ardent

Scorching heat, icy nights

Arawn

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2014, 10:43 PM
The harsh, morning sun battered down on Arawn's sleek black coat as he trudged on through long lush grass, as he came into a wide clearing with soft brown dirt, beyond the clearing there was a light slope leading down to more greenery.
"finally" He sighed, he could rest now.
He sat down, tentatively, sore from treading through miles coarse shrubs and dry plains, he had developed a stiff pain through his hind legs. Resting was wonderful, it gave him time to take in his surroundings and take his mind off the leathery pain shooting up his hind legs. Sniffing deeply into the air, he knew there was water around and it was only a little further from his current resting place.
Gingerly, he pushed himself up off the soft dirt "Can't stop now, just a little further" and wandered down the hill.

Perhaps an hour of trudging to the west, he came to another short slope, this one was much better than the last one because it dropped straight down into a stretch of white sand which of course, meant just next to that soft sandy haven was a beautiful river, water that was clear and danced in the sunlight as it made it's way down the a lazy river.
A short walk along side the river proved to be a good choice, he came across a array of big, wide boulders. A perfect place to lie down and rest.
After drinking his fill Arawn made his way up onto the boulders and lay stretched out across the biggest one there was, then promptly slept.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Misha walked down a slope, leading to a beautiful river with large boulders surrounding around it. Misha was a bit tired, having walked here from other Rogue territories. Though, she liked traveling and exploring, because it gave her the chance to see all of the beautiful scenery and meet different kinds of wolves. She trotted over to a solitary boulder just perfect for her small size and jumped on top of it. Assuming she was alone, she splayed out on the boulder, closing her eyes in soft bliss and resting her head against her paws. She yawned and finally grew tired enough to fall under the spell of sleep.

Arawn

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Arawn's ears jerked and his nose twitched, his bushy tail that hanged over the edge of the boulder slowly swayed side to side. Before he opened his eyes he knew something was different. That smell.. It's like.. wait what?
Arawn's eyes slid open very slowly, scanning, left to right.. nothing.
He rose and arched his back, placed his paws out front of him and stretched.
It was probably midday, Arawn decided to explore this new area a bit more, and as he turned to the left, atop a single boulder, lower down than his he saw another wolf!?
Startled, he toke a step back his hind legs went each direction as he started to slip off the warm sun soaked bolder, his head went up and he howled a defeating cry, Whoa..wooaah aahhhh! as Arawn slid off, his rump landed straight into a small puddle of water.

He groaned and moaned Jeez I hope she didn't see me..

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-05-2014, 12:00 AM

Misha fluttered her eyes open after her ears made out the noise of a loud thump. She lifted her head up tiredly and yawned. What had happened? Misha stood up on the boulder and stretched, wiggling her muzzles as she did so. She jumped down from the boulder and then shook her red brown, white, and grey coat. She sniffed the air, snapping out of the daydream world she had recently been in. Misha quickly hid behind the boulder she was resting upon, panting anxiously. She never was good at socializing, her trust issues making her nervous and always on an anxious edge.

Arawn

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 12:25 AM
Arawn gracefully stood, with all intent on showing that he meant to fall on purpose, after all, it was all part of his plan.. Sorta..
He heard the wolf get up and jump off the other boulder, although he could not see her, he was wondering what she was doing. Is she aggressive? does she know I'm here? he thought. Maybe it's best I avoids such situations for now
At least until I find where I belong he mumbled.
Arawn wandered around the bolder and down to the river. It was peaceful, tall willows surrounded the area in tune with the grey boulders.

His ears picked up a heavy, somewhat frenzied panting.
Suddenly, a picture burst through his mind of the she-wolf, teeth bared, dripping with saliva and.. blood?
OH GOD SHE'S GOING TO EAT ME
Arawn scattered onto all fours and made for the massive willow trees with no grace in his scamper

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-05-2014, 12:44 AM
Misha looked up as she saw the male run away, going into the sparse trees to take cover from.. Misha. 'Of course he would run away from me. Away from the stupid, pathetic, desperate Misha. She sighed and looked up at the sky, blinking twice. 'Gosh why am I always such a fuck up?!' She mentally kicked herself, hard. All she ever knew in her life was failure and how to make possibly good moments in her life complete bullshit. All because of Misha being herself. The fae turned her gaze to the ground, pawing around in it. 'At least the dirt hasn't left me.. yet,' Misha thought to herself, blinking away a few tears.