size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Snake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinnerSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
OverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!Ooh La LaScarred
Critical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020Critical Hit!Christmas 2019
Trick 2019
08-27-2023, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2023, 03:19 AM by Ignis. Edited 1 time in total.)

He had drifted to sleep at last thanks to the pain medications provided by Sparrow's kid, and the booze he had taken from the pack stores. The combination of the two was potentially dangerous, but did he care? Not really. He had been losing himself more and more each day. Nothing he did was helping in returning him to his old self. The Ignis before all the darkness. The Innocent Ignis. The Ignis that loved and helped others. The Ignis that would've done anything for anyone. The one who loved his family. His friends. Corvus. His sister. His uncle...Acere had been there for him through thick and thin. Teaching him. Guiding him. Helping him find his way. And what had he done in return? Hurt him and stole his pack. Exiled him. Condemned him. And now...now Acere was dead. Ignis had stolen everything from the greatest warrior he had ever known. Snuffed him out like a candle. He didn't know if the exile was worse than death...what road would have been more honorable. But the decision haunted him after a while...after his head had cleared for a short time. He wasn't there when Acere succumbed to death. Hadn't been there for him to let him know that he did love him. That he wasn't alone.

And Ignis had a feeling that at the rate he was going, he was likely to meet the same fate. Did his uncle at least have his exiled daughter with him? He didn't know. He hadn't seen Winter since that day, either. Shortly after that...he lost his brother. And his sister had returned briefly, only to disappear again. Everyone he knew and loved was gone. It was just his kids, and even they were hating him. He had abandoned them thanks to his darker tendencies. Left on a pilgrimage that ended up not really mattering in the end.

He was alone.

So...very alone.

"Ignis..."

He stirred. Brows knit together at the whisper of a voice. It was familiar. That single word full of life. Of kindness. No malice. No hatred. It spoke to him as if he was deserving of it. Eyes fluttered open, head lifting to find a face he never thought he'd see again.

"Acere...?"

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-08-2023, 01:10 AM

This place now, after so long, was full of life. Although he was no more than a spirit on this plane, he had made it so that it didn't feel so lonely. So desolate. So...empty. He got to see Winter and Snow from time to time. Both of his children grown and doing great things in the world. Snow was a leader of his own pack, and Winter was now a mother doing the same, a neighbor to her brother's pack in the Far North. He couldn't be more proud of the two, and he was fortunate that his children were doing well for themselves. Though he still did wonder about his nieces and nephews...he hadn't seen them in ages, and often worried for them.

As he sat by the waterfall, staring into his reflection in the pools, he suddenly felt another presence nearby. A familiar scent...something told him he was not alone. It was neither Winter nor Snow this time. Nor was it Bellamy. But a presence he didn't think he'd see again. He stood almost immediately, taking off to find the presence. And as he climbed toward the top of the knoll not far off from the waterfall, he found him. That familiar red pelt...though he could see every scar and wound he had accumulated. The docked tail. His cropped ear. The fur parted where every scar had been placed. And from the looks of it, he had a fresher wound upon his back. "Ignis..." He breathed.

In turn, the crimson wolf before him began to stir, finally opening his eyes after a few heartbeats as disbelief colored his voice. "Acere...?" The Northern King nodded, a solemn look upon his face as he looked on with sadness. "It has been a long time, Ignis. I see that neither time nor life has been kind to you."

speech action

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Memory

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Snake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinnerSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
OverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!Ooh La LaScarred
Critical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020Critical Hit!Christmas 2019
Trick 2019
02-07-2024, 09:54 PM

He couldn't believe his eyes. Couldn't believe what was happening. He hadn't seen his uncle since the Long Night. But even then, it had still been in his own world. Now he was not there. Was he dead? Had infection killed him!? Fuck. He sat up, his good ear pinning against his head as Acere commented about how life had been to him. "At least I'm still alive." He retorted. Fuck. He hadn't meant to say that out loud. Though his voice betrayed that he wasn't sure if he was or if he had died. If he was dead...he was pretty sure he'd be somewhere completely different, and not wherever his uncle had gone to. He sighed as he stared at his paws, both ashamed about what he said but also not willing to apologize, either. "Where am I? You're dead, obviously, so does that mean I am to?"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-31-2024, 03:04 AM

His ear flicked and a brow raised at Ignis' comment. "I'll let that one slide this time. Only because I know you...and I know you didn't mean that." He knew his nephew had his regrets. And while many would have never forgiven someone for their past transgressions, Acere believed in second chances. Ignis had once been a good kid at heart...surely that was still in there somewhere? The crimson male questioned if he was dead...did he really believe he'd be somewhere else? Worse off than he already was? Ace shook his head, motioning for Ignis to follow before he replied.

"You're not dead. Trust me, I'm sure I'd know if you were. I don't know where you believe you belong, but I have hopes you'll still end up here with me...someday. But not today." He truly did believe that...but he supposed it was up to Ignis and his choices at this point, no? "Les us walk...we have much to talk about."

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Spirit's Sleeping Somewhere Cold Somnium 03:02 AM, 08-27-2023 03:01 PM, 07-16-2024