Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-13-2023, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2023, 10:18 AM by Gilgamesh. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cleaning up the resort was an important task, but equally as important would be building a bridge from the isle to the mainland. While he had hoped the distance between the isle and the archipelago wouldn't be too far, it unfortunately was. Settling on the idea of them building rafts at some point so they could ferry between their two territories, he figured a bridge from the isle to the mangroves was the better idea.

Standing on the bank of the isle, Gil stared out at the opposite shore of the mangroves. Where was he to start? Already, he had gathered fallen trees and other random bits of wood that they wouldn't need for the building, but he honestly had no idea how to build a fucking bridge. Letting out a sigh, he took a few steps forward toward the water and tested to see how soft the ground really was. Unlike Obsidian Beach, the isle's shores were rockier and not as fine. Which he hoped would help them in building a supportive bridge.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i guess we can't swim every time Daager Isle 10:18 AM, 07-13-2023 04:02 PM, 10-11-2023