gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
08-06-2023, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2023, 11:22 PM by Lorikeet. Edited 1 time in total.)

A slow and unreliable trickle of memories had returned to her. Enough for her to understand that Avalon wasn't the normal that she was accustomed to. She was appreciative of Corbie, and knew the other woman had helped her when not many wolves would have. Owing someone was… uncomfortable, especially when she couldn't make this even with a friendly tussle and a bedding. It hadn’t seemed right to offer to her host, and Keetie didn’t know what to do with herself in a world where she couldn’t seduce her Alpha.

Growing increasingly restless, she made a choice and went looking for the sweet Alpha. She found the other woman tending to a flock of sheep, and approached her on light paws. "Hello, Corbie, did you have a moment?" She asked as she came to a stop beside the other wolf. Already moving to assist with whatever the other wolf was doing.

"Speech"

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-08-2023, 12:01 AM
Corbie sat watching the flock of sheep, half her attention on them and half on the lookout for predators. She was observing that spring's crop of lambs, now grown, deciding which if any would be added to the flock, and which would be harvested for the winter's meat and lambskins. The late-spring male lambs she'd picked out for Bellamy had long since been castrated and sent away with Tam to drop off to Bellamy to fulfill their bargain. With her attention partly out for predators, though, she caught the sound of soft pawsteps and swung her head to see Lorikeet approaching. "Of course," she told the other woman with a welcoming smile. She was glad that the injured woman they'd found wandering Avalon had healed up well, and though she'd kept to herself while doing so that was completely understandable. It must have been hard dealing with being injured, alone among strangers, with little to no memory of her past. "What can I do for you?"
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
08-08-2023, 12:10 AM

Hmm, this feeling of being uncomfortable didn’t sit right in her stomach. She was starting to wonder if she shouldn’t second guess her decision not to thank Corbie with a night of passion. At least then she wouldn’t feel like she owed the other woman something. For her compassion, resource, and aid.

“You very likely saved my life, and I’m grateful for that, Corbie, but I don’t feel like I belong in Avalon. I don’t want to go away feeling like I owe you, so I guess… I guess I’m here for two reasons. To ask how I can clear my slate, and permission to leave.” She said after an awkward pause. Spice batted playfully at her ears from her spot tucked behind the wolf's head. Paying little attention to their words.

"Speech"

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-22-2023, 12:39 AM
Lorikeet looked uncomfortable to say the least, and Corbie couldn't say why. She hoped it wasn't a resurgence of the injury that had caused her so much trouble, though Corbie thought that she'd likely have gone to Alarr rather than her if that was the case. Her words cleared that up, a bit, though Corbie's smile turned a little puzzled. "You don't need to do anything, Lorikeet. I'm happy to have helped you, and just knowing that you're going to be all right is enough for me. You're free to leave whenever you wish, of course. We will miss you here, but you're a free woman, and I want you to be happy wherever you are most comfortable. Please know that you're welcome to visit any time. Our borders are always open to you. And if you ever need help, please, don't hesitate to ask."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times