gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-26-2014, 11:34 PM
Castiel
loner - three years - taken

Cas is the son of Erani and Nova, and brother of Surreal (along with a few other inactive wolves), and with a new litter of nieces and nephews, he's pretty limited at the moment. He has a bit of a crush on Amia, a slightly younger healer, and has spent most of his time since his return to Alacritia in her company. He's open for friends or enemies - since he has spent most of his life away from Ala, he doesn't know a lot of wolves and could use a few more friends!

Faite Adravendi
loner - pup - available

Faite is the daughter of Surreal Adravendi and Falk Armada (and she's Cas' niece). She has one sister, Zuriel, and one brother, Regulus. She's very quiet and tends to keep to herself, but I really want her to make some friends and crushes would be cute later on. I'd love for her to meet some Armadas/Adravendis so she can start to understand the families that she's descended from and their impacts on Alacritia and stuff. Basically pls throw your Armadas and/or Adravendis at her bc she needs to know them all

Herne Destruction
Threar Draft - pup - available

Herne's parents are Novella Destruction and Frith and he currently resides within Threar. He could use some Destruction friends and/or literally any other friends ever. He doesn't talk much but he's super laidback and accepting so he could get along pretty well with anyone ever. He's a sweetheart and I want him to come out of his shell a little and make friends ok pls plot with him.

Oberon Illiadis
rogue - 3 years - unavailable

Oberon is a Jupiter bby so you know he's pretty rad and you guys should plot with him. He's overall pretty apathetic towards the world but super loyal to his friends and family, meaning he's a great ally bc he will hurt anyone without a care in the world to keep the wolves he's loyal to safe! he could use a pack but i'm kind of wanting to wait on that to see where his plots go. Friends/enemies would be nice - it's pretty easy for him to make either of those. he can use any and all plots so please send some his way!

Serra Walker
rogue - 4 years - taken

She's happily in love with Newol Adravendi, and currently staying with him since leaving Isokan. She could definitely use some friends/enemies, and I'd love for her to get some more plots. She is an adopted Walker as her brother, Quelt, raised a litter of the Walker children. She's super close to her family but is slowly starting to branch out and become properly independent and while she's fairly closed off for plots, I'm up for a bit with her!

Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-26-2014, 11:41 PM
I offer either roe or ella :x im on mobile but if you wanna know more about them I can try?

Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-26-2014, 11:53 PM
I think Serra and Ella could get along fairly well! Serra would definitely respect Ella a decent amount and would probably think she was pretty chill. She also has a super close (though not thaT close) relationship with her brother so there's some common ground there?

Cas would be super protective of Roe I think and they could have a good friendship there? He'd want to keep her safe from the world and make sure her innocence didn't get spoiled and stuff. He's good at being a protector of the small type thing so he'd probably do his best to keep her safe and that could be cute omg

any of my other chars could have a thread or two with one of them? Faite and Roe could have a semi cute friendship type thing? or something!

Ellasyn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-27-2014, 12:00 AM
I recently further established Roe's character in a thread in Kumai Delta xD Roe was the pup's story teller of her family, so she LOVES children. I deff wanna rp with you with her, either Faite or Cas, but i'm not entirely sure where she'll be at the end of that thread :x but if we be vague on that I dont mind :D

Either way, I would love more Ella threads. Especially Serra threads. xDD

Oberon I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-27-2014, 05:30 PM
hmm Faite could meet her and then Cas could get involved maybe? he'd deff be worried if his niece went missing so he could come to check out what was happening and make sure she was okay and then meet Roe? vagueness works for me by the way woo we could even set it before your other thread if you'd want? whatever works is fine but this is cute and i like it

And Ella and Serra will be buddies I approve omg

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Nat should meet Oberon.

Everyone should come to the festival and Nat can meet everyone.

(Plotting is hard with one character XD)

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Herne and Varda? We need all the brother-sister threads!
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Herne

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-09-2014, 07:28 PM
i approve of this plan completely! would you like me to start something for them?? :D

Cygnus

gems
size
build
player
11-09-2014, 09:06 PM
I call for a thread between Oberon and Cygnus!!

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Yes please!

Herne