gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
06-11-2023, 05:11 AM
Sometimes the nightmares didnt bother him. Sometimes. He tried so many nights testing it, as he grew the trip into the waters had surely broken something in him. Rivaxsaurus stared infinitely past the pool the falls fed into. Was it because he could remember the look on the corpses? It was a confusing thing. Riv hadnt realized hed spent a fair amount of time simply staring off into the distance. He blinked letting a shiver lift his long tail above his head.

"Ill find them." he whispered. He was a guardian! Dreams of protecting everyone came to mind. A sword and armour made a smile fall onto the young boy. He turned away from the water giving a soft sigh. Hed be okay the odd pup had to believe that.

Bellamy

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
06-12-2023, 08:20 PM
Rest had become harder for Bellamy with the loss of her mate. She hadn't let those who hadn't been present at the discovery of Gavroche's body see his corpse. It had been grotesque and… not the way any of them should have had to remember the sweet natured male. Even the Divinities seemed to agree. Gavroche II was the spitting image of Gav, and just as tiny… there was no way that hadn't been an act of mercy. A way of easing the pain of his loved ones. Bellamy was thankful but… it hurt too. Knowing Gav wouldn't be laying down to sleep with her or give her herbs when she started to lose herself. How was she supposed to hold herself together now? She couldn't remain in motion forever. That went sooo well last time after all. Not.

Sleep was fleeting all the same though. Bellamy had been taking advice from her daughter about the herbs she could use. And the den she shared with the yearlings, while now a bit snug, she didn't want to see them in their own dens yet. Maybe they felt the same. They needed to lean on each other now more than ever. She wasn't sure if any of them would truly heal from this…the world was cruel. Far too cruel. And with Gavroche being stolen away it reminded her more of the boy she had taken in. Riv. It was time she, and even her daughter Haydee, began working harder on helping him locate his loved ones.

Bellamy would find Riv by the pools of the falls. She'd approach in silence, sitting beside him before she said anything. "We have work to do, Riv." Her tone was gentle and yet serious. "You will be training with Haydee and myself so we can start going on scouting missions for your missing siblings. You will not be alone in your search. I'm… I'm just sorry it took me this long to get to that promise." Bellamy looked at him, her gaze softening. "I hope you can forgive me."
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Rivaxsaurus

Polaris
Native

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
06-13-2023, 01:34 PM
Turmoil clustered around his being. Riv had known aboit gav but he had only spoken to the tiny healer a handful of times. Still the fact that this family had taken him in was something he couldnt ignore. The walker family wpuld forever be greatful to bellamy. His muscles tensed a bit turning from one subject in his brain to another. He stared at his paws his ears twitching while Bellamy spoke.

"Shouldnt I be helping with the search for the killer instead?" he looked at her tilting his head. Riv was excited to begin training he wasnt trying to avoid that. "Forgive you?" he looked at her puzzled. His tail floofing up before he gently lay it across her back. "You havent done anything wrong so why would you ask for forgiveness." he may not have the same experience as the adult but forgiveness implied she had done something wrong.

"Im ready though, Ill learn all that I can. Not just to lool for my family, but for Ethne too. Cuz im a knight." he grinned trying to push back the anxiety. Riv crawled closer to her he wasnt ready to admit his fear to anyone yet.

Bellamy

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-24-2023, 10:06 PM

The answer Riv gave her was not what Bellamy expected. Her smile faltered and her bright gaze would fall immediately after. Within her chest she could feel a pang of regret. They should have already taken after the killer and yet… she gave a soft sigh. “There will be a time to track down the one who stole Gavroche away from us, Riv… but I also need to consider leaving wolves I can trust to defend Ethne in our absence. My eldest, Lucette, has recently given birth to a large litter. They will be tiny… vulnerable…” Not unlike her late mate… and Bellamy didn’t exactly trust trouble to stay away just because she was out on business.

Lifting her gaze back to the yearling the Leader took on a thoughtful look. “You know, when I took you in I had promised to help you look for your siblings. While I have kept an ear out for mention of any individuals with unique tails it has not felt like enough. I know what losing kin is like, and if they are out there, I assure you that we will find them.” It was horrific losing your family. Bellamy had spent so many nights tossing and turning with the nightmares of her parent’s and sister’s bodies… Riv’s family had already been attacked. If his siblings were out there, they would find them.

“You are a strong and capable young man now… and though we have more seasoned combatants I feel you would be well suited for the task of guarding the family den from anyone or anything that dared try to approach that wasn’t welcome.” Het gaze softened. “Tell me, what do you already know about fighting? About your defenses, your stance, your vulnerabilities?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Wanna trade my dimwits Lazuli Falls 05:11 AM, 06-11-2023 08:07 AM, 11-05-2023