gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shazaki
08-20-2023, 07:18 PM

Souzan had been working on her things in the background, going here and there, trying to start learning about plants and their ability to cure wolves whenever a sickness was around. Watching her mother, she had the same passion for medicine, and as such, she often liked to watch her mom doing her things, even accompanying her to gather herbs and more.

But she was struggling with keeping the knowledge or learning it fast. It took her longer to learn, and sometimes that frustrated the young wolf. She wanted to be good and make her family proud, but she was too slow for her own likes. Angry, she was out in the falls foraging for herbs, But doing so in a rough way. "I can do this!" she said to herself.

hi "speech"
code by Cloudy
[Image: PuffsTransparent.png]

Lucette

Loner

Advanced Healer (85)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-20-2023, 10:21 PM

Lucette had been observing her children, picking up on their likes and interests as they got a little bit older and got their taste of the outside world. Three of her children had expressed delight in her herbs, though she figured part of Vitani’s own interest was her desire to know more about the world she lived in and was unable to see. She had expected little Gav to show an interest in healing as well; he had been a healer in his past life after all. It was natural for him to love herbs and want to make others feel better. But the one that had caught her the most off guard was her shy daughter Sou. The little one loved to join her gathering herbs and help her prepping the medicine she was giving to their grandmother, not that Lucy had told her who they were giving it to.

But she had noticed that while Vitani and Gavroche picked up on the names of the herbs fairly quickly, her little Sou seemed to struggle with even basic names and uses… almost like the information she gave could be too much at one time. Maybe she was moving too fast for her little one to comprehend? It was a lot of information… Just because her other kids got it quickly didn’t mean they all would. And rather than get frustrated with Sou’s struggle to retain info, she wanted to help support her little one. She could get it, she just needed a bit more time!

After checking on the pups still in the den Lucette set off on Sou’s trail. It seemed her little one had gone off alone. Something dangerous… Lucy frowned. She had warned the kids not to go off without a companion with them… was something bothering her sweet girl?

When she found Sou she was angrily ripping up herbs, appearing to be collecting them. Lucette approached her daughter calmly from behind, speaking in a soft tone. “You helping mama stock up on more herbs, Sou?” She knew there was something bothering her daughter, but she didn’t want to approach it directly and get her more upset. “We can carry more in my bag. Can I help you carry them back?”

"Talk, 'Think.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Sou

Polaris
Fledgling

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shazaki
08-25-2023, 10:50 AM

Souzan's eyes started to tear up as she desperately tried to collect the herbs, even if she was being too rough with them. She huffed as she felt the weight on her shoulders. All she wanted was to make her dad and mom proud. She wanted to get over this. She stopped noticing what she had done; this wasn't supposed to be the result, wasn't it? But for the pup, the sensation of not being able to do something as well as the rest and yet not understanding why frustrated her deeply.

But as she started to clean up the mess, the voice of her mother almost made her skip a beat. Her ears were pinned as she used her paw to wash the tears off her face. "Mommy..yes me is helping momma collect more." She said as she swallowed dry. Will her mother be mad at her for the mess she just made? "Yes, you can, mommy." Her voice was nervous. 

speech

[Image: PuffsTransparent.png]

Lucette

Loner

Advanced Healer (85)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-06-2023, 09:57 PM

The mess had caused the loss of some of the valuable parts of the herbs, but compared to her daughter, those herbs meant nothing. Sou was hurting, and as a healer and mother, Lucette’s duty was to tend to her little one first and foremost. After turning to her, her daughter had begun to wipe the tears from her cheeks. Lucy’s gaze softened, lowering her body to the earth as she shifted some herbs that could still be used in a pile. “I’m fortunate to have such a diligent helper on my paws.” She offers her daughter a warm smile, attempting to soothe her upset and provide comfort.

“Helping Mama gather herbs, even the ones you might not know the names and uses of, helps me a lot,” Lucy explained, turning to the plants she had pulled together. “When I was young, before I started learning the names of the plants and how I could use them, I would go after my dad and grab more of those he had gathered. I didn’t really catch on at first. There was so much to learn, which was overwhelming… but I knew I wanted to help my parents if they got hurt. So I kept at it.” Lucette moved the group of plants to her bag before proceeding to Sou and licking her forehead.

“Souzan... what brought you out here on your own?” Lucette asked, her green gaze fixed on her little ones. Lucy hoped her little one understood that she wanted to help and not discourage her from learning about healing.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Duties Lazuli Falls 07:18 PM, 08-20-2023 06:16 AM, 11-05-2023