brows rising with excitement. “a castle? my, how lavish.” her tongue is light and teasing, expression mirroring her companion’s; there’s something captivating about the glint in those violet eyes. “sounds grand - i love uncovering a good secret.”

j