size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
07-25-2023, 09:15 AM

Unlike the rest of the continent, it seemed that the archipelago was retaining its warmth from summer. The humidity clung to his fur and though he would not disagree with the stickiness, he would rather it not be so adamant. It dug into his skin and made the sand stick even more to his toes than usual. Even the quills that lined his spine felt stuck to his fur as if someone had glued them there. Really, it put him in a sour mood. Scouting for his father hadn't turned up much. Most of the packs in Boreas were minding their business so he knew the Raid King would not be pleased with his report. Plus, he was on the outs with his brother and that made him all the more generally pissed off.

It was apparent in his expression that he would rather not be messed with as he washed up on the shore. Dragging himself through the waters, he marched right between the doves as if they weren't there. The scatter of birds and their disgruntled coos fell on deaf ears as the boy, soon-to-be man, found himself a shady spot to lay in. Home was not far off and as he realized it would be a shitty swim there from the archipelago, Scald decided a rest would be in order. Secretly, he also hoped the girl would still be lingering around, but with his father's plans of claiming the archipelago for his own, he wouldn't be surprised if she had been chased off.

Letting out a sigh as he rested his chin upon his paws, Scald watched the doves peck and mingle before dozing off for an afternoon nap.

S C A L D