Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-07-2023, 05:14 PM
The Warlord had helped Celeste and Co set up along the beach. There were already shacks erected along the shore, and a few fire pits. So he helped her make a few more, and set up some blankets. Here, they would be able to watch the stars. It was starting to cool as the season turned to Autumn, but wasn’t too cold yet for the more open sleeping arrangements of the band.

The sun was beginning to fall as he made his way to the beach now, searching for the Stargazer leader. “Celeste, how are you finding the beach? Do your people need anything?” He asked as he found her. Matching his steps lightly to her own.

"Speech"

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
07-07-2023, 05:26 PM

Setting up along the beach had been a fabulous idea. While the warrens had been cozy and warm, she had started to grow accustomed to living in a more open area. Being able to watch the stars at night was a wonderful feeling. Celeste sat beside the growing fire as the sun began to sink below the horizon. Everyone seemed to be out and about, keeping busy, making friends, or hopefully not getting into trouble.

Only slightly distracted by her thoughts, she turned to watch the Warlord approach. Standing to her paws as he drew near, she easily moved in to walk by his side. With such an important role to fill, she was sure he had little time to waste. Plus a walk would feel nice before bed. “Sirius,” she greets him, her aquamarine eyes lifting to glance up at his face. “The beach is perfect. I can see why you chose to expand here,” she smiles before looking around the cove. Yes, perfect. “We are good for now. Is there anything we can do to help yours?” Celeste offers, keeping the conversation light for now.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-07-2023, 05:55 PM
He offered her a warm smile as he spoke. “The Armada was founded on a beach down South. I missed the feeling of sand beneath my paws, and I think many of my wolves did.” He explained. The thought brought a stab of longing - for Sea’s Plains, and for Zee. Who had been alive when the pack had resided there.

He pushed aside the loss - which was an old friend to him now. “Your people have been doing well, hunting and so on.” He said, happy with how the band had acted while on Armada lands. “Would you tell me a little more about yourself? How did you and Kuroki end up together?”

"Speech"

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
08-01-2023, 10:28 AM

CELESTE

Celeste smiles as they wander along the beach. She can attest to the pleasant feeling of sand between her toes. In a way, it makes her miss the desert. Though she is fond of their traveling gypsy-style life, there is safety and security in staying put as well. Her mind wanders slightly as does his while they settle into a companionable silence. It is a nice evening with the sun glittering over the dark waters and the sand shifting beneath their paws. Though her light steps barely make an indent, she can see the way his makes deep dents every time he steps.

Content to enjoy the relaxed stroll, her ears perk as Sirius requests more information about her and Kuroki. This brings a smile to her pale lips as her eyes crinkle at the corners. "I'm not sure how well you know Kuroki, but he has a charm about him that I adored from the moment we met. He was actually kind of a jerk, but I guess that's what attracted me to him. He wasn't afraid to speak his mind and whatever consequence came with it," she pauses as she looks up at Sirius. "We came to meet when I first arrived here. From what I remember of my past, I'm actually from his father's homeland, Nihon. Hattori was actually the first wolf I met in Boreas before he moved south. I wasn't aware of... what had transpired during the Long Night when I agreed to go with Kuroki back to Ashen. At the time, I was in a sort of bad way. Something I had taken caused me to lose my fur and I was too vulnerable all by myself," Celeste pauses again as her gaze falls back to the sand in front of them.

"After that, it was history, I suppose," she shrugs with a small light-hearted laugh. "He brought Cyanide home, I ended up falling for her too, and then we left Ashen to become the Stargazers, realized that a stationary pack wasn't our way and now we wander. We're happy and I suppose that's all that matters," her lips pull up into a bigger smile as she leans over to bump her shoulder against Seer's foreleg. "Now's your turn. Surely your path to Warlord wasn't a boring one," Celeste is joking though she is unaware of all the strife and turmoil Sirius had to deal with in his lifetime.

Speech