size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
08-10-2023, 08:17 PM

Okay he'd been putting this off as long as he could get away with it, to some extent Crux was almost surprised his father hadn't drug him out of his hole and gotten an answer about what he wanted to do at this point. If he was being honest Crux would never have said anything, he wasn't sure he'd every feel like he was ready for the responsibility that would soon be his. But even now he had his sights set on a higher goal, and he couldn't get there until he made the first step. Besides he'd proven he could handle himself, even with the gaps in his knowledge when he'd managed to help that small young woman at the falls... Heat crept up his face and Crux told himself it was just from remembering the embarrassment of the moment once she'd started to recover, nothing more. Shaking his head Crux pushed those thoughts aside from the time being, he had a task to do.

Crux moved though the clearing, keeping an eye out for his father and tried to see if he could pick out his scent. Nothing fresh so Crux kept moving, pushing into the tunnel system that housed his father's sleeping quarters. The scents were stronger here, his father and Andy, considering she slept only a stone's throw from their father. He hoped his father was around, making a mental note to check that blue woman's den if he didn't find him here. Yeah he knew, he wasn't prying but it was hard to miss the change in his father, Crux just hoped he was happy. Either way Crux was mostly just hoping he would bump into his father, he didn't really want to have to actually summon him... His anxiety wouldn't survive that and he'd no doubt just wimp out and he'd be a whole adult before he became a medic, and he didn't think that would be better.

"Speech" "Riya"

Art by Cloudy!
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-13-2023, 04:01 PM

Sirius Fatalis

The Warlord stifled a yawn as he headed back to his den. He had a small pile of old weapons and pieces or armour from the packs stores that needed repairing. While he had a moment, he intended to fix and repair what he could. As he arrived in his den, he caught the fresh scent of Crux - and then the actual wolf a moment later. He smiled at the dark coated boy. “What brings you around, Crux?” He said, already leaning forward to press his nose to the yearling's crown.

Having the majority of his children leave the den was difficult. He knew they weren’t far away, but their leaving the family den was a start. A signal of the changes to come as they grew.

"Speech"

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
08-18-2023, 05:33 PM

And just as Crux had been worrying he might have to chase his father down there he was! Despite seeking him out himself Crux suddenly found himself wishing he'd had more time to prepare, more time to figure out how to ask what he was going to ask... His mouth suddenly felt dry. Sirius asked him what he was here for and he swallowed hard, trying in vain to fix the dryness in his mouth but to no avail. "I uh-" He started before stopping to take a deep breath. When he spoke again his voice was more steady and he even managed to put his conviction on his face. "I was hoping to speak to you about what rank I'd like to ask for." Well one of them anyways, he wouldn't be content with himself until he felt actually lived up to his potential, had outweighed his obvious weakness. But he also didn't hold any illusions that he was anywhere close to being ready for that rank, yet.

He tipped his head up, trying to look as confident as he could as he spoke again. "I was hoping to become a medic." His sister was a combat medic but Crux knew that being a warrior was not in the cards for him, he'd never stand with the majority of his family when the battle lines were drawn. If he could never have that then he wanted to at least know they'd know he was standing behind them, ready to help them the moment he could.

"Speech" "Riya"

Art by Cloudy!
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-18-2023, 09:59 PM

Sirius Fatalis

Sirius released his son, and leaned back. Giving him a little room. Watching him carefully to see what was on his mind. When he mentioned rank, the Warlord’s expression eased even further. He was proud of his children, and knew this moment was such an important one in their lives.

He nodded his head in understanding. “A medic suits you, Crux. I’ve seen the preparations you’ve made, and the effort you’ve put into helping others. The upcoming raid - I want you to join the healers camp and deal with injuries from the raid. Doing so will earn you the rank” He decided.

"Speech"