Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-18-2023, 02:36 PM
He didn’t really have this sand where he came from. Gabriel sank his toes into the sand with each step, his phantomlike form traversing the edges of the beach and his mind rather astray. His cloak shrouded his form, the ocean winds blustering it with a sudden gust — but he paid it no mind. No, his brothers and sisters did not have sand. They had no need for it, when their paws barely knew what ground was. It was an unnecessary commodity if you didn’t live..well..on this plane.

He missed them dearly. The whole time Gabriel had experienced the pack life, met interesting mortal wolves and spoke to them, too, he had left little room in his heart to grieve. For to grieve was a mortal emotion, a shallow one. It wasn’t as if he was above feeling, but yet..there just wasn’t a need to feel any of it where he came from. Still, his salmon eyes seemed troubled as they glance over the sunset tides, just barely lapping his feet. He paused to watch, as if hoping to see the semblance of feathers in the waters’ reflections.

"Speech!"

Art & Code © Skelle 2023

Ursa

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2023, 01:36 PM
The chubby puppy made her way down to the shore. Ursa was on the hunt for seashells. Big ones! But they had to be whole and preferably round. Why? Well because she needed bowls! And mama had said they could also be crushed and used for healing. Which interested her in a way. How could seashells be used for that!

Once her paws hit the sand, she stuck her nose to the ground so she could get a better look. Snuffling and practically inhaling the sand, Ursa made her way down the shore. Skirting the lapping water, she would occasionally stop to pick a shell up and place it into the bag her mama had let her borrow. Full distracted by her adventure, she didn’t notice the man standing there.

Suddenly, she runs into him. Thump! Her face scrunches up as she tumbles backward onto her butt. Covered in sand and a frown trembling on her lips, she looks up at him. “I-I’m sorry,” Ursa mumbles before standing up to shake off and continue to tilt her chin up at him. “I haven’t met you yet. I’m Ursa. Who’re you?” Her sweet, tinkling faerie-like voice tries to be loud enough for him to hear.